Pornohub's 2025 Year Most Searched Categories Year in Review

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You Russian niggas got some explaining to do. :confused:


resize
off-topic-or-ye-collaborator-pornhub-2025-year-in-review-v0-mf4bylzr4i6g1.png
pornhub-2025-year-in-review-v0-cpwhutsnt86g1.png
off-topic-or-ye-collaborator-pornhub-2025-year-in-review-v0-01w7dlzr4i6g1.jpg
resize
2025-year-review-117262644.png
diz5ggbmnVIomkse.png
QdV7BOPfEuhOms6a.png
 
It's definitely got to be the JAV Uncensored content on the blogs and tubesites, and Pornhub indexed scenes. There's much more of it available now.

It could be but the uncensored is just run through a program that kinda, sorta unpixelates it. Looks stupid asf to me.

On further thought, I think the popularity might stem from the fact you can find any kind of kink or perversion on there. I mean ANY kind.
 
It could be but the uncensored is just run through a program that kinda, sorta unpixelates it. Looks stupid asf to me.

On further thought, I think the popularity might stem from the fact you can find any kind of kink or perversion on there. I mean ANY kind.



Definitely true re: the kinks and perversions.


Considering the world's going to Hell as is, I'm surprised GMILFS didn't rank higher in the categories searched.


As for the Japanese content ... the JAV (Japanese Adult Video) Uncensored stuff is pretty good. No AI program to unpixelate. Just filmed as is. It's actually kinda refreshing seeing natural frames with no tattoos or BBLs like alot of the American stuff. The best stuff I've liked is the orgy stuff with 3 - 5 ladies at least. That way there's lots to look at, considering I don't really know the Japanese pornstars.


Still have to keep the VOLUME really low though, lol.
 
Definitely true re: the kinks and perversions.


Considering the world's going to Hell as is, I'm surprised GMILFS didn't rank higher in the categories searched.


As for the Japanese content ... the JAV (Japanese Adult Video) Uncensored stuff is pretty good. No AI program to unpixelate. Just filmed as is. It's actually kinda refreshing seeing natural frames with no tattoos or BBLs like alot of the American stuff. The best stuff I've liked is the orgy stuff with 3 - 5 ladies at least. That way there's lots to look at, considering I don't really know the Japanese pornstars.


Still have to keep the VOLUME really low though, lol.


Man, that fucking squealing, squeaking...
 
It's funny but a lot of those states, if you know people from those states, a lot of it seems pretty much what those type of people are from there.

Seems about right. But the data overall of what people like is interesting.

And them Philipino chicks seems horny, anybody ever check out the scene there. Passport Bros?
 
Wtf are they searching for in Rhode Island?
I think "caught" is probably "my step brother caught me playing with myself"
So chit like that.
"My daughter caught me fucking her boyfriend"


But it speaks volumes as to the type of person from there that their mentality is liking the sneaking and want to be caught doing something?
 
Last edited:
I think "caught" is probably "my step brother caught me playing with myself"
So chit like that.
"My daughter caught me fucking her boyfriend"


But it speaks volumes as to the type of person from there that their mentality is liking the sneaking and want to be caught doing something?

You remain a kind hearted man...

But brother I dont ever want to be CAUGHT in Rhode Island

getout-get.gif
 
Back
Top