Poetry Travis NUDE!!

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
LL

10787955_1534708410109753_2131256729_n.jpg

tumblr_nj5mnpF92X1ru251jo1_1280.jpg

She dont have much of a stomach from the pics i googled. She just really weird shaped and top heavy

I love black women, but I do not want to see this one naked..

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now she is on Instagram selling cheap clothes and wigs. I don't know how she pays her bills because if she selling pussy its low key. I'm sure she is since she lives in Vegas and wears clothes 3x to damn small. I've never seen her tits just hang. Its always in a bra or her holding them up. After seeing this pic I'm have to pass. That is just another fat girl with big saggy tits.

po16.jpg

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now I realize why she takes pics on her back so them tits can sit up. Hanging down all low and shit makes her look bad.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Exactly why I'm not a breast man anymore.

Them shits look good all lotioned up and in the bra when they all rolled up and shit, but when they get let loose and get to floppin' down and losing shape, it's a wrap. I don't wanna hit no more.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Them shits look good all lotioned up and in the bra when they all rolled up and shit, but when they get let loose and get to floppin' down and losing shape, it's a wrap. I don't wanna hit no more.

I like Poetry's titties, but I know what you mean. It's such a disappointment when that bra comes out and those joints are lopsided, nipples pointing in opposite directions, or deflated. That's why I ask for those selfies in advance. Show me what I'm gettin, so I know not to get my hopes up.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I feel you. There was once where I really just wanted to suck and play with ole girls tits for what seemed like all night. No desire to actually fuck... I mean... I did... But it was uninspiring as fuck. Then kinda stopped fucking with her/her not wanting to fuck me again. But I was good with it. I do think about her whenever I wanna play with some really big titties though.:dunno: