Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Don't this bitch look like Laura from Little House On The Prairie?

Ilhan Omar’s Challenger Is Literally on the Run From the Law
Will Sommer
February 21, 2020, 4:35 AM EST

Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast/Getty

Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast/Getty
It’s not unheard-of for members of Congress to resign their seats because of serious legal trouble. Now Republican House candidate Danielle Stella is trying to achieve the inverse: getting elected to Congress while being wanted by the law.
Stella, one of the five Republicans competing for the right to take on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) in November, has been wanted for months on an arrest warrant for felony shoplifting. Even while facing arrest, though, she’s managed to achieve a respectable fundraising haul—nearly $84,000 as of the end of 2019—and built up a following on social media, where, well, she’s made some waves.
Stella first stirred the pot in July over tweets suggesting she supports the QAnon conspiracy theory, which claims that Trump is engaged in a ceaseless secret war against high-ranking pedophile-cannibals in the halls of power. At the same time, The Guardian reported that she had been arrested twice in the Minneapolis area’s Hennepin County on shoplifting charges, including an allegation that she stole $2,300 from Target.
Stella insisted she didn’t break the law. According to records, though, Stella failed to show up for multiple October court hearings about her alleged felony. After Stella missed another hearing, a judge issued a still-outstanding warrant for her arrest.
“We can confirm that she does have an active felony theft warrant in Hennepin County,” a spokesman for the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office told The Daily Beast.
Stella didn’t respond to requests for comment.
Stella’s primary rivals have watched her mounting legal woes with surprise. Lacy Johnson, an entrepreneur who has raised nearly $500,000 in his own bid for the Republican nomination, said that negative headlines about Stella could undermine whoever eventually faces Omar in the general election. The eventual Republican nominee already faces a steep challenge in the district, which heavily favors Democrats.
“Candidates are reflections of the party in a way, and it’s not a good reflection of the party in a sense,” Johnson said. “But now, being in politics, you do learn that people do have all kinds of ways of looking at things.”
Sheriff’s deputies aren’t the only ones interested in Stella’s whereabouts. Questions about her location flared anew over the weekend, when a conspiracy theorist with 50,000 YouTube subscribers claimed with no evidence during a livestream that Stella was in some unspecified danger at a hotel in Osceola, Wisconsin. Callers from across the country deluged the Osceola hotel with calls, and police were called to the scene.
A spokeswoman for the Osceola Police Department declined to share an incident report about the event, citing an open investigation.
Stella is facing obstacles beyond the courtroom, too. In November, Twitter suspended her campaign account after she repeated a fringe allegation that Omar is an Iranian government asset and claimed that Omar “should be tried for #treason and hanged” if the allegation was true.
Despite all the legal attention, Stella continues to operate her campaign—at least online. In addition to raising money for her campaign, Stella has posted messages to her supporters on Facebook and Instagram, including promotional memes about QAnon.

As a candidate himself, Johnson said that anyone facing an arrest warrant would no doubt face complications while running for office. How, for example, could they show up for debates in the face of police pressure?
“I wouldn’t even run if I was on the run from the police,” Johnson said.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Teen jailed after leaving boy, 16, disabled following attack with 'Walking Dead' baseball bat
Ellen Manning
Ellen Manning

Yahoo News UKFebruary 21, 2020, 5:06 AM EST

John Callis-Woolsey was jailed for eight years after bludgeoning a 16-year-old with a baseball bat inspired by TV show The Walking Dead. (Pictures: SWNS)

John Callis-Woolsey was jailed for eight years after bludgeoning a 16-year-old with a baseball bat inspired by TV show The Walking Dead. (Pictures: SWNS)
A teenager has been jailed after leaving a 16-year-old disabled by bludgeoning him with a homemade bat inspired by The Walking Dead.
John Callis-Woolsey, 18, smashed the boy’s skull with the baseball bat which had nails protruding from it and was daubed with the word ‘Lucille’ - the same name given to a bat used by a character in the TV series.
His victim was left hospitalised for nine months and now requires full-time care because of a lifelong brain injury, which has left him being only able to walk with the aid of a frame.
After launching the brutal attack in November 2018, Callis-Woolsey celebrated by doing the ‘Floss’ dance from the popular computer game Fortnite.
John Callis-Woolsey's victim was hospitalised for nine months and now requires full-time care due to a lifelong brain injury. (Picture: SWNS)

John Callis-Woolsey's victim was hospitalised for nine months and now requires full-time care due to a lifelong brain injury. (Picture: SWNS)
The teenager, from Middleton-by-Wirksworth, was jailed for eight years at Derby Crown Court after previously pleading guilty to causing grievous bodily harm with intent while co-defendant Kyle Cullan, of Wirksworth, Derbyshire, was jailed for 12 months after pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit robbery.
Read more: Investigations underway after two left dead in eight vehicle pile-up
Read more: War veteran, 102, fights off burglar who forced his way into home
The case has prompted the victim’s mother to warn against the dangers of violent video games and TV shows.
Her warning comes a year after a study suggested that playing violent video games does not cause teenagers to be aggressive.
She said: “This was a mindless and unprovoked act of extreme violence. I was shocked when I saw the hideous looking weapon that was used.
Callis-Woolsey's co-defendant Kyle Cullan (pictured) was jailed for 12 months after admitting conspiracy to rob. (Picture: SWNS)

Callis-Woolsey's co-defendant Kyle Cullan (pictured) was jailed for 12 months after admitting conspiracy to rob. (Picture: SWNS)
She added: “I would like the producers and creators of such programmes to know the influence the content has on immature minds.
“The assault has changed our lives forever, my son is serving a life sentence and doctors have advised that he will remain disabled for the rest of his life."
Detective Constable Derek Ellis said: “This was an act of extreme violence which was planned, orchestrated and carried out by a teenager for a somewhat trivial matter.
“His actions that night have dramatically altered the course of two young and bright promising lives, one of which was his own.
“The victim and his immediate family have had to come to terms with the consequences of that night.
"Their fight, spirit and support for each other has been nothing short of admirable.”
In The Walking Dead, the character Negan, played by actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan, uses a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire to kill zombies.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Arizona congressional candidate suspends campaign after overdosing on heroin: 'I'm not going to hide from this'
Catherine Garcia
The WeekFebruary 24, 2020, 11:02 PM EST

26897fef5eb8f581c729937c65d489ec

A Republican running for Congress in Arizona announced on Monday he is suspending his campaign following a heroin overdose last week.
Chris Taylor is an Army veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan and a member of the City Council in Safford. He has a history of opioid addiction dating back to his high school years. "I'm not going to hide from this," Taylor told The Arizona Republic. "I'm not ashamed of what happened. I wish to sincerely apologize to the amazing people who have supported me."
Taylor told NBC News he is seeking treatment for substance abuse, having relapsed "after having so many solid years in sobriety. I have to figure out where I went wrong. Thankfully I have every resource available to me through the Veterans Affairs Administration and I have the strongest support system one could dream of. The only thing I can do is face this head on in complete humility and put one foot in front of the other so that I can get the help needed to be the father and husband that my family deserves."
Taylor was running in Arizona's 1st Congressional District, hoping to unseat Rep. Tom O'Halleran (D). In his campaign ads, Taylor promised to support President Trump, cut taxes, and defend the Second Amendment.
More stories from theweek.com

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Florida woman allegedly zipped boyfriend in suitcase, leaving him to die
By Vincent Barone
February 26, 2020 | 1:02am | Updated

Woman allegedly zipped boyfriend in suitcase, leaving him to die

A Florida woman was arrested Tuesday after allegedly zipping her boyfriend in a suitcase and leaving him to die — all while taunting him on video.
Sarah Boone, 42, told detectives she was playing a game of hide-and-seek with her partner, Jorge Torrez Jr., on Monday while drinking alcohol. She said they agreed it would be funny if Torrez hopped in a blue suitcase in her home outside Orlando, news station WKMG reported.
But she claimed to have forgotten all about the human cargo — falling asleep in her bed for hours before realizing Torrez was still inside, according to the report.
Boone said she woke up to her cellphone ringing and went to go check on Torrez, also 42, only to find him unresponsive and not breathing.
She called 911 that afternoon and police responded to find Torrez dead.
Cops said there was a small cut on Torrez’s lip and bruising around his eye and that they retrieved two videos from Boone’s phone in which she teases Torres as he’s trapped in the suitcase.
Boone can be heard laughing in one video as Torres calls out her name and says he can’t breathe.
“Yeah that’s what you do when you choke me,” Boone said in one of the videos, according to the report.
One video shows the suitcase facing down with Torres pushing in an attempt to get out. A second shows the luggage in a different position as Torres calls out to Boone.
Enlarge ImageSarah BooneOrange County Jail
As Torres continues to assert he can’t breathe, Boone continues to mock him in one of the clips.
“That’s on you. Oh, that’s what I feel like when you cheat on me,” Boone said.
Deputies told the outlet they decided to arrest Boone after discovering “inconsistencies” between her statements and what was captured on camera.
FILED UNDER DEATHS , FLORIDA

