Paris Jackson attempted suicide?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
She's definitely had a troubled number of years. Seems like her brother's in a better place, and things are going smoothly for him. The interview clip is from late-2017. Saw him more recently last year on TV at one of those WE Day events - encouraging the youth to make an impact in their communities, etc. When the paparazzi have caught him out living his life - things seem to be in order. Hanging out with friends or girlfriend, going to jiu-jitsu, getting tattoos, etc. Everyday stuff.

https://www.we.org/stories/day-un-sneak-peek-2018/

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
It’s ok to have white fans, but gotdamn does he have to adopt ordinary CACs like dogs from the ASPCA?

Besides maybe a few family members like Janet and cats in entertainment, this man never gave a fuck about kids in the hood. Yet here’s another story about an average CAC he befriended.

If there’s 10 stories like this about average black folk he touched I’d be shocked. Had he fucked with more black folk on this level, I doubt he’d have these issues in life or death.

Bruh...it's sad that folks don't know more about the stuff MJ for Black kids. Dude saved a whole charter school in Houston back in the late 80's. Just because you didn't hear about it doesn't mean he wasn't supporting the community. That man supported with his dollars in ways most folks will never know because he made sure that no one would know. Eddie Murphy is the same way.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You think he ain't get a wake up call..

What do you think

They don't care about us and

remember the time was about?

He paid for Paris and another white child to be born after you say he got a wake up call. Kept bringing little white boys around. So if he got a wake up call, he must have hit snooze.

It’s ok to have white fans, but gotdamn does he have to adopt ordinary CACs like dogs from the ASPCA?

Besides maybe a few family members like Janet and cats in entertainment, this man never gave a fuck about kids in the hood. Yet here’s another story about an average CAC he befriended.

If there’s 10 stories like this about average black folk he touched I’d be shocked. Had he fucked with more black folk on this level, I doubt he’d have these issues in life or death.

It just shows who he was comfortable with. It's very, very deliberate.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He paid for Paris and another white child to be born after you say he got a wake up call. Kept bringing little white boys around. So if he got a wake up call, he must have hit snooze.

It just shows who he was comfortable with. It's very, very deliberate.

I don't know what really happened at his ranch with children

I just know he was found not guilty of charges..m

They even made him get naked and took photos of him to humiliate him..

But he trusted the beast and they threw that trust right back in his face...

Plus it's a fact that most of the children sayin Mike abused them

Parents were just looking for a quick come up...

I know a child came forward many years later. And admitted his parents told him to lie

For money...

Mike's problem was he strayed to far away from his people and tried to come roaring back..

Hiring al Sharpton and foi..

And making an appearance in harlem...

When he called that Sony exec a devil....

We still live him but it's a distant you stay over there type of love tho

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Bruh...it's sad that folks don't know more about the stuff MJ for Black kids. Dude saved a whole charter school in Houston back in the late 80's. Just because you didn't hear about it doesn't mean he wasn't supporting the community. That man supported with his dollars in ways most folks will never know because he made sure that no one would know. Eddie Murphy is the same way.
Right.

MJ was for everybody else before black folk. End of story.

https://www.michaeljacksonslegacy.org/index.php/his-humanitarian-work

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jacko was a Sicko
And so is she
Bitch got all that money for nothing and can’t find shit to do other than attempt suicide

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I don't know what really happened at his ranch with children

I just know he was found not guilty of charges..m

They even made him get naked and took photos of him to humiliate him..

But he trusted the beast and they threw that trust right back in his face...

Plus it's a fact that most of the children sayin Mike abused them

Parents were just looking for a quick come up...

I know a child came forward many years later. And admitted his parents told him to lie

For money...

Mike's problem was he strayed to far away from his people and tried to come roaring back..

Hiring al Sharpton and foi..

And making an appearance in harlem...

When he called that Sony exec a devil....

We still live him but it's a distant you stay over there type of love tho
I have to stop you right with the bold. Michael admits he slept with them. You not giving that benefit of the doubt to no other grown man. You know that. I know that. Why here? I loved Thriller too, but damn.

Also, Mike just used the black angle because it was convenient. People do a lot of crazy shit when they facing time. But it's crazy, white people were and are his biggest supporters by far.

It's sad that there is more hate for Paris than a man who admitted to sleeping with children.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have to stop you right with the bold. Michael admits he slept with them. You not giving that benefit of the doubt to no other grown man. You know that. I know that. Why here? I loved Thriller too, but damn.

Also, Mike just used the black angle because it was convenient. People do a lot of crazy shit when they facing time. But it's crazy, white people were and are his biggest supporters by far.

It's sad that there is more hate for Paris than a man who admitted to sleeping with children.

Are you comparing MJ life to that of the average

Dude??

C'mon son mj was a superstar that was living the childhood he never had.

He was not the average citizen by any stretch

Of the imagination...

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
I'm always amazed at how some folks handle fame/fortune. If if you're rich and fame is the issue the world is a pretty fuckin' huge. Escaping the fame, especially when more than 99% of the world doesn't know who the fuck you are is relatively easy. The question is whether your monkey ass actually knows how to be normal.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm always amazed at how some folks handle fame/fortune. If if you're rich and fame is the issue the world is a pretty fuckin' huge. Escaping the fame, especially when more than 99% of the world doesn't know who the fuck you are is relatively easy. The question is whether your monkey ass actually knows how to be normal.

yea most of those muthafuckas roll with a small exclusive circle...

and cant survive on their own outside of it.... they lose their fuckin minds...

see lindsey lohan...

sheet if brittney spears didnt have a power team behind her,

shed be rollin around on the floor, in front of a 711 hooked on flaka,

needin some milk...

look at yo boy from thats so raven, when they kicked him out the inner circle... he damn near lost his mind...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icide-attempt-wake-Leaving-Neverland-doc.html

11087648-6817531-image-a-6_1552777319865.jpg

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised at how this board is so pro-MJ but shits on his daughter for having difficulty after the month she has been through. You people ain't shit.

These niggaz is miserable haters, homie.

He ain't never get a wakeup call. He knew his white fans made him the biggest star in the world and they would always support him. Even so far as giving him their children. Even so far as being surrogates for him.

Fuck outta here. Michael was pro black.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Are you comparing MJ life to that of the average

Dude??

C'mon son mj was a superstar that was living the childhood he never had.

He was not the average citizen by any stretch

Of the imagination...
So you would have been cool letting your child or young relative spend the night in Michael's bedroom alone with him? You know your answer is a 'hell no!" Because you know that's some foul shit.

Only difference between Mike and the regular Joe is that he has people making excuses for his pedo behavior.

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s disgusting how these Black Mega-Stars/Atheletes find a way to put their 100’sof millions back into the hands of white folks by having white offspring.This nigga, Michael Jordan, Serena Willaims,etc. At least Jordan has a few black ones, so I’ll give him a slight break.