People from the SOUTH are less intelligent then people from the NORTH

dino

Potential Star
Registered
you got your exceptions but the title pretty much sums up what i mean

first off, ive been all up and down the eastern part of this country, and its not a fucking sterotype but people from the south are less intelligent, then people from the north. different parts of america have different culturesand people look different from region to region

i remeber the first time i went to texas, from where i live, it was a culture shock, i ran into people that was fat from eating pork chop "samiches", dirty, and slurred their speech when they talk just like that dude who talk on those "chronicgirls" videos, i think that gump is from georgia right? fat people are all over america, but in the south you see fat indiviuals back to back to back.

in addition to being ignorant these clowns in the south wear gold teeth to make them appear even more ignorant, where i lived im use to seeing dudes get shape ups on a weekly basis, wearing a clean shirt and shoes, people from the south really dont care about their appearce, you can literally go to parts of lousiana texas georgia etc and think you was in another fucking country!. from my experience things start to change a little bit once you hit VA coming from florida or any of the states thats furthest south, im not going to eleborate on this but how you gonna call yourself in a gang and you from texas? when the other people in your state dont even respect you! chump

for you assholes that havent had the opportunity to travel ill use an example too something that you can relate too, rappers. being that their are alot of you buffons out here that dont have no intrance outside of rap music that goes for the cornball new yorkers, jersey, PA, etc also. now most rap music is ignorant, but at least if you interview any rapper or producer north of VA they talk with a certain level of intelligence, 50 cent nas jay-z pharrell they all have a certain level of intelligence when they talk, you cant say the same thing for the ignorant gold teeth wearing gumps like "lil jon" "lil wayne" "young jeezy" "3 6 coons" and just about every rapper from the south, the only one who can speak with SLIGHT intelligence is "TI", the midwest got the same dirty ignorant vibe also like detroit and st louis..even the whiteys portray white people in the south as backwards and slow on alot movies and tv shows

new york new jersey PA, they are a different type of fools, you can go to NY lets say, see a guy with 800 dollars worth of clothes on, a 10000 dollar necklace, but wont have any teeth in his mouth, and live in a rat infested project building with they mom at 31. now i know people struggle but if your dumb ass can afford that get out of the projects (THAT RIKERS ISLAND VIDEO SHOWS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT NEVER SEEN IT)

Last edited:

dino

Potential Star
Registered
South said:
Okay, you keep thinkin' that, bruh...lol...

im not trying to be funny, but first off wtf is a "bruh", and another thing i bet you sitting at your computer with a big ass pop belly from eating "soul food"

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
dino said:

first off, ive been all up and down the eastern part of this country, and its not a fucking sterotype but people from the south are less intelligent, then people from the north. different parts of america have different cultures

i remeber the first time i went to texas, from where i live, it was a culture shock, i ran into people that was fat from eating pork chop "samiches", dirty, and slurred their speech when they talk just like that dude who talk on those "chronicgirls" videos, i think that gump is from georgia right? fat people are all over america, but in the south you see fat indiviuals back to back to back.

in addition to being ignorant these clowns in the south wear gold teeth to make them appear even more ignorant, where i lived im use to seeing dudes get shape ups on a weekly basis, wearing a clean shirt and shoes, people from the south really dont care about their appearce, you can literally go to backs of lousiana texas georgia etc and think you was in another fucking country!. from my experience things start to change a little bit once you hit VA coming from florida or any of the states thats furthest south, im not going to eleborate on this but how you gonna call yourself in a gang and you from texas? when the other people in your state dont even respect you! chump

for you assholes that havent had the opportunity to travel ill use an example too something that you can relate too, rappers. being that their are alot of you buffons out here that dont have no entrance outside of rap music that goes for the cornball new yorkers, jersey, PA, etc. now most rap music is ignorant, but at least if you interview any rapper or producer north of VA they talk with a certain level of intelligence, 50 cent nas jay-z they all have a certain level of intelligence when they talk, you cant say the same thing for the ignorant gold teeth wearing gumps like "lil jon" "lil wayne" "young jeezy" "3 6 coons" and just about every rapper from the south, the only one who can speak with SLIGHT intelligence is "TI", the midwest got the same dirty ignorant vibe also like detroit and st louis..even the whiteys portray white people in the south are backwards and slow on movies and tv shows

new york new jersey PA, they are a different type of fools, you can go to NY lets say, see a guy with 800 dollars worth of clothes on, a 10000 dollar necklace, but wont have any teeth in his mouth, and live in a rat infested project building with they mom at 31. now i know people struggle but if your dumb ass can afford that get out of the projects (THAT RIKERS ISLAND VIDEO SHOWS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT NEVER SEEN IT)
:eek: :hmm: I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THIS :lol: YOU MUST BE FROM THE SOUTH THEN LEARN TO SPELL AND STOP USING RUN-ON SENTENCES.
SEE IM FROM THE NORTH. :rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
11555202370251268373888.gif

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
dino said:
im not trying to be funny, but first off wtf is a "bruh", and another thing i bet you sitting at your computer with a big ass pop belly from eating "soul food"
BRUH = BROTHER :rolleyes: :lol:

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
These fed interlopers are really trying to start some shit huh? I guess when the North vs. South threads died out they sent this gullible lackey in here to stir up the pot again.

Hope y'all don't fall for this idiocy.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
blackicerhythms said:
im down. ask for their specials first b4 u order.
:lol: Exactly!

As for this post... How many ways are we really going to come up with to divide and conquer ourselves? This is nothing but a red haring.

iron mask

Potential Star
Registered
kiss my georgia samich eatin ass.

I've been up and down the states myself.
you on some bullshit.

dino

Potential Star
Registered
iron mask said:
kiss my georgia samich eatin ass.

I've been up and down the states myself.
you on some bullshit.

you silly as hell if you trying to say that different parts of america dont have different cultures, anybody with common sense can tell you that, people from los angeles are different from people in mobile alabama, people in virginia beach va, are different from people on new orleans and if you want me to give you some examples i will

i really dont care who feelings i hurt the truth is the truth, look at people avators and look at they location, i remember some clown from georgia on this website had his supposed mug shot pic in his avator, anybody with any type of intelligence who call theyself trying to make a living illegally, why the fuck would you put your mug shot on the internet :lol:, yall simple as hell

and as far as my spelling goes, im not writing an essay and i typed this quick, this not some shit i brainwashed, and did a spell check on, if i wrote an essay some of you assholes would be saying "he copied this from somebody"

Last edited:

Jakesnake

Potential Star
Registered
Growing up in New york and now living in the south, I had the same reasonong at first. After living here for 13 yaers I found out that it is not that the people in the south are less intelligent, but have a stronger belief in their morals and convictions. Due to that there is a perception that the south is less intelligent.

The northeast persona is more of a Regal factor. The attitude of people in the northeast is more of a snob, like they are better than every one. That has been around since the conception of the country

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
dino said:
bitch you live in the antilles get lost
idiot you don't even know where the antilles are
now run along and get into something that can help you:
HOPK-Thumb.jpg

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dino said:

first off, ive been all up and down the eastern part of this country, and its not a fucking sterotype but people from the south are less intelligent, then people from the north. different parts of america have different culturesand people look different from region to region

in addition to being ignorant(comma) these clowns in the south wear gold teeth to make them appear even more ignorant, where i lived im use to seeing dudes get shape ups on a weekly basis, wearing a clean shirt and shoes, people from the south really dont care about their appearce, you can literally go to parts of lousiana texas georgia(comma) etc and think you was in another fucking country!. from my experience(comma) things start to change a little bit once you hit VA coming from florida or any of the states thats furthest south, im not going to eleborate on this but how you gonna call yourself in a gang and you from texas? when the other people in your state dont even respect you! chump

Your first two paragraphs really support your point :hmm: . You embarassed yourself with this slice of shit you posted. I didn't have the heart or the patience to read any more than the first two paragraphs.

L

lurker with info

Peace

Coming from Ny i use to think the same way about the south. But i learn its the people who you meet when you are there. The over weight thing is more common over there because by the age is 16 they NEED a car. A lot of places public transpo suck in the south. While in Ny we do a lot of walking from trains to buses. Plus theres a lot of fat chicks in Ny too they just suck it in and wear tight clothes to appear "thick" lol Also Texas is consider the most over weight state in the USA for both whites and blacks.

The intelligence thing kicks in sometimes in the south because of how hard a time they had with the Jim crow system, and some places are still very backwards because of lack of funding. But i also seen many many dumb people in Ny ask them to start spelling the words they speak, lol Or take time sit in avg middle/poor black classroom and see the new generation coming up.

But as black people we need to stop putting each other down and try to say some positive words about our brothers in the south. I'm tired of hearing Ny is that, south is this, west is.... How about saying in the south they still have a great sense of family pride. In hip hop music the south how their artist work together. (even though i think their commercial artist we see on tv from there suck) In Ny hip hop we got more hip hop beef in state than the whole south has.

Just tired of these negative rants that hit this board every once in awhile. So being from Ny i would be the 1st to try to say something positive.

Peace

mrjody

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dino said:

Are you from the "Smart" North or the "Dumb" South?

What the fuck is a pop belly?

FYI: KCMO

How many names of "intelligent" southerners do I have to list to disprove your statement?
Give me a number?

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
SWATLANTA said:
Your first two paragraphs really support your point :hmm: . You embarassed yourself with this slice of shit you posted. I didn't have the heart or the patience to read any more than the first two paragraphs.

DINO is a troll.. He always makes stupid ass threads like this :lol: I thought he would have been banned by now.give him a month or so though :yes: :yes:

S

Sangria

dino said:

in addition to being ignorant these clowns in the south wear gold teeth to make them appear even more ignorant, where i lived im use to seeing dudes get shape ups on a weekly basis, wearing a clean shirt and shoes, people from the south really dont care about their appearce, you can literally go to parts of lousiana texas georgia etc and think you was in another fucking country!. from my experience things start to change a little bit once you hit VA coming from florida or any of the states thats furthest south, im not going to eleborate on this but how you gonna call yourself in a gang and you from texas? when the other people in your state dont even respect you! chump

for you assholes that havent had the opportunity to travel ill use an example too something that you can relate too, rappers. being that their are alot of you buffons out here that dont have no intrance outside of rap music that goes for the cornball new yorkers, jersey, PA, etc also. now most rap music is ignorant, but at least if you interview any rapper or producer north of VA they talk with a certain level of intelligence, 50 cent nas jay-z pharrell they all have a certain level of intelligence when they talk, you cant say the same thing for the ignorant gold teeth wearing gumps like "lil jon" "lil wayne" "young jeezy" "3 6 coons" and just about every rapper from the south, the only one who can speak with SLIGHT intelligence is "TI", the midwest got the same dirty ignorant vibe also like detroit and st louis..even the whiteys portray white people in the south as backwards and slow on alot movies and tv shows

one of the things that the slave masters did to successfully control their slaves was to seperate negroes by trivial differences so that the negroes would would have a false sense of superiority amongst each other while living in the reality of being inferior to the slave master.

congrats dino

you are a

COON

im sorry i had to respond to this.
for all i know this is ANOTHER RACE BAIT THREAD

Spinner_Bait.jpg

Mr. Equator

Star
OG Investor
dino said:
you silly as hell if you trying to say that different parts of america dont have different cultures, anybody with common sense can tell you that, people from los angeles are different from people in mobile alabama, people in virginia beach va, are different from people on new orleans and if you want me to give you some examples i will

i really dont care who feelings i hurt the truth is the truth, look at people avators and look at they location, i remember some clown from georgia on this website had his supposed mug shot pic in his avator, anybody with any type of intelligence who call theyself trying to make a living illegally, why the fuck would you put your mug shot on the internet :lol:, yall simple as hell

and as far as my spelling goes, im not writing an essay and i typed this quick, this not some shit i brainwashed :)smh: ??? :D ), and did a spell check on, if i wrote an essay some of you assholes would be saying "he copied this from somebody"

Hold up, did this smarty art ass ninja type brainwashed intstead of brainstormed? Obviously he didn't brainstorm nor spellcheck a damn thang, and you got the nerve to talk about a group of folks that you know nothing about The Educational System in the South is not as robust as it is in the North, but really, what is your excuse?

bromack1

Rising Star
Registered
dino said:

and as far as my spelling goes, im not writing an essay and i typed this quick, this not some shit i brainwashed, and did a spell check on, if i wrote an essay some of you assholes would be saying "he copied this from somebody"

Are you on Crack!!!!!!!