I'm glad you're ok now.My mother got sick with it and gave it to me. My father somehow is unscathed. I got over it in about 24hrs but my mom is still sick.
Stay safe out there.
I'm glad you're ok now.My mother got sick with it and gave it to me. My father somehow is unscathed. I got over it in about 24hrs but my mom is still sick.
My mother got sick with it and gave it to me. My father somehow is unscathed. I got over it in about 24hrs but my mom is still sick.
![]()
Other Respiratory Illnesses Going Around
This page details respiratory illnesses from viruses and bacteria other than COVID-19, flu, and RSVwww.cdc.gov

I've never stopped wearing my mask.2 of my co-workers caught covid.
Back to wearing masks in the office.
2 of my co-workers caught covid.
Back to wearing masks in the office.
I still wear my mask and keep either wipes or hand sanitizer everywhere that I go.Be safe brother
* The surge is real and these fools still won't wash their hands, cover their mouths or stay home when they are sick.
