Picard Patrick Stewart New Star Trek Series (February 2022)

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season One

Finished Season One last night on Paramount+.

Season played out better that I expected. I’m glad they didn’t have Patrick Stewart running around like a “John Wick” action star. Played his role as an actual old man well.

Good story overall dealing with artificial life/androids.

Brought back a few characters from Star Trek:TNG and Star Trek: Voyager.

I still have Season 4 of “Discovery” to watch. I will assume those high level Synthetics will make a return now that this Galaxy is on their radar.

Season 3 debuts February 2023.

Will try to get Season 2 completed before Spring 2023 and watch season 3 after all the episodes debut next summer.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 2
Episodes 1 - 5

Started watching these episodes last night and finished up this afternoon.

The season brought back Q along with his usual mischief. There seems to be an issue with him that hasn’t been disclosed yet.

The season takes Picard and his crew thru time and different timelines caused by Q.

I’m home now and return to work tomorrow. I will be home this Saturday thru next Tuesday , hopefully get the rest of the season finished next week.

I want to get this season completed before season 3 debuts next month.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 2
Episode 6 - 10

Finished watching these this morning.

Pretty good season.

The time jump to the past played out better than I expected.

Gave a good character development on 7 of 9 with her still adjusting to being a non-Borg. We got some lesbian action with her.

We got some insight on Picard’s past which will give you a different outlook on him if you rewatch TNG and movies he was in.

Guinan from TNG debuted in the 2024. Her character played out well with a different actress in the role.

Brent Spiner (Data) returned in 2024. He played a different character. His finale introduced a classic storyline from the original Star Trek series and one of the movies. Pretty good Easter Egg.

Q returned this season, not much with his character but gave us some insight on him to close out his character with actor John de Lancie who made that role iconic.

Wesley Crusher returned giving a update on the status of his character.

We got a new Borg Queen which is going to be interesting to see play out next season.

Season closed out looking to go directly into Season 3.

Looking forward to it.

Going to watch “Star Trek:Strange New Worlds” next. Not sure when I will get to it but hopefully before season 2 debuts.

Looking forward to watching it too. :cool: