People be very careful this virus is not done yet

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tears run from his eyes as he recounts the days he spent fighting for his life.
"I was working and all of a sudden I started to get these hot flashes," he said, but he passed it off as allergies. Schriner said he went to lay down and he didn't wake up for dinner. When he did eat, he said he lost all sense of taste.
"We were having dinner and I told her (his wife) the rice was bland when I was eating it. And, she goes that's impossible. It's Hello Fresh. And, it was lemon zested jasmine rice," he said.
Schriner had just become eligible for the vaccine when he began to feel ill in April. He admits, he wasn't sure about getting the shot as he is scared of needles and he questioned what was in the vaccine and how fast it rolled out. His wife, a hospice nurse who was fully vaccinated, urged Schriner to go to the doctor to get tested for COVID-19.
"When I got the positive test, I felt like everybody. I was going to get two weeks off. Everybody I knew had it, didn't get sick at all," Schriner said.
Schriner's temperature soared to 103 degrees.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HXqiS44.png

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Oh my fucking God……..people we are close to that omega variant. Some people Might fuss and scream but at this point but we may have to do a hard-core shut down or you are going to have a lot of dead people soon. I hope the anti-vaccine people are happy because they created this mess.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh my fucking God……..people we are close to that omega variant. Some people Might fuss and scream but at this point but we may have to do a hard-core shut down or you are going to have a lot of dead people soon. I hope the anti-vaccine people are happy because they created this mess.
Man stop spreading fear. We are no where close to a super variant

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Man stop spreading fear. We are no where close to a super variant
Oh really you need to look at international news I keep telling you jokers this shit is out-of-control and they trying to keep the lid on the pot but they can’t. Believe what you wanna believe but I’m just putting out information for people to be ahead of the game just in case the game come knocking at your door. If shit gets really sideways I am going to roll by your house with my F250 and Mohawk women and take your shit.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh really you need to look at international news I keep telling you jokers this shit is out-of-control and they trying to keep the lid on the pot but they can’t. Believe what you wanna believe but I’m just putting out information for people to be ahead of the game just in case the game come knocking at your door. If shit gets really sideways I am going to roll by your house with my F250 and Mohawk women and take your shit.
Got to have balance to your reporting. Nothing wrong with updating the board with new variants and what we all should look for. We appreciate that.

But bruh you got to have a bit more balance.

we should learn more about the variant first.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Got to have balance to your reporting. Nothing wrong with updating the board with new variants and what we all should look for. We appreciate that.

No no disrespect but that balance bullshit is out of the window right now

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I think there is, at best, a very weak link between the black Covid and opioid-related deaths over the past year (remember correlation does not mean causation) I think the biggest reason for the sudden spike of overdoses in the black community is the emerging of people lacing and pressing pills/coke and dope with fentanyl and like clockwork people are trying to tie it to Covid for sensationalism.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I think there is, at best, a very weak link between the black Covid and opioid-related deaths over the past year (remember correlation does not mean causation) I think the biggest reason for the sudden spike of overdoses in the black community is the emerging of people lacing and pressing pills/coke and dope with fentanyl and like clockwork people are trying to tie it to Covid for sensationalism.

This here. Opioid deaths have gone up among Opiod users in general. Mainly due to Fentenyl. Notice the author doesn’t give stats for CAC Opiod users to compare. The media is on some BS.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor

No objective reporting until after shopping season...wtf is wrong wit you?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This here. Opioid deaths have gone up among Opiod users in general. Mainly due to Fentenyl. Notice the author doesn’t give stats for CAC Opiod users to compare. The media is on some BS.

The article linked to the study which eventually linked to this: