People be very careful this virus is not done yet

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Niggadamaus didn’t want to say he was right but ya know the usual

4 schools forced to shutdown ,all schools where every1 is vaccinated… most covid cases in a day for the state.. 10,000+ in the 5 boroughs.. remember I asked on here how many of ya vaccinated individuals have still continued to get weekly/monthly checkups on your current covid status? Remember I said all these vaccinated people are out and about in social gatherings with no face mask, not practicing protocols, cause they assume cause they are vaccinated they are well protected.. remember I said if you aren’t getting checked consistently or following protocols and going to all these gatherings even being vaccinated, you still can catch it.. well it’s happening.. you can’t blame the school shutdown on the unvaccinated being that everybody has to be vaccinated in order to attend so obviously them vaccinated people are spreading it.. but they won’t mention that on the news

1 of my boys from nj called me last night.. him and his girl been vaccinated.. where his girl work every1 is vaccinated..guess what they had to shut her job down cause mad workers caught covid including her

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
They should have cleared this shit a couple months ago. Again you cannot blame Biden for this mess Republicans are trying to slow the process and it’s actually affecting their constituents.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

4 schools forced to shutdown ,all schools where every1 is vaccinated… most covid cases in a day for the state.. 10,000+ in the 5 boroughs.. remember I asked on here how many of ya vaccinated individuals have still continued to get weekly/monthly checkups on your current covid status? Remember I said all these vaccinated people are out and about in social gatherings with no face mask, not practicing protocols, cause they assume cause they are vaccinated they are well protected.. remember I said if you aren’t getting checked consistently or following protocols and going to all these gatherings even being vaccinated, you still can catch it.. well it’s happening.. you can’t blame the school shutdown on the unvaccinated being that everybody has to be vaccinated in order to attend so obviously them vaccinated people are spreading it.. but they won’t mention that on the news

1 of my boys from nj called me last night.. him and his girl been vaccinated.. where his girl work every1 is vaccinated..guess what they had to shut her job down cause mad workers caught covid including her

I gotta be honest.

You said this MONTHS ago

To pro vaxx anti vaxx and everyone else.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Whelp honestly I hope this all works out..

But I would LIKE Kyrie to state publicly is this

Even though he did not choose to take the vaccine...

He followed ALL PROTOCOLS.

He was HONEST.

He wore his mask kept clean and socially distant where & when required etc

Unlike certain NFL MVP quarterbacks we all know

That is an important point and distinction that cannot be stressed enough.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotta be honest.

You said this MONTHS ago

To pro vaxx anti vaxx and everyone else.

The problem is that the data referenced in the article he didn't read directly contradicts his point. No, the vaccinated and unvaccinated are not having similar outcomes with the damn virus :smh:. I took the data points from the charts in the article and reproduced them here:

Unvaccinated per 100KVaccinated per 100K
COVID-19 cases per 100,00080597
COVID-19 hospitalizations per 100,000 people403
COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 people2.25
Only on BGOL can someone look at this data and conclude that they should remain unvaccinated :smh:

More data:

• 226,972 laboratory-confirmed breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among fully-vaccinated people in New York State, which corresponds to 1.8% of the population of fully-vaccinated people 12-years or older.
  • 12,916 hospitalizations with COVID-19 among fully-vaccinated people in New York State, which corresponds to 0.10% of the population of fully-vaccinated people 12-years or older.

Like I have said several times before, if it makes sense to you that the 1.8% of breakthrough infections are actually causing the other 98%, I have a bridge you will love for sale over the East River. :smh::lol:

The unvaccinated had some protection from other variants provided that they have recently recovered from illness. With the Omicron variant, the data doesn't look so good:

The new report (Report 49) from the Imperial College London COVID-19 response team estimates that the risk of reinfection with the Omicron variant is 5.4 times greater than that of the Delta variant. This implies that the protection against reinfection by Omicron afforded by past infection may be as low as 19%.

Conversely, look at the data for the vaccinated who have received the booster:

Depending on the estimates used for vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic infection from the Delta variant, this translates into vaccine effectiveness estimates against symptomatic Omicron infection of between 0% and 20% after two doses, and between 55% and 80% after a booster dose. Similar estimates were obtained using genotype data, albeit with greater uncertainty.

