Paradise - Thriller Series On Hulu starring Sterling K. Brown

There will be 8 episodes for season 2.

Season 2 season finale is scheduled for March 30, 2026.

My TV ADHD is keeping me from going weekly, I will wait until all episodes debut and binge them then.



Current rotation here = Shrinking / Hijack / PONIES.


Gonna start Paradise and Survivor soon.


Recently finished Ballard, Bosch: Legacy, and A Thousand Blows.
 
Episode 1 was ok, Episode 2 was better, Episode 3 was good



Just watched the first 3 over Thursday and Friday.


Definitely an interesting start to the season, and how each of the episodes differed so much.


Season 3 was good with the familiarty, and getting us back on track with how season 1 was. Really enjoyed that ending with the rendition of the Phil Collins song (which was big in the early-90s, if I remember correctly).


"Oh, think twice ... it's just another day for you and me ... you and me in Paradise ..."
 
Just watched the first 3 over Thursday and Friday.


Definitely an interesting start to the season, and how each of the episodes differed so much.


Season 3 was good with the familiarty, and getting us back on track with how season 1 was. Really enjoyed that ending with the rendition of the Phil Collins song (which was big in the early-90s, if I remember correctly).


"Oh, think twice ... it's just another day for you and me ... you and me in Paradise ..."
I think paradise is solid but it’s not great, borderline good. My issue is it’s always something that happens in the show that seems to be written stupid. Like the black lady agent don’t trust the white girl. So she starts snooping and finding out she suspect. So why you text in the group thread where she at? That automatically going to alarm her and just silly writing to me ; things like that just keeps the show from being like great to me
 
I think paradise is solid but it’s not great, borderline good. My issue is it’s always something that happens in the show that seems to be written stupid.



Agreed.


It's definitely better than alot of shows, but still has some areas to tighten up. Overall I can still recommend the show, and I'm happy about that.


As I've discussed with some friends and coworkers (leading into this season) ... just don't expand the world too big in season 2. No point making it like The Walking Dead with too many characters, storylines, factions, etc. So far I'm ok with the people who were introduced in season 2, episode 1. I just don't want a bunch of similar groups being introduced. Then it becomes too convoluted ...
 
Popular Hulu Series Likely to End After Release of Third Season

An executive producer on the show shared some potentially heartbreaking news for fans of the Hulu series.

By Richard Chachowski
News Writer, Parade
February 26, 2026


• Paradise will likely end after Season 3, despite strong audience and critical reception.

• “We know what the end is... very difficult to make a season four,” said Hoberg.

• Season 3 will bring together two major storylines, hinting at a definitive conclusion.

paradise.jpg
 
Agreed.


It's definitely better than alot of shows, but still has some areas to tighten up. Overall I can still recommend the show, and I'm happy about that.


As I've discussed with some friends and coworkers (leading into this season) ... just don't expand the world too big in season 2. No point making it like The Walking Dead with too many characters, storylines, factions, etc. So far I'm ok with the people who were introduced in season 2, episode 1. I just don't want a bunch of similar groups being introduced. Then it becomes too convoluted ...
Bro, have you seen the TV series A Thousand blows? you seen that yet?
 
Paradise
Season 2
8 Episodes

8/10

I started the 2nd season this past Saturday at home and finished this morning on Hulu.

I went into it expecting it too mainly focus on Xavier with his quest to find his wife. But was pleasantly surprised the series started out introducing new characters and giving good insight on events leading up to and after the apocalypse outside of the Bunker.

It starts out introducing Annie with her leading into the event, her survival through out and after. From there it went into Xavier looking for his wife and encountering survivors. Sinatra survives the shooting.

Episode 5 was a highlight episode introducing ‘The Mailman’ and other characters connected to Xavier’s wife. Jane’s backstory is revealed.

The nose bleeds that have been seen from a number of characters is explained.

Main sub-plots from both seasons were closed out. Sumatra’s big reveal to Xavier is told which leads directly into the Season 3 which is supposedly the last scene.

Interesting they are bringing Denver International Airport into the story next season. DIA and Colorado has been ‘Ground Zero’ in popular Conspiracy theories for over 30 years.

Looking forward to it.

MV5BYTNmMjEwZGYtZWJjNy00MjI2LWI3YmUtNTY3NjVkMmU4MDM0XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
 

Julianna Margulies Joins Cast Of Dan Fogelman’s Hulu Series ‘Paradise’ For Season 3​


As we reported earlier this month, the Season 2 finale (March 30) scored 4.3M views globally in three days across Disney+ and Hulu, the company said. That’s up 35% over the premiere to a season-best audience for the sci-fi series.


Julianna-Margulies-crop_Photo-Credit-YuTsai.jpg
Julianna Margulies​
 
Back
Top