Paris Jackson attempted suicide?

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
This is the same bitch that said it's not her role to defend MJ. I'm not surprised though.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/...daughter-paris-leaving-neverland-allegations/
You're either being dumb or deliberately misleading.

"there’s nothing i can say that hasn’t already been said in regards to defense. taj is doing a perfect job on his own. and i support him. but that’s not my role."

You're being a bitch by smearing her as disloyal when she expressed 100% solidarity with the family. She just isn't going to be a public defender regarding allegations from before she was born.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I'm surprised at how this board is so pro-MJ but shits on his daughter for having difficulty after the month she has been through. You people ain't shit.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised at how this board is so pro-MJ but shits on his daughter for having difficulty after the month she has been through. You people ain't shit.

simple....

we love what he was......

hated the self hate he became...

and was slightly fustrated when he got his wake up

call and wanted his hood card back..

it was hard to do after having children with some oversized pink sow..

its like dont these legends want a legacy.... \\

we will always love what MJ was..... and always not be so crazy on what he became....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
simple....

we love what he was......

hated the self hate he became...

and was slightly fustrated when he got his wake up

call and wanted his hood card back..

it was hard to do after having children with some oversized pink sow..

its like dont these legends want a legacy.... \\

we will always love what MJ was..... and always not be so crazy on what he became....
He ain't never get a wakeup call. He knew his white fans made him the biggest star in the world and they would always support him. Even so far as giving him their children. Even so far as being surrogates for him.

Bottom line is Paris is white so on BGOL it's fuck her. Doesn't matter that she never asked to be birthed into this freak show shit. She is a white women, so naturally she going to be super drama, but this freak show shit didn't help. If she live to be 30-40, she probably going to hate all of them. :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He ain't never get a wakeup call. He knew his white fans made him the biggest star in the world and they would always support him. Even so far as giving him their children. Even so far as being surrogates for him.

Bottom line is Paris is white so on BGOL it's fuck her. Doesn't matter that she never asked to be birthed into this freak show shit. She is a white women, so naturally she going to be super drama, but this freak show shit didn't help. If she live to be 30-40, she probably going to hate all of them. :smh:

You think he ain't get a wake up call..

What do you think

They don't care about us and

remember the time was about?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

It’s ok to have white fans, but gotdamn does he have to adopt ordinary CACs like dogs from the ASPCA?

Besides maybe a few family members like Janet and cats in entertainment, this man never gave a fuck about kids in the hood. Yet here’s another story about an average CAC he befriended.

If there’s 10 stories like this about average black folk he touched I’d be shocked. Had he fucked with more black folk on this level, I doubt he’d have these issues in life or death.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Paris are you okay? ....paris are you okay...are you OK paris?

uh60207,1272103220,1jnlu0.gif