Patrice O'Neal...The Comedian Comedians Were Afraid Of UPDATE: New documentary Killing is Easy 2021

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got on to dude through his Black Phillip show in 2011 the same year he passed,man that joint would carry me the entire drive from Florida to ATL. I'm now catching up on his O&A appearances. I'd kill to hear his thoughts on Trump and the race soldier cops slaughtering blacks,tamir rice and Trayvon murders

Bruh I miss him and Bernie even more so, cuz i just know those 2 guys there would be KILLING mfkrs from laughter off of the bull shit going on today!!

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah he'd let Anthony racist ass get away with a lot of shit

Hey gave as good as he got and Opie and Anthony was the only platform where he could come on regularly and be him unfiltered.

Plus, they help him get Black Phillip on the air- a 60 minutes of radio of him being him.

Lastly, is Anthony a bigoted piece of shit? YES! And cause of that it allowed for one of the rare items that happens in American society: open, honest, unfiltered dialogue about race. Patrice always said, that although white people KNEW racism exists it was funny how white people never KNEW any white people who WERE racist. He'd call then out on that constantly to which Anthony would agree with him.

If you gonna tell it, tell it all fam.

*two cents*

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

start at 1:05 through the part about men on they period. my wife cut her eyes like she wanted me dead. Ive never laughed so hard as to the reason why men act like they on they period. It was like the pastor was speaking to me

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
This one never gets old, one of the first videos I heard of him on Opie and Anthony:

I grew up on Foxx, Pryor,
Chappell. I feel like I just wasted 40 minutes since they both made their points in the first 8 minutes and kept repeating the same shit. Dumb bish should’ve just said, fukh you, I’m out after 10 minutes. I really never paid attention to him, and now I know why.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I grew up on Foxx, Pryor,
Chappell. I feel like I just wasted 40 minutes since they both made their points in the first 8 minutes and kept repeating the same shit. Dumb bish should’ve just said, fukh you, I’m out after 10 minutes. I really never paid attention to him, and now I know why.

this by far NOT his best

He got LOADS of better material.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
Yeah he'd let Anthony racist ass get away with a lot of shit

Yea. And the stuff O&A used to get away with was amazing. I only listened a couple times. They either came on before or after Don & Mike. i never knew which one it was (O or A) that was pushing the envelope, but he would go in. On live radio.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
this cat was a beast, i used to hang with him, bill burr, charlie murphy, and a few other people. those were the days
Word!!!! Damn. I know you got stories bruh.

ilpUcl.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

start at 1:05 through the part about men on they period. my wife cut her eyes like she wanted me dead. Ive never laughed so hard as to the reason why men act like they on they period. It was like the pastor was speaking to me

I listened to this whole thing

I ain’t hear shit about him talking about men on periods.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Bruh, you gots to share a few stories fam. Tell us something

He's trolling son (I think.)

He also claimed in the HOF voting thread to have dated Thelma from Good Times sister.

With these two claims and his seeming to be a new member I have to suspect troll until I see different.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
He's trolling son (I think.)

He also claimed in the HOF voting thread to have dated Thelma from Good Times sister.

With these two claims and his seeming to be a new member I have to suspect troll until I see different.
u can''t even say bernadette name..LOL u gonna talk shit and u can't remember the actress from good times