Pastor John Gray gifts wife $200,000 Lamborghini after makin ‘faith deposit’ for wedding anniversary

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You may be right. Niggas on that sexual purity bullshit tend to be on some weirdo shit.

It's easy to take a virginity vow when you're a broke, lollipop-looking fat ass down-low nigga with the sex appeal of a circus clown. This dude bought his beard that whip a part of her employee package.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"The Book Of John Gray" LOL
the-book-of-john-gray.jpg

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
You sound like his wife trying to compare that shit to pro athletes.

we give our money to companies for tangible products not some pie in the sky hope that we are planting seeds that will give us blessings.

So stop trying to compare purchases to this pimping..its weak and doesn't come close to making sense
For real! People who buy tickets to sporting events or give their "hard earned money" to these car makers are GETTING SOMETHING FOR THEIR MONEY!!! Like you said, something they can touch and see. Tangible. WTF are these sheep getting for their money, except promises of balloons and cake and and drinking champagne from a golden sippy cup in the "afterlife"? How in the hell does one even BEGIN to compare the two?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Church IS a business. Don't confuse the CHURCH with GOD.

You don't NEED a church to get closer to GOD. You can do that on your own. There is no middleman needed.

However, a CHURCH requires financing. I don't know how many of you speaking of experience from real churches, or you just watch the made for tv shit.

Where I am from churches offer several social services that require finances to run. Not prayers.

You guys watch that TV shit and sit home mad. Chances are, it was the Church and their belief in God that got many of your mom and pops through some tough times. Don't throw stones behind you.

And i treat em like a business. You want free funds and tithes? Bitch, not me! Ask me if my name Pimp C! I ain't paying no mega church sheeeeeiiiddd! And I was raised in the word but I'm older now. The good lord resides in me and my blessings still coming. I don't need no ashy onion head mf telling me about God when they blowing money on strippers and balling.

Last edited:

punanydina

Star
BGOL Investor
Now it is all starting to make sense...homie got busted hence the 200k vehicle purchase

Peep in the vid below how he doesnt take any ownership of his actions...strange woman and the devil made him do it

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Pastor John Gray ‘publicly honors’ wife after cheating again: ‘My wife deserves better’
Keydra Manns
Tue, November 10, 2020, 4:00 AM PST
The Relentless church leader took to Instagram to show love to his wife Aventer Gray.
Pastor John Gray is making headlines again for allegedly cheating on his wife.
Pastor Gray took to Instagram on Friday to “honor” his wife, Aventer Gray, and says despite the fact that he has emotionally cheated, he has never slept with another woman.

a26823aabb6579d8bbdb1bbbed479eb2

“A few months ago I sat down from leading at Relentless. My life wasn’t in order. Church isn’t first. My wife is. This is my wife. She is from God. She is a life giver. She is a kingdom builder. Her name is Aventer,” Gray captioned.
The popular South Carolina pastor of the Relentless Church has been accused of cheating as far back as 2019. In an interview on The Real in March 2019, Pastor Gray said his affair was emotional, not physical. He claims that when he and his wife were having problems he confided in someone other than a counselor or a pastoral leader and admitted that it was wrong.
Despite Gray’s insistence that he did not physically cheat on his wife, however, there remains speculation that the affair was in fact more than emotional.

In the lengthy Instagram post Gray said that marriage is about consistent growth.
“I never knew what consistent discipline, planning, leadership, manhood, or personal holiness in action from a man’s standpoint looked like. Living a shadow life, God was unwilling to let me die assuming I was whole. I failed to uphold the holy standard of God in my marriage,” he said.
“And I’m sorry. Although you are the only woman I’ve ever slept with, emotional unfaithfulness is just as wrong. Sin is sin. People want to minimize one sin over another, when it all can get you sent to hell…My wife deserves better…So since I was the cause of public embarrassment, let me be JUST AS LOUD ABOUT PUBLIC HONOR.”
A few months ago I sat down from leading at Relentless. My life wasn’t in order. Church isn’t first. My wife is. This is my wife. She is from God. She is a life giver. She is a kingdom builder.
Her name is Aventer. I met her at church. She was worshipping God through dance. Over time, she allowed me in her life and let me dance with her. She took my ring and said yes and we began our forever journey. What my dance partner didn’t know was that I was very much unfinished.

I never knew what consistent discipline, planning, leadership, manhood, or personal holiness in action from a man’s standpoint looked like. Living a shadow life, God was unwilling to let me die assuming I was whole. I failed to uphold the holy standard of God in my marriage. And I’m sorry. Although you are the only woman I’ve ever slept with, emotional unfaithfulness is just as wrong. Sin is sin. People want to minimize one sin over another, when it all can get you sent to hell.

