Pornstar Classixxx: Tanya Foxx Megapost

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor
Pornstar Classixxx: Tanya Foxx Megapost

Filling a request by J-BOOGIE

tanyafoxx51.jpg


Active Pornstar from 1985-1998



Tanya Foxx, Dusty, Kiri Kelly in a two part bondage scene

Bondage_-_Rainy_Days_-_Part_1__1991_Bon_Vue___Jay_Dee__Dusty__Tanya_Foxx__Kiri_Kelly.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319426100/Tanya_Foxx-Bondage_-_Rainy_Days_-_Part_1__1991.rar

Bondage_-_Rainy_Days_-_Part_2__1991_Bon_Vue___Jay_Dee__Dusty__Tanya_Foxx__Kiri_Kelly.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319426266/Tanya_Foxx-Bondage_-_Rainy_Days_-_Part_2__1991.rar

Nina DePonca, Tanya Foxx & Bionca lesbian

Girl_Crazy__-_VHS_-_Nina_DePonca-Bionca-Tanya_Foxx.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/3194257...y__-_VHS_-_Nina_DePonca-Bionca-Tanya_Foxx.rar

Tanya Foxx MMF

Tanya_Foxx-TA-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319251220/Tanya_Foxx-TA.rar

Tanya Foxx MMFF

Tanya_Foxx-WOTM-MMFF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319258252/Tanya_Foxx-WOTM.rar

Tanya Foxx in an orgy

Tanya_Foxx_-_Meets_The_Double_Penetrators_-__Tanya_Fox__Keli_Richards__part_2-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/3200934...e_Penetrators_-__Tanya_Fox__Keli_Richards.rar

Tanya Foxx MMF

Tanya_Foxx_-_Ubangus_From_Uranus_1988-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319409051/Tanya_Foxx_-_Ubangus_From_Uranus__1988_.rar

Tanya Foxx MMF

Tanya_Foxx_2-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319425766/Tanya_Foxx_2.rar

Tanya MMF

Tanya_Foxx_ReturnToSexFifthAvenue-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319258254/Tanya_Foxx_ReturnToSexFifthAvenue.rar

tanya_foxx1.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319261171/tanya_foxx1.rar

Tanya_Foxx_-_Double_Agents.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319260995/Tanya_Foxx_-_Double_Agents.rar

The_Ghostess_with_the_Mostess_1988_Tanya_Foxx_Scn-2.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/3194090...ss_with_the_Mostess_1988_Tanya_Foxx_Scn-2.rar

Tanya_Foxx_-_Teasers_2_1987.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319422862/Tanya_Foxx_-_Teasers_2_1987.rar

Tanya_Foxx_Caddy.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319261169/Tanya_Foxx_Caddy.rar

Tanya_Foxx_CFB8_byA.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319260990/Tanya_Foxx_CFB8_byA.rar

Tanya_Fox_Wet_And_Bare.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/319251217/Tanya_Fox_Wet_And_Bare.rar


Black Lava (1986) Starring Jeannie Pepper, Tanya Foxx, Tiffanie Storm, Lorrie Lovett, Tish Ambrose, Keli Richards

Black_Lava_1986F.jpg


black_lava_1986.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/320118544/Black_Lava_1986.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/320118417/Black_Lava_1986.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/320101332/Black_Lava_1986.part3.rar

​
 
My man! Thats what I'm talking about!

A couple of these have Tanya and Keli Richards in the same scene, oh yeah! Had you come up with some Cassie Nova I would have DEFINITELY flipped out in disbelief!

I do not doubt you have some of her shit hanging around somewhere too! How the hell do you do these things?

LMAOOO!!!
 
My man! Thats what I'm talking about!

A couple of these have Tanya and Keli Richards in the same scene, oh yeah! Had you come up with some Cassie Nova I would have DEFINITELY flipped out in disbelief!

I do not doubt you have some of her shit hanging around somewhere too! How the hell do you do these things?

LMAOOO!!!

You mean the scene from Backdoor Summer 2. Just searching through the hard drive and found it. Tanya Foxx used one of her aliases and I didn't catch it.

http://www.iafd.com/title.asp?title=Backdoor+Summer+2&year=1989

I will upload it soon and post it here as soon as I can.

How do I do it? It just feels good to make somebody's day. I work for props. You ever ran down an old lady because she forgot her purse or something somewhere. She might not have paid you, but you left feeling like you did something nice. It's corny as hell, but it's true. When folks stop and give props or I find something that somebody has been looking for for years I feel like

"Who can find a porn vid
Old or new school
Post it on a forum and the people think it's cool
The Candy Man. Yes the Candy Man, can
The Candy Man can because makes it rapidshare and makes the board feel good.":cool:
 
Thanx for the share.. She is the original PAWG....:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: She's also one of the first white chicks to openly work with the brothers..:yes::yes::yes::yes:
 
Thanx for the share.. She is the original PAWG....:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: She's also one of the first white chicks to openly work with the brothers..:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Yes sir! I remember that big ass when I was a shorty, she was one of the first white girls I seen in porn who had a big ass. She did it all too, IR, anal, facials, ol girl was a straight freak. I already got some of her vids on classic VHS, Thanks G I was looking for more of her stuff.
 
Back
Top