Patrice O'Neal...The Comedian Comedians Were Afraid Of UPDATE: New documentary Killing is Easy 2021

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn, I missed it....bout to search the net

cc6ada560fd6d8f29d711d3bb39005a3.gif

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Patrice didn't know how to throttle shit down. He was way too mean to girls

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude was not funny to me. he comes off like an angry bitch of a dude... not my cup of tea.. hard pass.

He's not a good story teller nor are his jokes insightful. His jokes are humorous and basic, BGOL love him because he uses, ******, bitch and pussy in his jokes constantly.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's not a good story teller nor are his jokes insightful. His jokes are humorous and basic, BGOL love him because he uses, ******, bitch and pussy in his jokes constantly.

Comedians loved him too and say that he’s one of the GOATS, so BGOL must be onto something.:dunno:

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He made bitch niggas pussy hurt, so I can understand your dislike of Patrice.

Nah. You don't talk shit to girls the same way that you talk shit to guys. They can't handle it. Several girls said that they didn't want to come back on that Tough Crowd show because of Patrice.

Patrice is one of my favorite comedians of all time, btw.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comedians loved him too and say that he’s one of the GOATS, so BGOL must be onto something.:dunno:
Out of respect which is cool, but have you heard of any mainstream comedian bashing one of their own? Tons of shit ass unfunny comics and not one say anything bad about them publicly.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Burr, Hart, C.K. Kelly, Vos, Norton, Jeff Ross, Arti, Atell all say he was the best among them. They all say he made them better. He was the king amongst all those comedy greats. Hearing the stories about them killing on stage and then Patrice walked in is fucking funny. There's a reason why all of them were/are successful. It was iron sharpening iron at The Cellar Comedy Club. They used to have Hack Court. If you had a new bit, the other comedians would put your bit on trial at Hack Court. :roflmao:

This is Kevin Hart and Jim Norton talking about Patrice, then he calls in. He was naturally funny as fuck to me

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Out of respect which is cool, but have you heard of any mainstream comedian bashing one of their own? Tons of shit ass unfunny comics and not one say anything bad about them publicly.

Comedians talked about how they hated Patrice too, because he was abrasive. Lisa Lampanelli and Bobby Lee HATED him because he didn't hold any punches. LA comedians couldn't stand him because he didn't go for that LA diva shit. Kevin Hart and Joe Rogan talked about it.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trust me you understand where you’re coming from, but every comedian who’s passed isn’t as praised or held in as high regard as Patrice.

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm gonna disagree and admit that he WAS indeed funny. He just didn't understand boundaries and he hated women.

The BGOL woman-haters worship him like a God. The BGOL woman-haters are also the reason that all the women left BGOL, so I don't give a fuck what they think.