My marriage forced me to face both of me. Flesh versus spirit. It is every man’s battle. Loving God isn’t enough. Preaching Jesus isn’t enough. Face yourself. Get delivered. Or hurt the ones who actually love you the most.
I started intense counseling (personal and for my marriage) in the summer. Scariest thing ever. Most necessary thing ever. I had no one to blame. My life is my responsibility. Admit your wrong. God deserves better.
My wife deserves better.
The pain I caused her is immeasurable. Seeing her name in blogs because of things I did broke my soul. So since I was the cause of public embarrassment, let me be JUST AS LOUD ABOUT PUBLIC HONOR.
Aventer you are a miracle to me. I am sorry for the pain I have caused you. You name should have NEVER come up in any conversation
in any negative way with anyone ever. I must do the work to earn your trust.
I’ve lived a life I’m not proud of in so many areas, but before I die, I will be the man God intended and the husband that Your heart can rest with. I’ll be the father my kids can be proud of. I’ll be the pastor Relentless can stand behind. I’m in the process and I will stay in it. May the man I am becoming match the vision God showed you. I love you.

Despite uplifting his wife in the Instagram post, a video of Gray speaking to his alleged mistress shows him bad mouthing his wife and complaining about her not cooking and that their son, therefore, had to eat pizza. It is unclear who the mistresses are or how long the relationships lasted.
The couple has been married for over 10 years and starred in the now-canceled OWN reality series, The Book of John Gray, as reported by theGrio.

And despite Gray’s seemingly sincere apology, folks on Twitter are having a field day with the news. Some are calling him the Offset of pastors and others wonder how he has time to be a pastor given his lengthy cheating allegations.
John Gray is just OffSet in a Pulpit,” one Twitter user wrote. “When does John Gray actually have time to be a pastor?! He’s always announcing an affair,” another said.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone.

youtube quote
No one knows what this guy is going through. When we mess up, no one knows about it and we can go to God for forgiveness. When leaders mess up ...it's public and everyone has an opinion and they can't heal without someone pointing a finger. I'm not excusing what he did as I believe leaders should be held to a higher standard but let's be more loving in our comments as children of God.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Story two years old...Does she still have it?

I wasnt speaking on head of the faith, I was speaking of the head of the registered business.

Everything about the business is based on abusing the faith of others.

And every dollar derives from the church.

No church/ congregation no book
No Church /congregation no speaking
No Churchcongragation no DVDs

No church/congregation No nothing.

tenor.gif

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The church I frequent, the pastor takes the youth out on his own dime, I suppose. Checks up on his members, now via zoom or phone call, gave his 4-year-old Camry to a family that had fallen on hard times, etc. Hard to fault him if he shows any extravagance which he doesn't. I wonder about these ones though. You're not getting a dime outta mi dog's pocket.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The church I frequent, the pastor takes the youth out on his own dime, I suppose. Checks up on his members, now via zoom or phone call, gave his 4-year-old Camry to a family that had fallen on hard times, etc. Hard to fault him if he shows any extravagance which he doesn't. I wonder about these ones though. You're not getting a dime outta mi dog's pocket.

It ain't his own dime when the church has multiple offerings.....

But your example is why old school dope boys got hero status. Make millions buy a few turkeys , pay a few utility bills and VOILA

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
his "own" dime came from YOU

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This^^^^

It's tournament rules....

The cat on top HAS to be shining so that those beneath him will 'buy in' to what he is saying because they subconsciously aspire to be him.

Prosperity pimps preachers preach PROSPERITY. You gonna follow a nigga stepping out of something that you feel is beneath you?
yLUy3Si31q4JaJubLKsR2qtywzn.jpg

The pimp has to be the biggest peacock or his hoes won't follow.
2article-savimbi-4-0203jpg.jpg

The Wardlord has to be the most ruthless or his soldiers won't follow.
iStock_000062362416_XXXLarge.jpg.736x0_q85.jpg

The professor has to have the most knowledge on the subject or his students won't follow.
612332332.0.jpg

The prosperity preacher has to reek of prosperity or his congregation won't follow.

Tournament rules....

*two cents*

Good points that makes sense psychologically.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The bar is low for these niggas. She prob just glad he ain't cheating wit a nigga. And good for her. Maybe she'll have her ass in that kitchen where she posed to be next time.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Her name is Aventor? :hmm: Ok. What kinda fag says he cheated emotionally then confesses like he got some pussy? Except a fucking fruit loop faggot? Ignorant shit all around. Repent of your wicked ways you heathen bastard! If so serious, step down and be a fucking peasant!