People from the SOUTH are less intelligent then people from the NORTH

puertorock2005

Star
Registered
Yeah, Southern Folks are dumb, but shiiit, them southern Girls are off the hook. I can't really say all the southern folks are dumb, and you probably went to visit your family in those Southern projects. Listen: niggas in Southern projects are just as dumb as niggas in the Northeast Projects. you're probably a project nigga visiting your own family. I met mad chicks from the south and they weren't slow. I'd say they were laid back, but definitely not dumb.

Also remember that racism is full blown in the South, but in the North it's Covert. I love the weather in the South being that I'm PR, but shiit, ain't nothing like those southern belles, Wow.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I know is if you're north, south, east or west of Cali, yous an inbred faggoteer of the highest degree. :D

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
eewwll said:
DINO is a troll.. He always makes stupid ass threads like this :lol: I thought he would have been banned by now.give him a month or so though :yes: :yes:

Ok, I must of missed (thank God) his other ignorant rants :lol: :lol:
2002921822503901828_rs.jpg

^^ DINO !! ^^

puertorock2005

Star
Registered
Goddamn, Dino, isn't this the Kettle calling the Pot black or something like that?

Damn, nigga, if you're going to talk about intelligence, atleast school us on what the fuck INTRANCE is??????

:lol: :lol:

hotair

Potential Star
Registered
dino said:
you got your exceptions but the title pretty much sums up what i mean

first off, ive been all up and down the eastern part of this country, and its not a fucking sterotype but people from the south are less intelligent, then people from the north. different parts of america have different culturesand people look different from region to region

i remeber the first time i went to texas, from where i live, it was a culture shock, i ran into people that was fat from eating pork chop "samiches", dirty, and slurred their speech when they talk just like that dude who talk on those "chronicgirls" videos, i think that gump is from georgia right? fat people are all over america, but in the south you see fat indiviuals back to back to back.

in addition to being ignorant these clowns in the south wear gold teeth to make them appear even more ignorant, where i lived im use to seeing dudes get shape ups on a weekly basis, wearing a clean shirt and shoes, people from the south really dont care about their appearce, you can literally go to parts of lousiana texas georgia etc and think you was in another fucking country!. from my experience things start to change a little bit once you hit VA coming from florida or any of the states thats furthest south, im not going to eleborate on this but how you gonna call yourself in a gang and you from texas? when the other people in your state dont even respect you! chump

for you assholes that havent had the opportunity to travel ill use an example too something that you can relate too, rappers. being that their are alot of you buffons out here that dont have no intrance outside of rap music that goes for the cornball new yorkers, jersey, PA, etc also. now most rap music is ignorant, but at least if you interview any rapper or producer north of VA they talk with a certain level of intelligence, 50 cent nas jay-z pharrell they all have a certain level of intelligence when they talk, you cant say the same thing for the ignorant gold teeth wearing gumps like "lil jon" "lil wayne" "young jeezy" "3 6 coons" and just about every rapper from the south, the only one who can speak with SLIGHT intelligence is "TI", the midwest got the same dirty ignorant vibe also like detroit and st louis..even the whiteys portray white people in the south as backwards and slow on alot movies and tv shows

new york new jersey PA, they are a different type of fools, you can go to NY lets say, see a guy with 800 dollars worth of clothes on, a 10000 dollar necklace, but wont have any teeth in his mouth, and live in a rat infested project building with they mom at 31. now i know people struggle but if your dumb ass can afford that get out of the projects (THAT RIKERS ISLAND VIDEO SHOWS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT NEVER SEEN IT)
You are absolutely right. Since you are the center of the universe and all revolves around your limited experiences, this has to be true. Please great guru of truth, give us some more of your knowledge. I hope that you share with us what happens to the light in the refrigerator when the door closes. I thirst for more of your keen insights.
:wepraise: :wepraise: :wepraise: :wepraise: :wepraise:
Yogi%20Bhajan.gif

Last edited:

dino

Potential Star
Registered
lurker with info said:
Peace

Coming from Ny i use to think the same way about the south. But i learn its the people who you meet when you are there. The over weight thing is more common over there because by the age is 16 they NEED a car. A lot of places public transpo suck in the south. While in Ny we do a lot of walking from trains to buses. Plus theres a lot of fat chicks in Ny too they just suck it in and wear tight clothes to appear "thick" lol Also Texas is consider the most over weight state in the USA for both whites and blacks.

