Poetry Travis NUDE!!

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its 5 bucks so idgaf. Plus it's not a monthly thing. I might do it every three months, rip everything and disappear. I'm not sweating the fiiiiive

simp thinking like this has fucked up the game and created a platform for attention whoring begging ass hoes.

Seriously man $5 is nothing! So subscribe, then post, I mean report your findings here.

A fool and his money are soon parted but tell that nigga we'll be here waiting.........

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
simp thinking like this has fucked up the game and created a platform for attention whoring begging ass hoes.

A fool and his money are soon parted but tell that nigga we'll be here waiting.........

tenor.gif

We never shame those bringing gifts, we only need one buyer!

giphy.gif

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever nigga

Here we go with the bullshit. Nigga I'm here for nude pics and videos. Not to argue with some wanna be alpha male on some mission to tell others what to do with 5 fucking dollars.
me too, so spend that 5 spot so we can enjoy with you.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Aint none of that shit sexy....
Maybe when she was an underage/ legal in some states ... 16 or 17... after 25 she's been tiddy fucked 10xs more than the average bitch.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol:they gonna call you a homo....
Like that bitch dnt snore loid as fuck like six old ass men.

She has massive back problems.

Then.... does she wash under her big ass titties??? It doesn't matter... she needs a breast reduction.

Pimp I work to hard at staying fit. I'm confident in myself as a man and I don't allow negative energy to come near my circle of power and positive energy. Some will say this niggas crazy. Naw just woke and know what I like and fat hoes aint one. When I am over weight I am out of alignment with who I am. Feel the same way about a woman I choose to date. That bitch is Gross with a Capital G to me.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:they gonna call you a homo....
Like that bitch dnt snore loid as fuck like six old ass men.

She has massive back problems.

Then.... does she wash under her big ass titties??? It doesn't matter... she needs a breast reduction.

No, I called YOU gay because you're actually gay. Don't put homie in this. You're known in bgol circles as being homosexual.....a flaming one at that.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aint none of that shit sexy....
Maybe when she was an underage/ legal in some states ... 16 or 17... after 25 she's been tiddy fucked 10xs more than the average bitch.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. She looks better with clothes on and her big ass bra holding them things in. Once I saw them hanging I was turned off plus she is back fat. When she lost some weight she looked better. The Chinese store wigs don't help either. As spotty as she is online I wonder what she does to pay the bills. You'd think she would be on cam site exploiting her big ass tits like that Normastitlz woman.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No, I called YOU gay because you're actually gay. Don't put homie in this. You're known in bgol circles as being homosexual.....a flaming one at that.
If im gay you are definitely a bottom bitchboi. I'll do whatever the fuck I wanna do & you won't do shit about it.... because you can't. Sounds like you swoopin in to save ya man/ roommate/ buttholebuddy.