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
f3.gif

Bruh heard “FINISH HIM!” and pulled the best FATALITY I’ve ever seen…

210c4c63ebd839b05ad6208ba65a2977218b692f.gif

It was at this moment Jake knew he should’ve kept his job at State Farm…

f50b9813ad43ac903da66f1a03237245001dd097.jpg

W A K A N D A F O R E V E R ! ! !

487453805816b1537fffdbb7f3c5b3f27721842b.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
WLKY Louisville LMPD: 7 fathers face human trafficking charges after answering ad to meet underage girl

human-trafficking-sting-1583173973.jpg
© Provided by WLKY Louisville

Louisville Metro Police Department announced more details Monday about a human trafficking sting.
WLKY reported over the weekend that four men were arrested on human trafficking charges. Special Victims Unit Detective Kris Pedigo announced Monday that seven men in total were arrested.

The men taken into custody are Amos Brown, 49, of Hodgenville, Jeffrey Stutts, 36, of Eastview, Richard Tong, 47, of Louisville, Bradley Martin, 34,of Jeffersonville, Fabio Arguello, 47, of Louisville, Blake Jeffreys, 40, of Louisville, and Edward Phillips, 53, of Shepherdsville.

Pedigo said all are facing the same two charges: promoting human trafficking victim under 18 years of age and prohibited use of electronic communication system to procure minor/peace officer.
Some will face additional charges for other circumstances. For example, some had drugs.
Here's how the sting was conducted: Detectives posted 6 ads online for solicitation they were up for two days.
Pedigo said they were contacted 115 times. He said many bailed out after learning the ad was for a 16-year-old.
The seven arrested showed up to a provided hotel room. When they arrived, they were greeted by a female officer and then taken into custody.
He said a dozen other men showed up at the hotel, but never went inside.
Pedigo said some of the facts about the suspect surprised him. The most surprising, he said, was that they were all fathers, many of them to girls.
He also said five of the seven had steady jobs -- and seemed like your average community member.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
tumblr_oc6cv9BOkN1tlljfxo1_500.jpg

On Christmas Eve of 1990, Thomas J. Grasso broke into the home of 87-year-old Hilda Johnson and strangled her to death with her own Christmas tree lights before stealing a measly $12 and her TV. Grasso then moved to New York with his wife, Lana, where he broke into the home of 81-year-old Leslie Holtz and strangled him to death and stole his Social Security check. Grasso was sentenced to death. After making a number of bizarre statements on the day of his execution, he had a last meal of steamed mussles, steamed clams, a double cheeseburger from Burger King, a half-dozen barbecued spare ribs, two strawberry milkshakes, pumpkin pie with whipped cream, diced strawberries, and a 16-ounce can of spaghetti with meatballs which was served at room temperature. His last words before being executed by lethal injection were: I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

The New York Post's Page Six reported earlier this year that child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's alleged partner in crime, Ghislaine Maxwell, is fleeing justice by hiding in a "safehouse" in Israel.
Ghislaine Maxwell is reportedly a foreign spy hiding in Israel | Daily Mail Online

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
La. judge resigns after admitting to sending racist text messages
Temporary replacement named

PGL_4kmI69N4Cx4umH6c2Q0hg_A7ABClZP7qpmiVl5IbaM9K4RROvm5JAlZWdMp0WGjC4oyzrPzTjR2Cyab63pXGgfmp_6iryjcEBEvww-w8Bmh4_fgCVfwlxZPTemST8

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200226164755-judge-jessie-leblanc.jpg

Judge resigns after admitting to sending racist text messages
By Scottie Hunter | February 27, 2020 at 12:39 PM CST - Updated February 28 at 10:14 PM
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - 23rd Judicial District Court Judge Jessie LeBlanc submitted her resignation Thursday, Feb. 27, levying a slew of allegations on her way out.
Her resignation came one day after Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards called for the judge the step down for her admitted use of the “n-word.”
The Louisiana Supreme Court on Friday, Feb. 28 announced Judge Jerome J. Barbera, lll would return from retirement to serve as pro tempore for the dates of March 2 and March 5, or until the vacancy is filled.

Temporary replacement for Judge Jessie LeBlanc named
Those who pushed hard for her removal do not call it a victory, even though they did in fact get what they wanted.
“Are we happy that somebody that used the n-word is no longer having the opportunity to preside over members of our community? Yes. But victory? No, because we shouldn’t still be fighting these issues in 2020,” said Baton Rouge NAACP chapter president, Eugene Collins.

BREAKING: Louisiana Judge Jessie LeBlanc resigns after admitting to using racial slurs
LeBlanc also recently admitted to having an eight-year extramarital affair with Bruce Prejean, a high-ranking deputy in the Assumption Parish Sheriff’s Office.
District Attorney Ricky Babin and others have questioned whether defendants appearing in front of LeBlanc should have been made aware of her intimate relationship with Prejean.

In her resignation letter to the Louisiana Supreme Court, LeBlanc said another judge in her district, Judge Alvin Turner, was made aware in 2017 that his own law clerk allegedly had an affair with the same man.
Click here to read the resignation letter in full.
LeBlanc is making the implication that if the affair actually happened, Turner should have done something to inform defendants in his court that one of his staff members was allegedly in a relationship with Prejean.
Turner, by phone Thursday, said LeBlanc is distorting the truth.
“My law clerk does not handle any criminal matters for me; she handles my civil matters,” Turner said. “As usual, she’s distorting the truth as to my knowledge of any affair between the law clerk and Prejean, which is par for the course for her.”
“I further understand that warrants were likewise submitted to the court, but no one is seeking recusal, reopening of cases, or public outcry of any kind,” LeBlanc said.
“Likewise, I understand it is fairly well-known Mr. Prejean has engaged in a relationship with a high-ranking official with the governor’s staff, yet, no one seems to have bothered to ferret that out. Let me be clear, I would not wish this on anyone, but I do believe that if we are to inflict punishment on one, it must be fairly apportioned across the entirety,” LeBlanc said.

Attorney Jill Craft, who represents the judge, says LeBlanc had no other choice.
“Really from her perspective, she’s got to at the end of the day, protect her kids and her husband, and when you start receiving the volume of hate mail that she has, then the only logical decision is it’s time for me to step back for now,” Craft added.
In her letter, LeBlanc pointed to a former high-profile case she presided over, seemingly as a way to prove she is not biased against African Americans in her court.
“I am proud of the work I did as a judge and challenge anyone to look at my record, any and all cases I handled,” she wrote.
“I diligently worked to administer justice fairly, blindly, and without regard to any bias. I respectfully submit that my work ethic in that regard sparked and stoked the ire of the district attorney and the sheriff. Particularly, when I found an African American LSU football player not guilty of sexual battery of a white female because the evidence did not support guilt, I was placed in a highly uncomfortable position by the district attorney who could not contain his anger toward me. As time wore on, I correctly determined the district attorney had engaged in prosecutorial misconduct, a decision of mine upheld on appeal. Again, he was incapable of containing his contempt,” LeBlanc said in the letter.
Craft says LeBlanc believes all of this is a result of the DA holding a grudge against her.
“If the district attorney wants somebody prosecuted, that doesn’t mean they’re guilty and she pointed to a very significant situation very early on in her tenure where she found somebody correctly not guilty; the evidence wasn’t there,” said Craft. “For that, doing her job, which is what’s she’s supposed to, she suffered the ire of the district attorney and it’s gotten worse since then.”

