0poQ6.jpg

JksNs.jpg

Lq0E7.jpg

vkQ79.jpg

:yes::yes::yes:

yeahman727

Rising Star
Registered
She has the biggest ass for woman with that much titty. Usually women with that much natural titty.... No matter the race..... has NO HIPS and NO ASS at all...... Genetic anomaly

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
[emoji38] I read that. She's delusional......she'll be showing pussy soon after she realizes there's no money to be made with her current content. She may see a few stacks....1 to 2 g's tops, but that's it
She won't see nowhere near that much considering she's taking an antiquated approach ($30/Mo for access to nude pics...may have been cool in the late 90's but in 2015? GTFOH!) for this current market. As the expression goes, "she gon' learn"

Even if she did XXX on her site, she would need a marketable niche to keep the bread flowing.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
She'll be fucking on cam soon. Taking nuts to the face. Talking about she's "Nothing like Maserati".

That bitch pissed me off with that delusional ass shit lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered
She won't see nowhere near that much considering she's taking an antiquated approach ($30/Mo for access to nude pics...may have been cool in the late 90's but in 2015? GTFOH!) for this current market. As the expression goes, "she gon' learn"

Even if she did XXX on her site, she would need a marketable niche to keep the bread flowing.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

:lol:

she killing it with that bootleg site... the thirst is strong with this one.

http://www.gofundme.com/xw7fqfk

nyyyyce

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she's really charging lames 30 a month? lmao

drayonis paid

I have stated this earlier, but the more I read she is charging, have you seen the quality of those shots? The blur on EVERYTHING? Whoever she got to take her pics does her body and her brand no favors. Wow.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
30 a month? Ain't no damn way.

It ain't like she's the only woman on Earth with huge ass titties.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though the pics aren't that great and she has one 50 second vid posted she has still managed to make 6 grand+
within a week
Imagine what other sites like Maserati or Score pull down in a week with high quality pics and vids

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has the biggest ass for woman with that much titty. Usually women with that much natural titty.... No matter the race..... has NO HIPS and NO ASS at all...... Genetic anomaly

She's had her ass done. Probably had fat taken from her stomach and put in her ass. She's has stomach work & ass work done. Doesn't bother me though..those tiddies are A1