Hulu’s Twistiest Sci-Fi Show Reveals More Of Its Post-Apocalyptic World
'Paradise' Season 2 ventures out of the bunker and introduces brand new characters.
Season 2 feb 23
Paradise - season 2 - episodes 1 to 3 are now available.
There will be 8 episodes for season 2.
Season 2 season finale is scheduled for March 30, 2026.
My TV ADHD is keeping me from going weekly, I will wait until all episodes debut and binge them then.
Episode 1 was ok, Episode 2 was better, Episode 3 was goodOn Episode 2 of the new season, pretty good so far.
Episode 1 was ok, Episode 2 was better, Episode 3 was good
I think paradise is solid but it’s not great, borderline good. My issue is it’s always something that happens in the show that seems to be written stupid. Like the black lady agent don’t trust the white girl. So she starts snooping and finding out she suspect. So why you text in the group thread where she at? That automatically going to alarm her and just silly writing to me ; things like that just keeps the show from being like great to meJust watched the first 3 over Thursday and Friday.
Definitely an interesting start to the season, and how each of the episodes differed so much.
Season 3 was good with the familiarty, and getting us back on track with how season 1 was. Really enjoyed that ending with the rendition of the Phil Collins song (which was big in the early-90s, if I remember correctly).
"Oh, think twice ... it's just another day for you and me ... you and me in Paradise ..."
I think paradise is solid but it’s not great, borderline good. My issue is it’s always something that happens in the show that seems to be written stupid.
Its just a little too dramatic! i mean it dam...Tha hell ...this last episode was stupid as hell..
Bro, have you seen the TV series A Thousand blows? you seen that yet?Agreed.
It's definitely better than alot of shows, but still has some areas to tighten up. Overall I can still recommend the show, and I'm happy about that.
As I've discussed with some friends and coworkers (leading into this season) ... just don't expand the world too big in season 2. No point making it like The Walking Dead with too many characters, storylines, factions, etc. So far I'm ok with the people who were introduced in season 2, episode 1. I just don't want a bunch of similar groups being introduced. Then it becomes too convoluted ...
Bro, have you seen the TV series A Thousand blows? you seen that yet?