People be very careful this virus is not done yet

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you have a passport?
You are very free to change the air you breath. Exactly what is it that you want to do that cacs are stopping you from doing?
Lol. I want the earth and universe back. It was mine in the beginning and I plan on getting it back. Are people suppose to accept whites going all over the earth killing and taking and lying? All over the earth there is evidence that blacks were there before any other race. We was in America before the Indians but it seems like all we inherit is hell. All this mass programming and experimenting. For generations our genes have been programmed part of what we refer to as genetics.
Where ever whites see truth beginning to grow they will try to destroy it. My goal in life is to overcome the white man's world and rebuild the garden of eden. The real garden of eden and the whole truth. Whites may try to stop me but they will never succeed. They have stopped many before me but they cannot stop me. I may be poor now but I will never give up and they cannot keep the money, land and resources from me much longer. This cointelpro has worked for years but I will overcome it.
Whites like other races were grafted from blacks. We are the original. The air in America belongs to us as well as the air anywhere else. If we are going to dominate some land we got to start the retaking right where we are right now.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if that variant that's hitting India is the same as the one my friend was telling about they discovered in Vietnam, I think he mentioned.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Delta variant is proving to be a stubborn hurdle in the fight against the coronavirus.​
As the U.S. heads into its second pandemic summer, President Biden warned that those who fail to get vaccinated against Covid-19 risk becoming infected by “a variant that is more easily transmissible, potentially deadlier and particularly dangerous for young people.” Vice President Kamala Harris visited a vaccination center in Atlanta on Friday, above.​
In Russia, the Delta variant is now the most prevalent version in Moscow, where case numbers have tripled over the past two weeks and city officials have added 5,000 beds to coronavirus wards. The outbreak has led to some vaccine mandates.​
And in England, “freedom day,” when the last remaining coronavirus restrictions had been scheduled to end, was delayed until July 19 after a spike in Delta cases. Prime Minister Boris Johnson expressed confidence that the curbs would be lifted next month but added that “at a certain stage, we are going to have to learn to live with the virus and to manage it as best we can.”​

jae_one

Rising Star
Registered
I have a Homie that don't wear a mask and refuses to vax. I wish you could speak to him.

Same. One of my best friends refuses to accept it exist. He started wearing a mask when I ended up in the hospital because I could not breath, however he still swears I had/have something else. No matter to me what the fuck it was... all I know is I had the fever, sweats, chills, vomit, no appetite, taste and smell was gone ... and that was the non scary shit. Day 6-7 I started to breath abnormally and the evening of day 7 I could hardly utter a sentence without losing my breath. My sister who is a nurse must have called me or some shit... she threatened me to call the ambulance or she was going to do it for me. I get to hospital and they rush me to the back and start hooking me up to shit. Hats off to the hospital staff who each day came in that room seeing I was close to death and being as pleasant as ever.... Anyway, I was in there for a week... first day they told me to be on my stomach as much as possible to avoid the respirator... so I did just that. Shit did something nasty to my lungs... I was cleared of having it on May 4th... yet here I am still not breathing normal.

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No you aren’t wasting your time and effort. Do not tell people that.
The mask stops you from touching your own nose and mouth.
The mask primarily provides protection for others from you. There is little protection you’re getting the other way around. So if you’re in a crowd of people who aren’t wearing masks but you are then you’re basically wasting your time and efforts.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just understand, unless you're wearing a KN95 mask, the mask you wear won't protect you against the virus, only lessen the spread of the virus from you to others, if you're a carrier.
This is only half-true. Wearing a regular mask is better at keeping you from spreading to others, but it does also lower the percentages of you catching from others.

This is a prime example of all of the misinformation about Covid...which has cost lives. Just because something isn't 100% doesn't mean it isn't worth doing.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Delta variant is proving to be a stubborn hurdle in the fight against the coronavirus.​
As the U.S. heads into its second pandemic summer, President Biden warned that those who fail to get vaccinated against Covid-19 risk becoming infected by “a variant that is more easily transmissible, potentially deadlier and particularly dangerous for young people.” Vice President Kamala Harris visited a vaccination center in Atlanta on Friday, above.​
In Russia, the Delta variant is now the most prevalent version in Moscow, where case numbers have tripled over the past two weeks and city officials have added 5,000 beds to coronavirus wards. The outbreak has led to some vaccine mandates.​
And in England, “freedom day,” when the last remaining coronavirus restrictions had been scheduled to end, was delayed until July 19 after a spike in Delta cases. Prime Minister Boris Johnson expressed confidence that the curbs would be lifted next month but added that “at a certain stage, we are going to have to learn to live with the virus and to manage it as best we can.”​
Oh was those 2 “European “ countries with the variants? What have I been saying since the start of this plague about those euros? But nobody wants to listen.. will be on the sideline quiet

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol

Slow down with the negative well wishing

Ol negative ned looking ass :lol:

Hey this plandemic covid thing sucks

But I was lovimg lockdown...

All those parasitic wealthy fucks left the city..only the cool

Wealthy fucks stayed behind.

With the rest of the nyc hustlers

And let me tell you..for the second time there was

No tension in the air...

Hey new york City gives off an energy like no other place

In the world but if you aint strong and focused it can be

Overwhelming

But with them parasites gone

New York was like a birth of fresh air...

Bruh even the dirty ass Hudson River seemed a whole lot clearer..

I was able to look down an actually see fish..

I kid you not....it felt like new york was turning into

A peaceful tropical island...

And then they came back...

Yeah I'm kinda missing lockdown

RNS
OP thought the vaxx would make it go away now he claims things are getting worse. He is another chicken little like @Watcher

funny thing is the areas where cases are increasing are the areas the Neanderthals are leaving their current homes to migrate to because of cheaper cost of living or rural or mountainous scenery.

same type of disease spreading migration they use to wipe out so-called black rulership in Europe and America.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You add no value to this board whatsoever.
OP thought the vaxx would make it go away now he claims things are getting worse. He is another chicken little like @Watcher

funny thing is the areas where cases are increasing are the areas the Neanderthals are leaving their current homes to migrate to because of cheaper cost of living or rural or mountainous scenery.

same type of disease spreading migration they use to wipe out so-called black rulership in Europe and America.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Of course there was gonna be a black market created to bypass certain roadblocks that were put in place. Dude was sloppy..for every1 caught there’s 10 that isn’t.. so for people that didn’t know or think unvaccinated individuals will still be able to navigate the world like people that are this is just proof of what some of us already knew..when there’s a will there’s a way

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On this side of things I will say a couple a few thoughts:

-Check in with loved ones. So many people act like it isn’t the case but I’m telling you, if you haven’t had anyone in your life pass away from COVID, I guarantee you know someone who has had someone pass away. Shit impacts all of us.

-To you survivors of the virus, please be careful. I think your systems are more susceptible to being compromised (not a fact but a personal opinion).

-Hate thinking like this but for real, this virus has been a heck of a tool for population control. All you illuminate/trilateral commission/etc conspiracy folks SURELY had to be thinking this. Surprised I didn’t see new threads about this on a weekly basis.

-Fox news is bad but even they have glimpses knowing when the things they say are bullshit.

-A lot measures to protect against the virus are simple. We can succeed.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You are absolutely right.
We had a moron in charge when it first appeared, ignorant people following him with the no-mask bullshit, and then the anti-vaxers...jeez, it's a wonder any of us are still alive.

main-qimg-bb2374bcf19468bf0c104ab32a49469c
This cartoon is wrong. People in the 50s remember the food lines.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Same. One of my best friends refuses to accept it exist. He started wearing a mask when he I ended up in the hospital because I could not breath, however he still swears I had/have something else. No matter to me what the fuck it was... all I know is I had the fever, sweats, chills, vomit, no appetite, taste and smell was gone ... and that was the non scary shit. Day 6-7 I started to breath abnormally and the evening of day 7 I could hardly utter a sentence without losing my breath. My sister who is a nurse must have called me or some shit... she threatened me to call the ambulance or she was going to do it for me. I get to hospital and they rush me to the back and start hooking me up to shit. Hats off to the hospital staff who each day came in that room seeing I was close to death and being as pleasant as ever.... Anyway, I was in there for a week... first day they told me to be on my stomach as much as possible to avoid the respirator... so I did just that. Shit did something nasty to my lungs... I was cleared of having it on May 4th... yet here I am still not breathing normal.

Prayers brother

FOR REAL.

sidebar...

Can you taste and smell normally?

jae_one

Rising Star
Registered
Prayers brother

FOR REAL.

sidebar...

Can you taste and smell normally?

Sorry, not trying to paint a picture like I am on my death bed. I am about 97% I'd say... whatever they gave me at the hospital... all the "flu like" symptoms vanished in a few days. Taste/Smell returned about 2 weeks... but the lungs are still recovering. Right now it just feels like when you have a cold and you feel tightness/congestion in your chest... I am good tho considering... They gave me an inhaler also that I take from time to time... need to use it less and less.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
The mask primarily provides protection for others from you. There is little protection you’re getting the other way around. So if you’re in a crowd of people who aren’t wearing masks but you are then you’re basically wasting your time and efforts.
not what I heard from the scientists on t.v..wearing a mask regardless..makes me feel safe..like I'm doing the right thing..thanks for the advice tho...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sorry, not trying to paint a picture like I am on my death bed. I am about 97% I'd say... whatever they gave me at the hospital... all the "flu like" symptoms vanished in a few days. Taste/Smell returned about 2 weeks... but the lungs are still recovering. Right now it just feels like when you have a cold and you feel tightness/congestion in your chest... I am good tho considering... They gave me an inhaler also that I take from time to time... need to use it less and less.

Much respect bro

Still praying for a FULL recovery

Sadly it's stories like yall that finally make these fools act right.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as I blame the former tumor in charge

And overall willful organized ignorance

A lot of agencies were exposed as truly incompetent

I still do not understand how horribly they have failed to clearly educate the public on how masks work and the vaccine
I thought about this for a while the other day. But the truth is that this was a clear failure of top down leadership.

As hard as those people worshiped their "White King," they weren't going to do anything unless he said that they should. From the first day when he said he wouldn't wear a mask, they knew it would be uphill just to get info out there.

And that same ignorance is why they couldn't do more without support. Because how are you gonna explain to the public that masks can help them, but they're needed more by medical officials and critical workforce? How do you explain that to people that literally hoarded toilet paper into extinction for months over bullshit fears and selfishness?

If they had said that masks would help on any real effective measure, these same freedom loving anti-mask folks would have bought crates of them at a time. I have no doubt that this is what would have happened.

But that said, I think it is really important to note that the combination of Executive branch leadership and the Conservative denial campaign is what really fueled the flames of ignorance. Those people could have been educated, but all they cared about was keeping the capitalist machine going. And why not? That machine has always been lubricated with the blood of the poor.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I thought about this for a while the other day. But the truth is that this was a clear failure of top down leadership.

As hard as those people worshiped their "White King," they weren't going to do anything unless he said that they should. From the first day when he said he wouldn't wear a mask, they knew it would be uphill just to get info out there.

And that same ignorance is why they couldn't do more without support. Because how are you gonna explain to the public that masks can help them, but they're needed more by medical officials and critical workforce? How do you explain that to people that literally hoarded toilet paper into extinction for months over bullshit fears and selfishness?

If they had said that masks would help on any real effective measure, these same freedom loving anti-mask folks would have bought crates of them at a time. I have no doubt that this is what would have happened.

But that said, I think it is really important to note that the combination of Executive branch leadership and the Conservative denial campaign is what really fueled the flames of ignorance. Those people could have been educated, but all they cared about was keeping the capitalist machine going. And why not? That machine has always been lubricated with the blood of the poor.

this is the clearest most well thought considerate response I have read on bgol in a long time.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
So I just got back from getting my vaccine.
I was going to hold off until next year but I have some plans to move around and didn't wantto be stuck stateside.
I got the Jenssen (J&J) shot, the one hitter quitter. Took them long enough (had to wait about half an hour).
Only discomfort I've felt was the needle going in. Waited the 15 minutes and was told I could go. I haven't felt any side effects and don't feel any discomfort in the vax area. It's been about 3 hours and I feel fine.