Notice, the focus for the vaccinated is on symptomatic infection. The next few weeks are going to test science/reason versus bullshit. I really hope that people take the steps necessary to protect themselves and families and don't fall for some of the games people on here play...

kstr-kochstrasse.gif

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The problem is that the data referenced in the article he didn't read directly contradicts his point. No, the vaccinated and unvaccinated are not having similar outcomes with the damn virus :smh:. I took the data points from the charts in the article and reproduced them here:

Only on BGOL can someone look at this data and conclude that they should remain unvaccinated :smh:

More data:

• 226,972 laboratory-confirmed breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among fully-vaccinated people in New York State, which corresponds to 1.8% of the population of fully-vaccinated people 12-years or older.
  • 12,916 hospitalizations with COVID-19 among fully-vaccinated people in New York State, which corresponds to 0.10% of the population of fully-vaccinated people 12-years or older.

Like I have said several times before, if it makes sense to you that the 1.8% of breakthrough infections are actually causing the other 98%, I have a bridge you will love for sale over the East River. :smh::lol:

The unvaccinated had some protection from other variants provided that they have recently recovered from illness. With the Omicron variant, the data doesn't look so good:

The new report (Report 49) from the Imperial College London COVID-19 response team estimates that the risk of reinfection with the Omicron variant is 5.4 times greater than that of the Delta variant. This implies that the protection against reinfection by Omicron afforded by past infection may be as low as 19%.

Conversely, look at the data for the vaccinated who have received the booster:

Depending on the estimates used for vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic infection from the Delta variant, this translates into vaccine effectiveness estimates against symptomatic Omicron infection of between 0% and 20% after two doses, and between 55% and 80% after a booster dose. Similar estimates were obtained using genotype data, albeit with greater uncertainty.

Notice, the focus for the vaccinated is on symptomatic infection. The next few weeks are going to test science/reason versus bullshit. I really hope that people take the steps necessary to protect themselves and families and don't fall for some of the games people on here play...

kstr-kochstrasse.gif

I hear you I understand you are correct

What I was saying is that Tall was stressing people on all sides mentally were exhausted and frustrated

Which I fully understand

But their reactions to those feelings generally aren't to be MORE DILIGENT

It's to be less so

Even when they probably were not to begin with

And those who felt forced to get vaccinated - treated getting the shot as some sort of get out of jail free pass

So everyone is slipping and not washing their hands etc etc

Vaccinated or not

That is how I TOOK HIS POINT.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you I understand you are correct

What I was saying is that Tall was stressing people on all sides mentally were exhausted and frustrated

Which I fully understand

But there reactions to those feelings generally aren't to be MORE DILIGENT

It's to be less so

Even when they probably were not to begin with

And those who felt forced to get vaccinated treated getting the shot as some sort of get of jail free pass

So everyone is slipping and not washing their hands etc etc

Vaccinated or not

That is how I TOOK HIS POINT.

Maybe I am reading more into then there is but the unvaccinated have been doing this GOP inspired "both sides" thing recently that drives me crazy. The data shows that the unvaccinated in the City are the vast majority of cases, hospitalizations and deaths stemming from the virus but the narrative they try to push is that "both sides" are somehow at fault. No, a population that has a positivity rate of 1.8% is not exacerbating this shit like the population where 98%+ of the cases are coming from. Unless reality has changed, you need to actually have the virus in order to spread it so it literally makes no sense. It is just an attempt to deflect responsibility for the major part they have played in compounding something that was preventable but has been allowed through ignorance and selfishness to ravage Our communities. :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Maybe I am reading more into then there is but the unvaccinated have been doing this GOP inspired "both sides" thing recently that drives me crazy. The data shows that the unvaccinated in the City are the vast majority of cases, hospitalizations and deaths stemming from the virus but the narrative they try to push is that "both sides" are somehow at fault. No, a population that has a positivity rate of 1.8% is not exacerbating this shit like the population where 98%+ of the cases are coming from. Unless reality has changed, you need to actually have the virus in order to spread it so it literally makes no sense. It is just an attempt to deflect responsibility for the major part they have played in compounding something that was preventable but has been allowed through ignorance and selfishness to ravage Our communities. :smh:

Again we completely agree.