The intelligence thing kicks in sometimes in the south because of how hard a time they had with the Jim crow system, and some places are still very backwards because of lack of funding. But i also seen many many dumb people in Ny ask them to start spelling the words they speak, lol Or take time sit in avg middle/poor black classroom and see the new generation coming up.

But as black people we need to stop putting each other down and try to say some positive words about our brothers in the south. I'm tired of hearing Ny is that, south is this, west is.... How about saying in the south they still have a great sense of family pride. In hip hop music the south how their artist work together. (even though i think their commercial artist we see on tv from there suck) In Ny hip hop we got more hip hop beef in state than the whole south has.

Just tired of these negative rants that hit this board every once in awhile. So being from Ny i would be the 1st to try to say something positive.

Peace

you sound like a teenager, IM NOT TALKING ABOUT "HIP HOP" ignorant people use hip hop as a cruch for they whole life, im talking about in general, this dont have shit to do with music

im not trying to bash anybody but you can pretty much say im the most intelligent person out of the 'regulars' i got a broken neck so i cant do nothing else, i notice stuff that most of you wont and dont "see my animatrix topic for example", everybody on here not on the same intelligence level, like the difference between me and "crown & coke" out of dallas for instance

Last edited:

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
dino said:
you silly as hell if you trying to say that different parts of america dont have different cultures, anybody with common sense can tell you that, people from los angeles are different from people in mobile alabama, people in virginia beach va, are different from people on new orleans and if you want me to give you some examples i will

i really dont care who feelings i hurt the truth is the truth, look at people avators and look at they location, i remember some clown from georgia on this website had his supposed mug shot pic in his avator, anybody with any type of intelligence who call theyself trying to make a living illegally, why the fuck would you put your mug shot on the internet :lol:, yall simple as helland as far as my spelling goes, im not writing an essay and i typed this quick, this not some shit i brainwashed, and did a spell check on, if i wrote an essay some of you assholes would be saying "he copied this from somebody"
SO WHAT DOES YOUR AVATAR SAY ABOUT YOU YOUR AN ASS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dino

Potential Star
Registered
well this is my last reply to this topic, unless somebody say something worthy replying, you gumps got the message, make a change, wash your ass, shave, take a shower, lay off the pork you fat fucks, and tell your uncle to stop drinking colt 45 all day and wash his ass and put on some clean clothes, all them silly ass dino the dinosaur pics show that your either like 17 or half retarded, this not a debate this is a comment

to that european barbarian "NIGHTMARE PAINT" who always has a smart remark for all my topics, fuck you and the white victims of the virginia tech shootings, your nothing literally you mutant beast, your existence is temporary :hmm:

100.jpeg

smokedacane

Star
Registered
dino said:
well this is my last reply to this topic, unless somebody say something worthy replying, you gumps got the message, make a change, wash your ass, shave, take a shower, lay off the pork you fat fucks, and tell your uncle to stop drinking colt 45 all day and wash his ass and put on some clean clothes, all them silly ass dino the dinosaur pics show that your either like 17 or half retarded, this not a debate this is a comment

to that european barbarian "NIGHTMARE PAINT" who always has a smart remark for all my topics, fuck you and the white victims of the virginia tech shootings, your nothing literally you mutant beast, your existence is temporary :hmm:

100.jpeg

Thank God you're the last of your kind

Dino-dig-8-30-06-0151.jpg

:groupwave

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
dino said:
im not trying to be funny, but first off wtf is a "bruh", and another thing i bet you sitting at your computer with a big ass pop belly from eating "soul food"

i say bruh all the time.
bruh...brotha....family.......whatever.
and i basically say it because im trying to limit my use of the nigga word.
u have ignorant people up north and you have ignorant people down south.
same goes for the educated people.

people from New York sound retarded sometimes to me....but does that mean their dumber than people in florida?
NO!!!!
bottom line is in different parts of America people have their way of speaking.
dont make one better than the other.

i can show you a gang of people up north who cant even speak a complete sentence.
and most of them are grown!!!!!!!!

