P Valley strip club series

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yeah I seen a few thick girls on the commercial so I might check it out

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I got the first episode in my Plex and I like it so far, although it feels familiar.

There was some see thru garments and the main character's titties came out.

Also there is a prominent LGBT character so be ready.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I got the first episode in my Plex and I like it so far, although it feels familiar.

There was some see thru garments and the main character's titties came out.

Also there is a prominent LGBT character so be ready.

Faggotry of what type? Bull Dyke or tranny stripper. The former comes with the game, the latter is a no go.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Gay nigga runs the strip club.

When I seen the trailer, I was almost sold, then I realized they had that nigga in like 4-5 different scenes, fucked it up for me.

Who ever getting lap dances from a kn!99@ is a straight up gump. Like I said I understand the thirsty dyke element because at least they tricking on the dancers and spending money in the club for drinks. However the tranny dancers want kn!99@s to trick on them:puke:. I am glad I don't go to strip clubs. Why can't strip clubs just do alphabet night so the straight male customers don't have to go on that night?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I follow a bunch of strippers on social media and that shit plays out like reality tv everyday. friends one day fighting the next, fucking each other boyfriend, they all dating dudes in and out of jail, hoe will make a long speech about moving on in life and how stripping isn’t for her anymore and then be right back in the stripclub 2 weeks later, telling on each about selling pussy, getting kids taken away, getting beat by their boyfriends,and fighting fighting fighting. I see these things everyday on my social media feeds, I just laugh when I go to the stripclub and see them

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Faggotry of what type? Bull Dyke or tranny stripper. The former comes with the game, the latter is a no go.

It's big, black man, in a wig, with lip gloss on, he runs the place. His dialogue is fast paced and hilarious at times but that visual is not going to work for everybody.

And honestly judging from the first episodes and his interactions with a local rapper who happens to be DL, you'll probably have some man on man scenes thru out.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Must be a law to have the alphabet crew in everything....I can see dykes being in this thing but a tranny?

Not a tranny as in a person who thinks they are the opposite gender but basically a man in drag.

The character in question has a beard and is refered to as "Uncle". This is just a super-flame

The reason I'm pointing out the difference, is not to defend the LGBT but to explain that unlike the character from Queen and Slim which as presented as a "female". This character is a gay man dressing like a bitch, so far I haven't seen or been notified of any transgendered characters playing cis-gendered roles.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not a tranny as in a person who thinks they are the opposite gender but basically a man in drag.

The character in question has a beard and is refered to as "Uncle". This is just a super-flame

The reason I'm pointing out the difference, is not to defend the LGBT but to explain that unlike the character from Queen and Slim which as presented as a "female". This character is a gay man dressing like a bitch, so far I haven't seen or been notified of any transgendered characters playing cis-gendered roles.
True...you're right

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah, I saw that on Starz. I’m gonna check it out a bit, but hopefully there’s no men kissing men in the muhfuhkah

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was looking forward to this show for nearly a year since one of the actresses from Power was added to the cast, Shannon Thornton. Conceptually, it seemed like a winner --- black strippers, in the South, on Starz, a perfect recipe for ass & titties. Plus, I've had my eye on the lead actress, Elarica Johnson for a bit too, she's a british actor who made her way here. I ain't know shit about all the gay shit though. I give the premier a solid 6/10. For a Mississippi strip club, I expected a LOT more nudity than what we got but there's still time. It sucks because if not for Corona, I think this would be airing alongside the Power spinoff.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, ain't no black shows getting made without a faggot. If it ain't a character, he a producer or a guest star or something.
Yep.
This is the push from Hollyweird in regard to Black people.
I'll never forget a few years ago where Kerry Washington gave a speech about how The Black Community needs to embrace the "alphabet people" more. And now, just about every movie, TV show or cable series featuring Black people there is one or more LGBTQ character even when it's NOT warranted (or wanted).

Clearly, this series is no different.
Ask yourself.
How the hell can a show about HOT Black strippers in the south, somehow manage to focus on a fucking drag queen? :smh:

Once again, it's quite clear.
They're hell bent to portray this LGBTQ as "the norm" in the Black Community and to put Black men in dresses and to portray them as sissies in particular.
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yep.
This is the push from Hollyweird in regard to Black people.
I'll never forget a few years ago where Kerry Washington gave a speech about how The Black Community needs to embrace the "alphabet people" more. And now, just about every movie, TV show or cable series featuring Black people there is one or more LGBTQ character even when it's NOT warranted (or wanted).

Clearly, this series is no different.
Ask yourself.
How the hell can a show about HOT Black strippers in the south, somehow manage to focus on a fucking drag queen? :smh:

Once again, it's quite clear.
They're hell bent to portray this LGBTQ as "the norm" in the Black Community and to put Black men in dresses and to portray them as sissies in particular.
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
chuch

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
What kind of fuckery is this that they showed the faggots naked ass, but all we got to see of the women is tits and ass cheeks. Are there really simps out there who make it rain on strippers who keep both their tops and bottoms on on the pole? Emmett's bitches on 'The Chi' get more naked than the hoes on this show. So did Angie and Tasha on 'Power.'

Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
What kind of fuckery is this that they showed the faggots naked ass, but all we got to see of the women is tis and ass cheeks. Are there really simps out there who make it rain on strippers who keep both their tops and bottoms on on the pole? Emmett's bitches on 'The Chi' get more naked than the hoes on this show. So did Angie and Tasha on 'Power.'

It's only been one episode.