Poetry Travis NUDE!!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Broad is an embarrassment and an oddity at the same time.

Would not want her on my arm in public but would love to love her for a night in private!

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Broad is an embarrassment and an oddity at the same time.

Would not want her on my arm in public but would love to love her for a night in private!

You're the 4th person i heard say this. and from one dude who actually hit it for a few days .Guys like to bang her but dont like the attention she draws

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
She just look like she needs a shower and some lotion!

ThenamesBIG

Rising Star
Registered
HilPi5y.jpg
dpOXnXm.jpg
Vwy4lOt.jpg

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good look bro but it turned out to e the biggest let down. this girl needs to hire someone to do her camera work because she is garbage at it. she have the camera all close not showing anything then the angles she holds the camera is just so wrong. bottom line all those vids was trash all because shes holding the camera herself and she must have dinosaur arms because she cant even hold the came all the way in front of her to get good shots. thanks for the post bro i was hoping for some good vids ..oh then the long videos she's talking most of the fricking video lol im like shut up and hold the camera right..

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good look bro but it turned out to e the biggest let down. this girl needs to hire someone to do her camera work because she is garbage at it. she have the camera all close not showing anything then the angles she holds the camera is just so wrong. bottom line all those vids was trash all because shes holding the camera herself and she must have dinosaur arms because she cant even hold the came all the way in front of her to get good shots. thanks for the post bro i was hoping for some good vids ..oh then the long videos she's talking most of the fricking video lol im like shut up and hold the camera right..

What can you expect? She is a fat overweight hood rat who got a little followers and it went to her head. Look at the nasty ass stomach tattoo, and unkept pussy grooming. Yeah her quality of her work should be better but these hoes is dumb and don't have a business sense. You can literally go on youtube and learn how to shoot better quality videos at home but women like her not investing her time like that. The fact that she goes through social media pages then goes dark periodically tells you all you need to know about her.

ThenamesBIG

Rising Star
Registered