Another Pornstar Classic Megapost! Cumisha Amado

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor
Another Pornstar Classic Megapost! Cumisha Amado (I don't know the rest of the girls so if you know let me know)

Her and Saki St. Germaine wereputting it down back in the day.

cumisha3.jpg

cumisha1.jpg
cumisha2.jpg


Added 2 more 8/8/09

Cumisha Amado

The_Knocker_Room_Scene_5_bCumishaAmado.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQMV6AHG

Oriental_Gang_Bang_Fantasy_Scene_4_bCumishaAmato.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JVSTBSZV

cumisha_-_fantasiany.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247351634/Cumisha_Amado-cumisha_-_fantasiany.rar

Gangbang

CumishaVivianGngBng_chunk_1.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247593066/Cumisha_Amado-CumishaVivianGngBng_chunk_1.rar

MMF

CumishaNYPD_Pink-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247592443/Cumisha_Amado-CumishaNYPD_Pink.rar

MMF

CumishaPeteTTBoy-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247592135/Cumisha_Amado-CumishaPeteTTBoy.rar

Gangbang

CumishaGngBng.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247592134/Cumisha_Amado-CumishaGngBng.rar

FFM

Anna_Cumisha_DsrtMoon.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247371700/Cumisha_Amado-Anna_Cumisha_DsrtMoon.rar

MMF

cumisha_dp.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247351638/Cumisha_Amado-cumisha_dp.rar

Cumisha_CrystalW.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247374144/Cumisha_Amado-Cumisha_CrystalW.rar

Cumisha_RsngBuns.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247372931/Cumisha_Amado-Cumisha_RsngBuns.rar

cumisha_-_lactamania.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247593117/Cumisha_Amado-cumisha_-_lactamania.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/247592131/Cumisha_Amado-cumisha_-_lactamania.part2.rar

Cumisha_JBone.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247592133/Cumisha_Amado-Cumisha_JBone.rar

Cumisha_Angel.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247374142/Cumisha_Amado-Cumisha_Angel.rar

CumishaSJH.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/247592136/Cumisha_Amado-CumishaSJH.rar


​
 
Last edited:
Good looks Playa, you are puttin' in serious work!!!

Cumisha Amado to me was the original Mika Tan.

I had totally forgotten about her until two minutes ago!!!

*In a Bob Hope voice* - "Thanks for the memories"!
 
I was up on her till I saw an uncut version of some flick where dude shoved his entire fist up her ass. Something about that is disturbing to me.
 

A lot of this nigga's posts be on that two guys @ same time bullshit. I just come in here to rate his threads down and clown his faggot ass. Dude is the most overrated poster. Most of his shit is wack. He got the one oldschool thread that's good.
 
A lot of this nigga's posts be on that two guys @ same time bullshit. I just come in here to rate his threads down and clown his faggot ass. Dude is the most overrated poster. Most of his shit is wack. He got the one oldschool thread that's good.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand what have you posted porn wise? Nada. Zilch. Zero. Your sorry ass can't even find porn from another board and perp like it is yours. I'm gonna start calling you Namond Brice. You talk a lot of shit, but you are just a tough talking pussy with no game.
 
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand what have you posted porn wise? Nada. Zilch. Zero. Your sorry ass can't even find porn from another board and perp like it is yours. I'm gonna start calling you Namond Brice. You talk a lot of shit, but you are just a tough talking pussy with no game.

And I'm gonna call you Omar. Except you don't rob drug dealers. You just gay. :lol:
 
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand what have you posted porn wise? Nada. Zilch. Zero. Your sorry ass can't even find porn from another board and perp like it is yours. I'm gonna start calling you Namond Brice. You talk a lot of shit, but you are just a tough talking pussy with no game.

Godofwine went in! :eek:
 
:lol::lol::lol::lol: this old bitch was a bonafide super freak by back thens standards. props.

"BY BACK THEN STANDARDS" = :lol:

That shit has a ring to it ... I think we're gonna have to start rating the old-school performers based on the BBTS scale. How fuckin' freaky they were 80s-style versus 00s/'010 standards :D:lol:
 
From the AGOL board =


Colossal Orgy (1994) Niche: Orgy/Group, Pornstar, Classic, Facial, Blowjob, Toy, Cumshot, Asian, MILF

Starring: Ariana, Carmel St. Clair, Cathy Collins, Chanel, Chayse Manhattan, Cumisha Amado, Deborah Wells, Flame, Lady A, Laurie Cameron, Nikki Sinn, Sahara Sands, Saki St. Jermaine, Sharon Mitchell, Stephanie DuValle, Teri Diver, Tricia Yen, VixXxen, Selina St. Claire, Shay Thomas, Jennie Joyce, Umma

Colassal_Orgy_front.jpg
Colassal_Orgy_rear.jpg


Colossal_Orgy.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/222344239/Colassal_Orgy.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222344232/Colassal_Orgy.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222335382/Colassal_Orgy.part3.rar



Uppage



At age 44 ... back in 2000.

00072935.jpg

She looks scary now. She was bad back in the day though.


Back in '96 I saw her perform @ Market Street Cinema in SF. She is a dedicated performer and loves her fans majorly. Pustanding adult performer although greatly understated...
 
Back
Top