THAT both sides I ain't trying to hear at all.

But I think we do have to address those who are not vaccinated but following guidelines and protocols and give them a little bit more grace as opposed to those who out just flagrant as f*ck

And those who are vaccinated thinking it's all good and they can back to not washing their hands and not covering their mouths when they cough and sneezing.

Even though ideally we want the unvaccinated to be vaccinated too.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again we completely agree.

THAT both sides I ain't trying to hear at all.

But I think we do have to address those who are not vaccinated but following guidelines and protocols and give them a little bit more grace as opposed to those who out just flagrant as f*ck

And those who are vaccinated thinking it's all good and they can back to not washing their hands and not covering their mouths when they cough and sneezing.

Even though ideally we want the unvaccinated to be vaccinated too.
I hear what you are saying but it feels a bit like congratulating the arsonist for his help with putting out the fire. :lol: We could all be having a normal Christmas/NYE this year and it is the people most responsible for the problem still being around are complaining the most about it.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hear what you are saying but it feels a bit like congratulating the arsonist for his help with putting out the fire. :lol: We could all be having a normal Christmas/NYE this year and it is the people most responsible for the problem still being around complaining the most about it.

Post of the week nomination

:cheers:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

I don't get what your saying. You just like them, believed you can't get the virus if you're vaccinated? Ofcourse, vaccinated people can spread it. they just have a better chance of not dying from it. I don't see any great wisdom here homie. Please explain.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't get what your saying. You just like them, believed you can't get the virus if you're vaccinated? Ofcourse, vaccinated people can spread it. they just have a better chance of not dying from it. I don't see any great wisdom here homie. Please explain.
Nyc has broken a record in cases in 1 day.. all the gatherings in nyc are only by vaccinated individuals..from schools, to restaurants, movies, clubs, etc… obviously the big boom was due to vaccinated individuals not being cautious and not following protocols.. these people are catching the virus from other vaccinated people.. I said people in general have become less cautious, following less protocols since they took the shot.. people use to get weekly, bi weekly, monthly covid status updates..but since they got the shot they haven’t went and checked on current status, which mean some could literally be a walking time bomb to others.. cause of this cases we’re gonna rise which it did by breaking records.. last yr nigs were scared to go around people b4 shot now this yr nigs extra close up on each other like the pandemic ended.. people say they want this to end but obviously their actions showing otherwise.. nigs really thought this was the matrix pill

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Nyc has broken a record in cases in 1 day.. all the gatherings in nyc are only by vaccinated individuals..from schools, to restaurants, movies, clubs, etc… obviously the big boom was due to vaccinated individuals not being cautious and not following protocols.. these people are catching the virus from other vaccinated people.. I said people in general have become less cautious, following less protocols since they took the shot.. people use to get weekly, bi weekly, monthly covid status updates..but since they got the shot they haven’t went and checked on current status, which mean some could literally be a walking time bomb to others.. cause of this cases we’re gonna rise which it did by breaking records.. last yr nigs were scared to go around people b4 shot now this yr nigs extra close up on each other like the pandemic ended.. people say they want this to end but obviously their actions showing otherwise.. nigs really thought this was the matrix pill

I see. There's truth to that but the unvaccinated still appear to be the cause of higher covid cases. Particularly upstate.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I see. There's truth to that but the unvaccinated still appear to be the cause of higher covid cases. Particularly upstate.

That vid from dec 9 you posted… my update was literally like the 15/16… the city is diff from upstate..especially that the city has way stricter rules as far as having vaccine mandates to attend all social gatherings and to work diff jobs/careers.. the entire state had 21,000 new cases.. the city literally had half those cases with 10,000+.. that’s 21,000 new cases reported in a day

It’s already quiet talks about shutting some social gatherings down again in nyc

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The article you posted literally has a graph of the data showing the delta between the vaccinated/unvaccinated in terms of positive cases etc. I copied the data points.

Does it honestly makes sense to you that the group that is 8X less likely to test positive, 13X less likely to be hospitalized and 8X less likely to die from the virus is behind the increase in cases? This can't possibly make sense to you. :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The article you posted literally has a graph of the data showing the delta between the vaccinated/unvaccinated in terms of positive cases etc. I copied the data points.

Does it honestly makes sense to you that the group that is 8X less likely to test positive, 13X less likely to be hospitalized and 8X less likely to die from the virus is behind the increase in cases? This can't possibly make sense to you. :smh:
So how did the schools get shutdown if only vaccinated people are allowed to step foot inside.. they literally were catching it from other vaccinated individuals in the school.. they already said that

Just like my boy from nj whose girl job had to get shutdown cause a few vaccinated co-workers caught it and passed it to her.. she’s vaccinated, her co workers vaccinated.. yet all them got it.. I don’t need lil graphs and other bullshit I’m telling you what it is.. just like I know an old folks home where all the people were vaccinated and lot of the old people caught it.. you won’t see graphs and shit on that… I’m telling you what’s going down stop being a person waiting for the weatherman to tell you if it’s raining outside when your boy just walked in drenched and told you it’s a fucking storm going on

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So how did the schools get shutdown if only vaccinated people are allowed to step foot inside.. they literally were catching it from other vaccinated individuals in the school.. they already said that

Just like my boy from nj whose girl job had to get shutdown cause a few vaccinated co-workers caught it and passed it to her.. she’s vaccinated, her co workers vaccinated.. yet all them got it.. I don’t need lil graphs and other bullshit I’m telling you what it is.. just like I know an old folks home where all the people were vaccinated and lot of the old people caught it.. you won’t see graphs and shit on that… I’m telling you what’s going down stop being a person waiting for the weatherman to tell you if it’s raining outside when your boy just walked in drenched and told you it’s a fucking storm going on

This isn't hard. Only 20% of the kids 5-11 have had a single dose of vaccine which is why they had to shut the schools down.

Just like less vaccinated cac upstate is getting hit harder than the City which is primarily vaccinated in the article @donwuan posted.

Yes, there will be more breakthrough infections as the vaccine effectiveness wanes and people wait to get the booster. No, the unvaccinated are not going to fare just as well as the vaccinated. Look at the article you posted and ask yourself if your pride/ego are more important than a 8X decrease in the likeliness of death. :smh:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This isn't hard. Only 20% of the kids 5-11 have had a single dose of vaccine which is why they had to shut the schools down.

Just like less vaccinated cac upstate is getting hit harder than the City which is primarily vaccinated in the article @donwuan posted.

Yes, there will be more breakthrough infections as the vaccine effectiveness wanes and people wait to get the booster. No, the unvaccinated are not going to fare just as well as the vaccinated. Look at the article you posted and ask yourself if your pride/ego are more important than a 13X decrease in the likeliness of death. :smh:
The schools that were shutdown were jr high/high schools..the 1 where every1 was vaccinated.. I clearly pointed out the 4 schools were jr high/ high schools.. where vaccination is mandatory

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The schools that were shutdown were jr high/high schools..the 1 where every1 was vaccinated.. I clearly pointed out the 4 schools were jr high/ high schools.. where vaccination is mandatory

There isn't a school in the nation where all of the kids are vaccinated :smh:

They literally have a list showing the % by state

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Homie, just cause you know somebody does not make your point true. Does it happen? Yes, vaccinated people can get and spread Covid. But it's highly less likely. You're not following the science. You seem to always want to be right about some shit.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There isn't a school in the nation where all of the kids are vaccinated :smh:

They literally have a list showing the % by state

Whatttt

I have friends who have teenage kids the kids all had to get vaccinated..jr high/ high school had to be vaccinated in nyc

Why are you bring up the nation when we talking about nyc.. nyc has diff mandates from every1 else

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Homie, just cause you know somebody does not make your point true. Does it happen? Yes, vaccinated people can get and spread Covid. But it's highly less likely. You're not following the science. You seem to always want to be right about some shit.
Maybe I’m just right about certain things.. if you threw out 20 math problems and I got all the answers right that dosent mean I think I know everything or act like I know everything that just means I knew the answers to those particular things.. I’ve easily mentioned on here that there’s certain things I don’t know..so don’t play that game