PlayStation ® PS5

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
forgot to add, if you see a dude half trapped in the snow, do NOT swing at him.
Just leave him alone?

tMRxix.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No Man's Sky is going for $29.99 (50% off) at the playstation store. Sale ends tomorrow.
I also found it on Ebay new in the box for $22.
I copped :yes:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No Man's Sky is.....fuckin'........BIG
it takes a very long time to get anywhere.
With 16 quintillion planets spread across I don't know how many galaxies, i may be playing this game for years.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PS5 pro leak specs, they saying it may be released later this year, holiday 2024. No price yet but I'm copping no matter what lol.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PS5 pro leak specs, they saying it may be released later this year, holiday 2024. No price yet but I'm copping no matter what lol.

Today’s leaked documents also confirmed:
  • Rendering 45% faster than PS5
  • 2-3x Ray-tracing (x4 in some cases)
  • 33.5 Teraflops
  • PSSR (PlayStation Spectral Super Resolution Upscaling) upscaling/antialiasing solution
  • Support for resolutions up to 8K is planned for future SDK version
  • Custom machine learning architecture
  • AI Accelerator, supporting 300 TOPS of 8 bit computation / 67 TFLOPS of 16-bit floating point

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Today’s leaked documents also confirmed:
  • Rendering 45% faster than PS5
  • 2-3x Ray-tracing (x4 in some cases)
  • 33.5 Teraflops
  • PSSR (PlayStation Spectral Super Resolution Upscaling) upscaling/antialiasing solution
  • Support for resolutions up to 8K is planned for future SDK version
  • Custom machine learning architecture
  • AI Accelerator, supporting 300 TOPS of 8 bit computation / 67 TFLOPS of 16-bit floating point
i can only imagine how expensive that thing is going to be

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
351wt-AWETn.jpg

OFFICIAL TRAILER

REACTION VIDEOS

Trailer dropped yesterday. Game looks great!! :yes:

The development team is led by Amy Hennig (who formerly worked at Naughty Dog).
  • She is one of the original creators of the entire "Uncharted" franchise.
  • She was the Creative Director & Lead Writer for "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves"
There will be 4 playable characters in Marvel 1943: Rise of Hydra...
And 3 out of these 4 heroes are Black Characters :yes:

- Captain America aka Steve Rogers
- The Black Panther aka Azzuri (T'Challa's Grandfather)
- Nanali (a Wakandan Spy sent to infiltrate Hydra in Occupied Paris during WW2)
- Gabriel Jones (a U.S. Soldier and member of Captain America's Howling Commandos Brigade)

UNREAL ENGINE 5.4 TECH DEMO

The only thing is... I'm kinda worried about the timing tho.
Not sure "when" exactly this game will drop. :dunno:

I hope the "release date" is waaaayyy before GTA6, next year.

Otherwise, I fear sales of this game will be severely (negatively) impacted if it is too close to the GTA6 release...
Because it might get lost/forgotten among all the GTA6 hype that is inevitable. :dunno:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Looking for real-life reviews of this game. I don't trust the online shit. Anybody play this? Waddaya think? I don't play any thing but driving games but this looks easy.

81rNLmI4xPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Finally beat Elden Ring and became the elden lord :yes:

I started my first run,a little bit before this comment. I've been basically leveling up before progressing the story...

I fucking hate Caelid though. That area creeps me the fuck out but I'm getting used to it because I can one or two kill those two animals that's in the area. I gotta be far away since my Strength is low but I'm gonna prioritize that soon. I'm concentrating on my Intelligence since I'm a Sorcerer.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I started my first run,a little bit before this comment. I've been basically leveling up before progressing the story...

I fucking hate Caelid though. That area creeps me the fuck out but I'm getting used to it because I can one or two kill those two animals that's in the area. I gotta be far away since my Strength is low but I'm gonna prioritize that soon. I'm concentrating on my Intelligence since I'm a Sorcerer.
u talkin about the T-rex dogs and them ugly ass crows?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
u talkin about the T-rex dogs and them ugly ass crows?

Yeah,I decided to mess with Caelid,two days ago... I could handle the dogs with two or three kill shots but those big ass crows still fuck me up.

When,I was around level 20 ,I was exploring the world and accidentally entered Caelid. I was like..what the fuck is this shit. I tried to get away from those big ass crows but got killed instantly. Then,ran for my life running away from those dogs. I was like this ain't the place for me..

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
yeah level 20 is way too low for that place. and by the way, do NOT cross over into that adjacent area called dragonbarrow. it has late game scaling, making everything that much tougher to kill. there is a Bell Bearing hunter there (spawns at night) that is tougher than most bosses.
Yeah,I decided to mess with Caelid,two days ago... I could handle the dogs with two or three kill shots but those big ass crows still fuck me up.

When,I was around level 20 ,I was exploring the world and accidentally entered Caelid. I was like..what the fuck is this shit. I tried to get away from those big ass crows but got killed instantly. Then,ran for my life running away from those dogs. I was like this ain't the place for me..

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
yeah level 20 is way too low for that place. and by the way, do NOT cross over into that adjacent area called dragonbarrow. it has late game scaling, making everything that much tougher to kill. there is a Bell Bearing hunter there (spawns at night) that is tougher than most bosses.

I've been to Dragonbarrow I mostly farm those little midgets by Beastial Sanctum. I need another farm area though.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've been to Dragonbarrow I mostly farm those little midgets by Beastial Sanctum. I need another farm area though.
yeah i clean up on their lil asses too. Did you fight that black blade kindred in front of that huge bldg?
best farming area in the entire game is underground. Mogwhyn Palace.
you are a long way from getting there. You access it thru one of those teleporting portals, located in consecrated snowfield.
To get to the snowfield you must first get to/through a couple more areas.
there may be a second, secret way of getting there but i never found it.