P Valley strip club series

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A stripper based move with little to no nudity and a Transformer boss? :confused:

I'm good on the feminist-esque revisionist story telling of strip club culture
Little to no nudity? Maybe I'm tripping but I Thought they had plenty of nudity lol. The Club owner though......smh...they just couldn't resist.......at this point the ratio to gay characters on tv to hetero characters is heavily outnumbered. That's damn near all on TV.....

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Little to no nudity? Maybe I'm tripping but I Thought they had plenty of nudity lol. The Club owner though......smh...they just couldn't resist.......at this point the ratio to gay characters on tv to hetero characters is heavily outnumbered. That's damn near all on TV.....

Are they showing pussy though?

Girls stripping down to a thong/sheer and not totally naked in the dressing room and on stage isn't realistic. It's pandering to the feminist narrative of "you can still be sexy and not totally naked for these toxic males". Hell, I'm surprised they stripped past bikinis with this headache inducing MeToo shit going on.. Yea fam, the network was prob chomping at the bit to throw in a drag queen boss that reigns down, making his presence felt :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Girls stripping down to a thong/sheer and not totally naked in the dressing room and on stage isn't realistic. It's pandering to the feminist narrative of "you can still be sexy and not totally naked for these toxic males". Hell, I'm surprised they stripped past bikinis with this headache inducing MeToo shit going on.. Yea fam, the network was prob chomping at the bit to throw in a drag queen boss that reigns down, making his presence felt :lol:
Oh well I mean its on Starz though. Networks will show pussy for a quick second but cable TV or movies ain't never been big on showing pussy. I didn't think this would be any different.

And you know everyone points to Omar on the Wire but you know somewhat you can argue there was a reason for him to be gay...or at least it was a time when it was taboo. This character is just gay just to be gay.

I might be ignorant but I never seen a transexual own a female strip club. They just made him gay just because they could.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watch the first episode of this show and I hope it gets better!!...I mean better by seeing these chicks more naked and have sex scenes in this show!!..this is a strip club show so we need to get a whole alot of nudity!!...Also, come on with this gay shit!!... :smh: ..

I hope the next episode and after gets better!!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
What kind of fuckery is this that they showed the faggots naked ass, but all we got to see of the women is tis and ass cheeks. Are there really simps out there who make it rain on strippers who keep both their tops and bottoms on on the pole? Emmett's bitches on 'The Chi' get more naked than the hoes on this show. So did Angie and Tasha on 'Power.'

sadly, YES THERE ARE!!!! It’s strippers that dance at all nude stripclubs who never take off their thongs and stripper tops but still make big money because dudes be in there just throwing money in the air to show off

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sadly, YES THERE ARE!!!! It’s strippers that dance at all nude stripclubs who never take off their thongs and stripper tops but still make big money because dudes be in there just throwing money in the air to show off
I was meaning to reply to that too.....I can't attest tot he locker room I mean I'd assume its naked pussy back there but its places out there that don't have nudity at all. Some females will get up there and not take shit off and just dance. Sadly, its where the game went. Females found out they could hold out on going full need and make the same money if not more not taking nothing off.

pookie

BGOL Investor
I was meaning to reply to that too.....I can't attest tot he locker room I mean I'd assume its naked pussy back there but its places out there that don't have nudity at all. Some females will get up there and not take shit off and just dance. Sadly, its where the game went. Females found out they could hold out on going full need and make the same money if not more not taking nothing off.

Some cities/states have no nudity laws so the guys there are taking what they can get, but in places like ATL and Miami no way should a stripper that keeps her clothes on all night should walk out smiling. The really sad thing is you said “just dance”, I’ve seen plenty who don’t take anyything off and then don’t dance either just do the stripper 2 step and still make money because the guys are trying to show off so they’re just throwing money to be seen

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some cities/states have no nudity laws so the guys there are taking what they can get, but in places like ATL and Miami no way should a stripper that keeps her clothes on all night should walk out smiling. The really sad thing is you said “just dance”, I’ve seen plenty who don’t take anyything off and then don’t dance either just do the stripper 2 step and still make money because the guys are trying to show off so they’re just throwing money to be seen
Shit man I had people telling me Maliah out in Houston wasn't getting naked...I use to wonder man why every time people posted her she wouldn't' be naked...smh.

pookie

BGOL Investor
Shit man I had people telling me Maliah out in Houston wasn't getting naked...I use to wonder man why every time people posted her she wouldn't' be naked...smh.

i think people said she was getting naked when she first started but like you said she saw that she could make the same money without taking anything off. She has made numerous post saying how she is one of the highest paid strippers in the country and she doesn’t even get naked

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
From the featurette, sounds like this show is written by a feminist. She is not interested in exploiting these women and is trying to show the strip club as a place of empowerment, so you're probably not gonna get that much of a T&A showoff as you'd like. Since most feminists have a deep-seeded disdain for men, I'm sure there will be plenty of male belittlement and the pushing of the standard "all men are bad" message.
I'll be fair and check out one episode but if it is what I suspect it is, I'll pass on this shit.
I'm done supporting any show that shits on black men on the whole.
Hollywood always gets a black woman to say the shit they really want to say about us but would be called racist if they did.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

If you serve alcohol, you can't be all nude. That's why my favorite spots were the freaky sneaky Harmony Club locations. One on Franklin St. in Tribeca and the other one was off 6th and 22nd. Memories. Good times. Debauchery. :(

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This worth checking out at all? I got Trackers, Stargirl, Snowpiercer on my list in front of this at least
As of right now? I'd say no. Check back in a week after Episode 2 and I think people will have a idea of where the shit is going and if its worth watching.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t care as long as I see a decent storyline, big asses and titties

You can see big asses and titties here on BGOL. The acting isn't strong enough to merit depriving straigt male viewers of more gratutitous female nudity. Why set the show in a strip club when you show as much as much tits as they showed in 'Shaka Zulu' only in a different context?

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

I have never and would never go to a strip club where nothing on the female comes off on stage. I work too hard for my money. I have done topless spots like NY Dolls on Murray Street in Manhattan and the old Cheetah on Flatbush Ave, but I prefer all nudity.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I'm watching. Thought I'd see more tits from a skripper show of all things, but not much. Wife said she will put it on rotation so whatever, I'll watch it with her. I don't expect much of a great storyline or acting but lightskin chick looks good. She can get it.

As for the battyman chit, I'm numb to just expect it with any show on TV now. When I saw the rapper look at the dude walking into the room, I said nah please tell me no, and there it was. Had to be the tough guy, gay. Smh

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Investor
I'm watching. Thought I'd see more tits from a skripper show of all things, but not much. Wife said she will put it on rotation so whatever, I'll watch it with her. I don't expect much of a great storylone or acting but lightskin chick looks good. She can get it.

As for the battyman chit, I'm numb to just expect it with any show on TV now. When I saw the rapper look at the dude walking into the room, I said nah please tell me no, and there it was. Had to be the tough guy, gay. Smh

man you can't even get into a show like this if you gotta worry about a scene popping up with some gay shit happening in it. Thinking you about to see some tits and ass and a dude come showing up on the screen... SMH

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I would like to clarify something for everyone. Many moons ago, I once foolishly invested into a struggling afterhours establishment that provided erotic entertainment which featured promising young women who used pole dancing as a means of exercise while wearing clothing that allowed them to express themselves and take ownership of their femininity and sexuality.

In the show P-Valley, they have this scene where the owner provides a cash gratuity to the local sheriff. It touches on a law that most places have that make having a profitable evening entertainment venue impossible. You can not have nudity and alcohol in the same building. Its either or. If you serve alcohol, the women entrepreneurs have to be covered from top to bottom.

Additionally, only at a brothel is sex in the VIP room legal. This includes any and all sexual stimulation which includes, but not limited to oral stimulation, use of phalanges, insertion into the vagina or a used, etc.

It sounded cool at first, but as a businessman, that crap was such a headache. Plus, since I was more of a silent partner, I didn't interact with the employees. I would just watch the madness. It was too much drama and very little profit. Wasn't worth it.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I would like to clarify something for everyone. Many moons ago, I once foolishly invested into a struggling afterhours establishment that provided erotic entertainment which featured promising young women who used pole dancing as a means of exercise while wearing clothing that allowed them to express themselves and take ownership of their femininity and sexuality.

In the show P-Valley, they have this scene where the owner provides a cash gratuity to the local sheriff. It touches on a law that most places have that make having a profitable evening entertainment venue impossible. You can not have nudity and alcohol in the same building. Its either or. If you serve alcohol, the women entrepreneurs have to be covered from top to bottom.

Additionally, only at a brothel is sex in the VIP room legal. This includes any and all sexual stimulation which includes, but not limited to oral stimulation, use of phalanges, insertion into the vagina or a used, etc.

It sounded cool at first, but as a businessman, that crap was such a headache. Plus, since I was more of a silent partner, I didn't interact with the employees. I would just watch the madness. It was too much drama and very little profit. Wasn't worth it.
Every state has diff laws obviously. You can have alcohol and nudity, but girls must have ONE article of clothing on. Either it be panty or bra top. But not fully nude with nothing and alcohol.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh well I mean its on Starz though. Networks will show pussy for a quick second but cable TV or movies ain't never been big on showing pussy. I didn't think this would be any different.

And you know everyone points to Omar on the Wire but you know somewhat you can argue there was a reason for him to be gay...or at least it was a time when it was taboo. This character is just gay just to be gay.

I might be ignorant but I never seen a transexual own a female strip club. They just made him gay just because they could.

Back in the day, networks like HBO had no issue showing bare pussy walking around. I don't have an issue with a gay character. For example, Omar from the Wire was respectable and not over done. But these networks creating XTRA flamboyant characters just because comes off as sideshow barkers.

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I could be wrong, but Entourage might be the last show set in the modern era with regular female frontal nudity.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have never and would never go to a strip club where nothing on the female comes off on stage. I work too hard for my money. I have done topless spots like NY Dolls on Murray Street in Manhattan and the old Cheetah on Flatbush Ave, but I prefer all nudity.
Than you would of hated most nj clubs cause they were classified as go-go clubs... Bunch of chicks in dancer outfits shaking it

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

every state different...when it comes to nudity, alcohol, etc... Also every state is different when it comes to it being profitable or not... I can definitely say it's way more profitable in some states compared to others... It also depends on how you run it... You could have the nicest spot or the baddest chicks and still completely flop cause you don't know how to run the establishment or promote it

pookie

BGOL Investor
True. I was so green at that time. I went in thinking it was going to be Magic City in its heyday every night. Wrong.

:roflmao:I bet you was up in there like "HOLD ON WTF IS THIS SHIT, I HAVEN'T SEEN A STRIPPER SHOW TITS OR PUSSYYYYYYY ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!"

pookie

BGOL Investor
Every state has diff laws obviously. You can have alcohol and nudity, but girls must have ONE article of clothing on. Either it be panty or bra top. But not fully nude with nothing and alcohol.

Also depends on how the local government views your club, I know 2 clubs in GA that are right beside each other, one has a liquor license and the girls get naked, the other has naked girls but they can't serve liquor. The city views one club a safety hazard so they wouldn't allow them to do both but they let the other one have both because they consider it safe

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
:roflmao:I bet you was up in there like "HOLD ON WTF IS THIS SHIT, I HAVEN'T SEEN A STRIPPER SHOW TITS OR PUSSYYYYYYY ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!"
It was worse than that. Because I felt I was part owner, I thought I was gonna be treated like a pimp. I was expecting to be served like Prince Akeem during the bath scene. Shiiiiiiiiit.

Because I was a silent partner, these chicks ain't know who the hell I was. Whenever I came, I was usually at the bar by myself trying to count the money in my mind. That was not good for my sanity.

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Her 6-year research was completely unnecessary. She could have simply
called me on the phone, and I would have explained everything, since
I am an expert in the matter of these single mothers.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Also depends on how the local government views your club, I know 2 clubs in GA that are right beside each other, one has a liquor license and the girls get naked, the other has naked girls but they can't serve liquor. The city views one club a safety hazard so they wouldn't allow them to do both but they let the other one have both because they consider it safe
Possibly the one without liquor allows for full nudity. Or also may just not have a liquor license, could of lost it under a violation. You just don't know.

I know club owners in NYC, some clubs with full nudity could not serve. Those circumvented the laws and just did BYOB or didn't allow it at all.

But what kind of safety issues are you talking about?