Photo "appears" to show Jerry Falwell Jr. with zipper down and arm around a woman

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The worst part was his drunken excuse on the radio :smh:

Typical hypocrite

Fuck him and his dads racist asses

I don't see how any black person goes to that school

White Jesus out here recruiting colored folks since the Slave days. You can't beat the rewards ...

3A7E4D71-C464-44FA-90C2-4CB5C23E2F2A.jpg

EeMe7DFWkAATitM.jpeg

I love the Lord. Make sure Y'all Catch me in Church this Sunday!

440px-Rona_Barrett_1975.JPG

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
The fact that they have any Black faculty/coaches is insane to me. I get a teenager not knowing the actual history of the school but an adult? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Liberty is very easy to get into, so a lot of people go for the easy degree. Also, evangelical Christianity still has a stranglehold on a lot of Black ppl.

When a co-worker told me they didn't allow interracial dating until recently.

I looked that shit up, and it was 2000, before that they used to call up the parents to tell them that their young innocent daughter was being zodded by a black king

No surprise there. The “Moral Majority”/evangelical Christian movement evolved out of the pro-segregationist movement of the 50s and 60s. Hence, Bob Jones University, Regent, and Liberty’s leaders and racial controversies.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When a co-worker told me they didn't allow interracial dating until recently.

I looked that shit up, and it was 2000, before that they used to call up the parents to tell them that their young innocent daughter was being zodded by a black king
No surprise there. The “Moral Majority”/evangelical Christian movement evolved out of the pro-segregationist movement of the 50s and 60s. Hence, Bob Jones University, Regent, and Liberty’s leaders and racial controversies.

The Christian Conservative movement as always be about white supremacy.