Parents On Bgol! How Do U Deal With Bad Kids That Dont Give A Fuck Without Beatings??

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
MY FOSTER KIDS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY.. THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK THEY DONT LISTEN TO ME AND THEY STINK! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM GROUNDING THEM TAKING AWAY STUFF AND IT JUST CONTINUES.. I WAS RECENTLY HOSPITALIZED FOR OTHER SHIT BUT I THINK THE STRESS THEY GIVE ME PUT ME THERE 2.. IM NOT EVEN ON BGOL LIKE I USED TO BCUZ OF THEM:smh:... MAN ANY IDEAS?

Last edited:

Machete

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Parents On Bgol! How Do U Deal With Bad Kids That Dont Give A Fuck Without Beatin

give them back?

b-ruckus

Star
Registered
Re: Parents On Bgol! How Do U Deal With Bad Kids That Dont Give A Fuck Without Beatin

You must not be beating them right :smh:

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor

You must not be beating them right :smh:

CANT DO THAT WITH FOSTER KIDS.. PLUS BEATING KIDS IS SO BARBARIC THIS AINT THE CAVEMAN DAYS BRO..:smh:

phillycx

Support BGOL
Registered

I know this will sound corny, but how much quality time do you spend with them. I've found that kids will listen to you based on how much they think you care about them. Just a thought.

This is not to suggest that you don't spend quality time with them.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member

How old and how many you have? Sounds like you in it for $$$$.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Leather_Belt1.jpg

:itsawrap:

glueguy

Support BGOL
Registered

CANT DO THAT WITH FOSTER KIDS.. PLUS BEATING KIDS IS SO BARBARIC THIS AINT THE CAVEMAN DAYS BRO..:smh:

bullshit,
spare the rod, spoil the child.
since they are not your biological, they may come from fucked up genes and you are fighting a losing battle

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

yeah and then you complain about kids being bad

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor

How old and how many you have? Sounds like you in it for $$$$.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

not in it for money bro.. ive been in the mental retardation/developmental disability field for 3 years and so i decided to foster kids with the same issues.. my foster kids are 13 and 10 and have serious to sever behavioral problems.. they are very hard to place and if people like me did not take them they would be in the state hospital or a psychiatric facility until they turned 21 and that aint cool..

Solar7

Support BGOL
Registered

I know this will sound corny, but how much quality time do you spend with them. I've found that kids will listen to you based on how much they think you care about them. Just a thought.

This is not to suggest that you don't spend quality time with them.

It aint corny, that just real talk.

My kids are past the age of needing to beat some ass(even my 2 year old). When they talk to you and want or need, they expect to be heard. You need to expect the same thing when you speak. The beatings stopped when I realized that my kids needed to be respected by me in order to really get the same thing. I got fear before that. I talk to my kids. They talk to me. I know it works because my 18 year old son just let me know that he was planning on going to the movies and was it ok...he makes his own money but still lives under my roof. Respect.

You gotta let the kids know you respect them. Some folks will say fuck that but I'm just saying what works. 18, 14, and 2...all boys...hard work. But it works.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member

not in it for money bro.. ive been in the mental retardation/developmental disability field for 3 years and so i decided to foster kids with the same issues.. my foster kids are 13 and 10 and have serious to sever behavioral problems.. they are very hard to place and if people like me did not take them they would be in the state hospital or a psychiatric facility until they turned 21 and that aint cool..

So, you're talking in circles then. You already know they aren't straight from the pouch, but you'd place you own health ahead of these kids? Sounds like you are trying to do the "right thing" but not prepared. :smh: More power to ya, but it wouldn't be me. :smh:

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor

So, you're talking in circles then. You already know they aren't straight from the pouch, but you'd place you own health ahead of these kids? Sounds like you are trying to do the "right thing" but not prepared. :smh: More power to ya, but it wouldn't be me. :smh:

damn! bruh i dont know what to say to that..:smh:

Solar7

Support BGOL
Registered

Well that changes things a little. Not asking what the issues are, but if, for example, your kids are autistic or DS with physical abuse or something, I would look to case worker to set up therapy sessions with you around. You don't have to participate, just be in the area. Just a thought and a big assed guess in a sea of potential issues. I used to work with DD kids also so I understand where you are coming from. And props on your reasons for taking them in. If you know what their triggers are, you have a leg up. If you don't, it would help you to find out.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I HAVE MY REASONS WHY I WILL NOT DO THAT!

All money ain't good money. Call the caseworker and explain they are too ruly, see if they are other kids to be put in the home.

Also don't forget, you are the parent, BUT be careful because those kids can get you caught up REAL quick.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Leave lil to no marks

but for real u have to talk to 'em

Kids like them need to know u love 'em but they have to reaper u as well as themselves

I tell mine u are better than that

pyramidbuilder

Star
Registered

I teach, and at one point, I would become upset and raise my voice in anger towards my students whenever they had discipline problems and it got me absolutely nowhere.
Now no matter what kind of dumb stupid shit thay may say or do, i remain calm and collected. When they realized that their dumb antics did not wotrk, guess what.... they stopped.
Your foster children sound like thay have problems that rational actions may not work with them possibly to to their previous experiences. I feel for you, you'd think that they would appreciate the fact that you took them in when others rejected them.
I don't think that physical punishment will work at a certain age, they, in my opinion have passed that age. You may have to identify what touches them the most. Hopefully they are able to communicate with you.

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor

all of this why studying to be a male nurse and living with your sister, let's not forget your fledging rap career :rolleyes: i CALL BULLSHIT...!

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor

all of this why studying to be a male nurse and living with your sister, let's not forget your fledging rap career :rolleyes: i CALL BULLSHIT...!

BRO IF U SAY SO.. IM NOT TRYING TO START OUR E-BEEF AGIAN.. IM SO PAST IT..

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor

Oh, your the parenting figure? They don't need a beating they need to escape.
Run.jpg

Les W

Star
Registered

It aint corny, that just real talk.

My kids are past the age of needing to beat some ass(even my 2 year old). When they talk to you and want or need, they expect to be heard. You need to expect the same thing when you speak. The beatings stopped when I realized that my kids needed to be respected by me in order to really get the same thing. I got fear before that. I talk to my kids. They talk to me. I know it works because my 18 year old son just let me know that he was planning on going to the movies and was it ok...he makes his own money but still lives under my roof. Respect.

You gotta let the kids know you respect them. Some folks will say fuck that but I'm just saying what works. 18, 14, and 2...all boys...hard work. But it works.

Congratulations sounds like you are doing some real good parenting:yes:

Let them know what you mean by respect too please

Somehow we forget that when we grow up and have our own kids

Physical violence can really screw some kids up

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

look at them like this :hmm:

JDCOATES45

Potential Star
Registered

I believe Steve Harvey said this, "PUNCH THEM IN THE THROAT" or at the very least grab them up in their collar and tell them you will beat their ass and mean it....

Afr0kan

Star
BGOL Investor

nigga you better learn how to do some leg locks and figure fours! life aint no JOKE homie!!.. if you dont teach these hard headed niggletts how to be respectful by the time the govnt stops cuttin you checks theyll be doomed! .. then 1 day you might think...... "damn myb sending these ninjas off wouldnt have been such a bad idea"... cus your obviously to soft for the hardcoreness of the game brotha.. jst my 2c's

Last edited:

itzmotto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

foster kids you better not beat them or they go get a case on you. my lady mother is going through some shit shit because kids said they used to get whipped when they didn't

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

u need to go head and beat some sense into them lil retarded mufuckas

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

while your heart is in the right place, it looks to me like you bit off more than you can chew.....

you have to think about it realistically, do they really benefit from being in your care or are you doing it for your own self serving needs.....:dunno:

kids like the ones you described require tons of time, attention and patience, if you lack one of those I'm afraid it's very hard to make it work.

my $0.02