Megatron ×: actually I been more stateside mostly hanging out in Washington doing lots of research.. yeah research thinking about kangaroosSo Megatron spent a lot of time in Russia this year then..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Megatron ×: actually I been more stateside mostly hanging out in Washington doing lots of research.. yeah research thinking about kangaroosSo Megatron spent a lot of time in Russia this year then..
Same shit I was thinking. QUEEF wtf?QUEEF?!!
man these cacs here are into some weird ass shit


I thought I was the only one who noticed.
Far from it. Although most must like it cause they keep churnning it out.
True, but still Russian’s are tranny loversAll of this shit seems like trolling lol

all those sounds so fake and uncomfortable to me.
Russia and Greenland.![]()

I already knewNiggas laughed at my post, but I was dead ass serious
This will help me with ad targeting
I’m advertising on tube sites now
It’s 4 billion Asians… they have the biggest audienceI'm gonna need to see what the hype is for the Japanese porn.
And I see Alaska like them BIG women.![]()
A lot of those Japanese movies are over 2 hours long.It's definitely got to be the JAV Uncensored content on the blogs and tubesites, and Pornhub indexed scenes. There's much more of it available now.

A lot of those Japanese movies are over 2 hours long.
So I've heard
![]()

It's on the list now.
@lengthy
Not to worry ...
Pinay -
(pronounced /pɪˈnaɪ/) is a colloquial, affectionate Tagalog term for a female from the Philippines or of Filipino descent, the feminine counterpart to Pinoy (male Filipino). It's an informal, cultural term used to express Filipino identity, often in contrast to the formal Filipina (female) or Filipino (person). The term signifies cultural pride and is used by individuals, organizations like PINAY Quebec (Filipino Women's Organization) focused on Filipino women's rights, and in popular culture.
![]()
I was about to say yo Heli we spoke about this but thank GOD. in my mind that coulda been much worse
Mr. Lengthy

I had to close out 2025 on a good note, and clarify it for you.
It definitely could have been much worse, lol.
![]()
![]()
I thought I was the only one who noticed.
Lesbian porn is boring, I wonder if it is girl on girl cam they are watching.
ThanksGot a number of oncall / auxillary Filipina coworkers.
A few are definitely wifey material.
Dated a Filipina in the 2000s away from work (not a coworker). Good times.
Horny ass Filipinas 100% on-brandDude did you see the Philippines?
![]()

Thanks. I confess to having interest in Morena Pinays.
I'm gonna need to see what the hype is for the Japanese porn.
It’s probably the best market, tbh.It’s 4 billion Asians… they have the biggest audience
I had one at Fort Bragg back in my army days.Got a number of oncall / auxillary Filipina coworkers.
A few are definitely wifey material.
Dated a Filipina in the 2000s away from work (not a coworker). Good times.

BTW Minnesota is ZODYou Russian niggas got some explaining to do.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm gonna need to see what the hype is for the Japanese porn.
And I see Alaska like them BIG women.![]()