Picard Patrick Stewart New Star Trek Series (February 2022)

christop

Rising Star
Registered
It is crazy how he built an entire very lucrative career off fans hating his character and later basically pitying him.

You gotta respect
Yeah I never hated wesley,will is like 14 years older than me and I started getting into trek from my parents in the early 90s so he was only a guest star on tng by that point. He doesn't really bother me like that. Tbh I feel many fans are jealous of the experience he got on the show but that's just my personal opinion.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah I never hated wesley will is like 14 years older than me and I started getting into trek from my parents in the early 90s so he was only a guest star on tng by that point. He doesn't really bother me like that. Tbh I feel many fans are jealous of the experience he got on the show but that's just my personal opinion.

Double facts

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The only redeeming part of this episode is the end and a potential rematch between Guinan and Q. There's so much untold storytelling here—time to expound on what her powers can do and why the Q continuum takes them seriously.
Also, I'm glad the cops arrested them. How the fuck are you gonna beam into a busy alleyway and not expect surveillance cameras in the 21st century?

The Latino fella is really out here divulging 24th-century secrets because of pussy or "choca".
Yeeeeeeesh!!!. Men are the same no matter what century.

Last edited:

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just streamed the first episode of Strange New Worlds.. I thought it was decent.. not bad, not great

Actually surprised they had two different straight couples kiss within the first 10 minutes of the show :lol:

I'll catch up on Picard 2 later in the week, but to be honest, I don't really care for it or Discovery.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I actually liked the finale. Picard choosing to put the key back knowing what would happen, Q with the one on one scene with him like in All Good Things.

Between this season and the TNG episode Tapestry, Q really helped Picard with his past regrets.

I'm glad that John de Lancie insisted on Q's presence meaning something.

I generally don't like when a well known character is killed off, but given de Lancie's and Stewart's ages, it makes sense.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
First "WAKANDA FOREVER".
Now THIS!!!
How many times can a FAN nearly cry within the last 24 hours?