BCSD2012

Star
Registered
dino said:

100.jpeg

finger.jpg

P.L.

Potential Star
Registered
First thing it's POT BELLY not POP BELLY and yes there are people that talk like they are slow but that's how we talk in the comfort of friends and fam. but on our jobs or for interviews for a job we can go in and talk according to the company around us, So basically what i'm saying is if u had a conversation with who ever u been talking to and everyone was talking like they are slow then they are trying to make u feel more comfortable. There are slow people all over, and Forrest Gump and The water Boy are fictional characters, and if u believe they are real then maybe your the one that's SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:)

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
dino said:

100.jpeg

wait..Im white?......yet YOU are the one posting pictures from STORMFRONT.org?

100.jpeg

http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/hwr23_files/100.jpeg

Do you always shit on yourself this regularly?​

edisB

Potential Star
Registered
Hmmm since I'm a Dumb Ass gump let me think here......

New York
2 bedroom apartment $1500 + :smh:

Atlanta

2 bedroom apartment 800 :yes:

And I'm the dumb muthafucka....

BTW...

The reason why we are all FAT down here is because after paying rent we can afford a luxury called FOOD.

GET A LIFE

head214

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One question, did anyone else catch the thread title?

People from the South are less intelligent THEN people from the North.
Assist THAN

dino

Potential Star
Registered
edisB said:
Hmmm since I'm a Dumb Ass gump let me think here......

New York
2 bedroom apartment $1500 + :smh:

Atlanta

2 bedroom apartment 800 :yes:

And I'm the dumb muthafucka....

BTW...

The reason why we are all FAT down here is because after paying rent we can afford a luxury called FOOD.

GET A LIFE

pork chop, gumbo, and chitlins is luxury food you fat dirty fuck? says who

smokedacane

Star
Registered
head214 said:
One question, did anyone else catch the thread title?

People from the South are less intelligent THEN people from the North.
Assist THAN

Yep, on the first page

Smokedacane said:
Well, dino must be from the south because he doesn't know the difference between THEN and THAN :rolleyes:

dino_10x7.jpg

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
THE IRS said:
I was just watching this documentary on HBO LeLee's Kin: The Legacy of Cotton about blacks in the delta. That shit was sad 80 year old woman couldn't write her own name. :smh:
Is it OnDemand or just shown on there? Im bout to look for it

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
What is it called when you keep doing the same stupid shit expecting a different result?

stay outta my PMs bitchboy

Private Message: get over it visigoth

Old 04-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Superstar *

get over it visigoth
hey whitey can you stop replying to my topics before this happens, i know you still upset i said "white beast" but thats why you are deal with it, your existence is temporary

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NightMare Paint said:
What is it called when you keep doing the same stupid shit expecting a different result?

That would be the definition of insanity, wait a minute, I ain't dat brite.....disregard :lol:

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Enigma said:
You should've kept that shit to yourself.
Yeah, I have to wholeheartedly agree with that. That's a broad generalization based on personal experiences and it only counts to the individual. No one on this board knows everybody from an entire region, so generalizations of that nature are baseless.

Oh, and:
Only white boys and out-of-touch black people don't know what "bruh" is.
White people say "bro". I have never had another black person come up to me and say "bro". When you say brother out loud, you don't say "bro-ther" you say "bruh-ther". "Bruh" is the actual short version of brother. White folks say "bro". Maybe its because they read about brothers instead of actually knowing us?. :D

Last edited: