People be very careful this virus is not done yet

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brah off his meds...covid was just a test....some moe shit ret round the Corona...brah

Fax bruh!

And it's not just a physical test..

It's a psychological experiment as well..

They love initiating chaos

Then observing how we respond to it..

And it's mostly always used to control us.

To the benefit of the parasitic elite..

We have to peep game and make ot work for us not against us...

Fuck fear...create your reality

For Ye are Gods

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man I was at Ricardo Steak House in Harlem the other day and it was packed with people waiting in line outside. But few had masks and I know for a fact many of not most were not vaccinated.
It was packed since they allowed outdoor dining last June.. 1 of the few restaurants making a killing through the whole pandemic.. now indoor dining back even more money.. be lot of broads at that spot.. I be flying through that area to handle bizz at times in el barrio

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe round 2 is coming
It is almost impossible for a new surge of Covid. You would need host for the virus to freely jump from person to person

The vaccines will prevent a mass spread. What you will see is pockets of people getting sick but there will never be a community spread again

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah this shit gonna get bad again. Wear ya mask people.

FIJvk5.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It is almost impossible for a new surge of Covid. You would need host for the virus to freely jump from person to person

The vaccines will prevent a mass spread. What you will see is pockets of people getting sick but there will never be a community spread again
If he said this comment (this poster here^^^^) we are in trouble :smh:

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
My wife went yesterday to drop off a gift at a baby shower which was held outdoors at a park. She said she was the only one there wearing a mask so her visit was brief BUT a white woman who was there had the nerve to ask my wife, "why are you wearing that thing?".

Mind ya fucking business if you choose not to.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Just understand, unless you're wearing a KN95 mask, the mask you wear won't protect you against the virus, only lessen the spread of the virus from you to others, if you're a carrier.
Yep...which is why the anti maskers are either genuine fuckery or completely ignorant...not wearing a mask literally means I don't give a fuck if I spread my shit to you...I think they should have done a better job of telling people what the mask is truly for but then again we all know what the politics were around COVID

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
My wife went yesterday to drop off a gift at a baby shower which was held outdoors at a park. She said she was the only one there wearing a mask so her visit was brief BUT a white woman who was there had the nerve to ask my wife, "why are you wearing that thing?".

Disrespectful bitch trying to police peoples lives

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

MAAAANNNN, these white people out of control. I'm fully vaccinated, but still wear a mask- and quite a few of those white people have something to say about it.

I hit them with the "why do you care? We're in America, a free country right? let me have my freedom, Don't try to control me.."

the same shit they be saying in walmart and shit. I told a couple of people that we we suddenly went from 50% vaccinated to 100% in one day. All it took was for signs to be posted that said "if you are vaccinated, you don't need a mask"- now, all the fucking sudden EVERYONE is vaccinated...

yeah, right.. same assholes that were standing in places yelling about "a free country or the government can't make me" now in the same places talking about, why yes, I'm vaccinated.... :hmm:

they be getting HEATED when I drop that shit on 'em :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just understand, unless you're wearing a KN95 mask, the mask you wear won't protect you against the virus, only lessen the spread of the virus from you to others, if you're a carrier.

As much as I blame the former tumor in charge

And overall willful organized ignorance

A lot of agencies were exposed as truly incompetent

I still do not understand how horribly they have failed to clearly educate the public on how masks work and the vaccine

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
As much as I blame the former tumor in charge

And overall willful organized ignorance

A lot of agencies were exposed as truly incompetent

I still do not understand how horribly they have failed to clearly educate the public on how masks work and the vaccine
Some organizations taught people about this but some people choose to do the opposite

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm vaccinated but still rock my mask and still will be for the foreseeable future.

My company has us returning to the office one day per week and removed all restrictions of you are vaccinated so I'm the only one on the office still wearing a mask at this point.

Not true.

There are people who've been vaccinated that still contract and get sick from COVID although the symptoms and severity are significantly less than those who aren't vaccinated.
If you ain't vaccinated, you better stay your ass at home ...

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fax bruh!

And it's not just a physical test..

It's a psychological experiment as well..

They love initiating chaos

Then observing how we respond to it..

And it's mostly always used to control us.

To the benefit of the parasitic elite..

We have to peep game and make ot work for us not against us...

Fuck fear...create your reality

For Ye are Gods
They have been rehearsing killing us right in our face. And they do have stuff that can wipe out nearly the whole population of the world if they wanted to. But for generations they have been getting paid off of dominating us and genocide of us. Seems they can program us to kill each other like they did in Rwanda but when they kill us they feel they should be paid for it. The money and resources, cointelpro was about keeping a black messiah from ever coming to power. But we have did a lot of witnessing of them killing masses of people and making big money off of it. Libya, 911, New Orleans etc.
While we are trying to stay alive we should be also building. The only people that do not want total separation is the ones that enjoy white control. But as far as the ones that do want total separation it is a thing about them showing us what they have and what they will deprive us of. Even brother Kanye West is bold enough to boast about what he has.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They have been rehearsing killing us right in our face. And they do have stuff that can wipe out nearly the whole population of the world if they wanted to. But for generations they have been getting paid off of dominating us and genocide of us. Seems they can program us to kill each other like they did in Rwanda but when they kill us they feel they should be paid for it. The money and resources, cointelpro was about keeping a black messiah from ever coming to power. But we have did a lot of witnessing of them killing masses of people and making big money off of it. Libya, 911, New Orleans etc.
While we are trying to stay alive we should be also building. The only people that do not want total separation is the ones that enjoy white control. But as far as the ones that do want total separation it is a thing about them showing us what they have and what they will deprive us of. Even brother Kanye West is bold enough to boast about what he has.
White control?
How are you going to spend your day today? If there were no white people how would you spend it differently?

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man I was at Ricardo Steak House in Harlem the other day and it was packed with people waiting in line outside. But few had masks and I know for a fact many of not most were not vaccinated.
It's Darwinism bro...
If the motherfuckers are too stupid to protect themselves.... fuck'm ...shorter wait times for me next year:thumbsup:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roaches can overcome Raid and viruses can mutate to overcome vaccines.
You are talking about years of mutations before vaccines or antibodies are not able to recognize the virus.

The US has enough people with antibodies through vaccines or naturally to prevent a huge community spread. The virus could not jump between that segment of people fast enough or efficiently to cause a community spread

But flare ups with pockets of areas catching hell is likely. Those southern republicans states are prime for it with such low vaccination rates

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he said this comment (this poster here^^^^) we are in trouble :smh:
It is basic science. The US has over 50% of the population with antibodies through either vaccines or naturally. This means the body has the ability to recognize the virus.

Even as low as 30% efficacy, that would be enough to prevent the virus from freely jumping from one person to the other. The viral load in these people simply would never reach levels that would increase transmission easily

So you will probably never see a mass community spread where 200,000 people a day are contracting Covid

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
On Monday, one of four IT staffers who had been hospitalized with COVID-19 died, according to Hopes. A fifth IT staffer who went to the doctor on Wednesday, died at home Thursday from COVID-19.

One staffer in the department who worked closely with the other five and didn’t contract the coronavirus

was vaccinated.

All five who contracted the virus
were known not to be vaccinated and had a sore throat as their initial primary complaint.

“These were not elderly employees,” Hopes said.

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm about to go out again..always mask wearing..I do forget the six feet distancing tho...
The mask primarily provides protection for others from you. There is little protection you’re getting the other way around. So if you’re in a crowd of people who aren’t wearing masks but you are then you’re basically wasting your time and efforts.

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep...which is why the anti maskers are either genuine fuckery or completely ignorant...not wearing a mask literally means I don't give a fuck if I spread my shit to you...I think they should have done a better job of telling people what the mask is truly for but then again we all know what the politics were around COVID
The IQ of the average person in this country is laughable. More than a year in and most people still don’t understand the logic behind mask wearing…

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White control?
How are you going to spend your day today? If there were no white people how would you spend it differently?
White control?
When you brainwash people you get them away from their natural surroundings. For generations whites have been evacuating things and either hiding them or destroying them and they are still doing it today. Our separation does a lot of things like thinking for your self instead of life being dictated to you. Jonestown should have been a wake up call for blacks and living to build a reality dreamed up by a white devil. Living that reality puts your life on the line because they would kill you before they allow you to expose what they have done and what is really going on.
We had a black man 2000 years ago that started waking up. The story goes that he was like any other black except for at an early age he use to wonder around out in the desert eating out of bee hives. At a time like now when we was being poisoned and starved for real food and truth this person consumed some real food. Food that use to called FOOD OF THE GODS. They killed him for becoming himself. And you think that they are going to take any chance of others becoming themselves in this day and time of even more darkness. During the 60's we had love and admiration for each other and was calling each other brother and sister as though we was one black family besides some more stuff we had started doing. Whites that know what is going on got scared that we was waking up. What changed things and made more of carbon copies of whites (devils) was leaving the breast and going to similiac and other infant formulas.
The great importance of total separation is salvation for the world. Don't ever think the world is advancing because of white devils and everybody being controlled and following them. Life was much more advanced in the beginning than now. And we had our natural powers. Something they have worked on destroying for generations. That is why we are in the bullshit we are in now and some of us are arguing about white power is the only thing that can save us.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree though fuck the reckless shit.
I can understand that. That is one of the few things I have seen that is hard to argue. But I want to ask the question, if everybody had been wearing masks everyday before the pandemic hit would there have still been a pandemic? The main thing is proving how all this shit started for real. The whistle blowers and the real evidence points to Anthony Fauci. I mean it is just like 911 the buildings were hit and a lot of stuff happened but the people that actually did it had stole over 2 trillion dollars from the American citizens. Then they get the blessings and support from the citizens to do more killing and steal more trillions. We support terrorism and the real terrorists. And we support mad scientist in the same way. The people into this and work in this usually do not understand or present this to people in laymen terms. It comes from a certain perspective.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We never thought we'd see 3k - 5k people a day dying either in America.

Yet, here we are.

I said what I said bruh.
We had thousands of people a day dying from starvation in third world countries. 10 thousand a day were killed in Rwanda. Ebola was put in Africa and we saw what it did. We should never forget we are in the midst of master killers. I know we are still blaming this on nature.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dont let them fool you, they could have all the parades and tv shows showing off their weapons and high tech,

if you a god they could NEVER EVER KILL YOU... they can make you change your earth suit aka

your body..

see the problem most of us have is

1 we dont know we are gods..and I didnt say THE CREATOR I said gods.

2 we think we are our bodies.. when our body is just a suit to create

the earth experience... for we are blessed with the options to have

billions of different multi universal experiences...

the elite cacs only have this one, thats why they are so

addicted to outer space, and fuckin MARS

they want to be us on all planes of existence...

but they only can exist on this plane...

and they NEED us to keep coming to this plane

for it.. to exist...

bruh if our energy wasnt here,

The Sun would cease to shine..

the Sun is alive its a God and that God

hates cacs..

I aint saying its a good thing or bad thing

its just a factual thing..

sure they can force us out our earth suits..

but they can never kill us..

its a scientific fact energy never dies..

we think we are different then our antcestors...

we dont even realize we ARE our ANTCESTORS

elite cacs understand the reincarnation game..

thats why they are into passing down wealth...

they fucked up with all that in breeding tho,

it sent them down a road they could never return from

thats why that nazi fake prince in england had to

have children with a woman with moorish genetics..

they are tryin to genetically save their legacy...

that shit is already gone...

there are already more cacs dying then are being born...

their extinction...is

INEVITABLE!!

and the crazy shit is, they literally had a chance to legit inherit our estates,

by just treating us with respect diginty and nobiltiy...

they wouldve caused us to go extinct for they way we treated them..

instead by treating us the way they do..

all they are doing is cleaning our karma...

and they are too spiritually retarded to see it..

they are starting to.. thats why reparations made it to

the discussion table.. when before the wouldnt even

let it in the door..

but their gluttony is too over powering for them to

reverse their universal curse...

they can steal all of our emelanin and murder our children..

all its going to do is speed up their

EXTINCTION

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When you brainwash people you get them away from their natural surroundings. For generations whites have been evacuating things and either hiding them or destroying them and they are still doing it today. Our separation does a lot of things like thinking for your self instead of life being dictated to you. Jonestown should have been a wake up call for blacks and living to build a reality dreamed up by a white devil. Living that reality puts your life on the line because they would kill you before they allow you to expose what they have done and what is really going on.
We had a black man 2000 years ago that started waking up. The story goes that he was like any other black except for at an early age he use to wonder around out in the desert eating out of bee hives. At a time like now when we was being poisoned and starved for real food and truth this person consumed some real food. Food that use to called FOOD OF THE GODS. They killed him for becoming himself. And you think that they are going to take any chance of others becoming themselves in this day and time of even more darkness. During the 60's we had love and admiration for each other and was calling each other brother and sister as though we was one black family besides some more stuff we had started doing. Whites that know what is going on got scared that we was waking up. What changed things and made more of carbon copies of whites (devils) was leaving the breast and going to similiac and other infant formulas.
The great importance of total separation is salvation for the world. Don't ever think the world is advancing because of white devils and everybody being controlled and following them. Life was much more advanced in the beginning than now. And we had our natural powers. Something they have worked on destroying for generations. That is why we are in the bullshit we are in now and some of us are arguing about white power is the only thing that can save us.
Do you have a passport?
You are very free to change the air you breath. Exactly what is it that you want to do that cacs are stopping you from doing?