District Attorney Ricky Babin responded by saying, “I regret that she’s blaming me for her demise. I received facts that I’m required by law to make notifications on and that’s what I did. The aftermath of this will go on for years and we will do the best we can do handle issues that come up as a result of it.”
LeBlanc’s attorney also took time to call out others for the ongoing threats she says have plagued the former judge in recent days.
“Her fax machine has been jammed with essentially hate faxes to her office,” said Craft. “Because of irresponsible journalism, not y’all, her private telephone number was published, so as you can imagine, since that story was first run, her telephone has been ambushed.”
During an exclusive interview with WAFB on Sunday, Feb. 23 LeBlanc, who is white, admitted to using a racial slur against two African Americans during a string of texts with her former lover during a time when she was angry with him.
Judge Jessie LeBlanc admitted to sending text messages with racial slurs in an exclusive interview with WAFB's Scottie Hunter.

Judge Jessie LeBlanc admitted to sending text messages with racial slurs in an exclusive interview with WAFB's Scottie Hunter. (Source: WAFB)
“I admit that I used that word,” LeBlanc said Feb. 23. “I profusely apologize for that. I should have never said it. It was uncalled for. I was angry. I was upset, but it’s no excuse."
HER WORDS: Verbatim of Judge LeBlanc’s interview with WAFB
Asked if she had ever used the slur before, the judge seemed to stumble over her own words.

“Not in a – no - not – no – not in a – no - I have not used that racial slur in the past,” the judge replied. “This was in a moment of a heated exchange that was private between Bruce and one I that I never dreamed would have come out to the public."
CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS OF THE TEXTS
LeBlanc previously admitted she had an affair with a Prejean, the former chief deputy in Assumption Parish. Both were married to other people at the time of their affair.
“It is something I’m not proud of,” LeBlanc said of the eight-year affair. “I’ve had to apologize to my husband, I will continue to have to apologize to my husband, my children, and my God for the rest of my life."
Assumption Parish Sheriff Leland Falcon demoted Prejean from his position as chief deputy after Prejean admitted to the affair in 2019.
In a rare move, District Attorney Babin and the district’s lead public defender earlier this year filed a motion asking that LeBlanc voluntarily remove herself from criminal matters in Assumption Parish or be forced to do so because of the affair.
LeBlanc said during the WAFB interview that she does not believe the affair is something that would warrant any new trials.

The NAACP filed a formal complaint the week of Feb. 24 with the Louisiana Supreme Court, citing WAFB’s report and calling for the judge to be removed. Leaders with the group call their action necessary and say calls for justice did not just come from them, but from the community as well.
“We just want fairness for black people and for all people and it starts with each one of us,” said Michael McClanahan.
“What this really shows is that when we work together and when we really stand as one, there’s nothing that we can’t accomplish,” Collins added.
As for what happens next, according to the Secretary of State’s Office, the Louisiana Supreme Court will now appoint an interim judge. Normally, a special election would be held, but because LeBlanc had less than a year left in her term, that will not be necessary. Marla Dickerson with the Southern University Law Center says this is a bit of a grey area, but from what she understands, the judiciary could still act on the formal complaint even though LeBlanc has stepped down.
WAFB’s Scottie Hunter asked Dickerson if because there’s a resignation in this case now, whether it’s possible for there to still be repercussions from the Louisiana Supreme Court.
”Correct. The complaint is still out there ever though Judge LeBlanc has resigned. I think it’s going to be up to the judiciary commission to decide if they want to move forward with the investigative process,” said Dickerson. “There are other outcomes, such as admonishment, if the commission decides that Judge LeBlanc’s conduct fell below the standard of conduct for judges.”
Now as a private citizen, LeBlanc, through her attorney, says she will continue to apologize and make amends for the damage caused by her words.

WAFB’s Scottie Hunter asked her attorney how she plans to repair her public image.
“I think how she repairs it is the same way that she built her reputation in the first place,” said Craft. “She volunteers in the community. She’s been in that community her entire lifetime and she’s always served as an example in the community. Her unfortunate use of inappropriate language on that occasion is no reflection on Jessie LeBlanc as a person, as a Christian, or as a judge.”
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy group, which previously called for the judge’s removal, released the following response to her resignation Thursday:
“We welcome Judge LeBlanc’s resignation and thank all those who stated clearly that they would not tolerate racial bias espoused by someone who is required to administer the law with impartiality and objectivity."
CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper
The Louisiana Democratic Party, which also called for Judge LeBlanc’s resignation, responded Thursday:
“We’re glad that Judge LeBlanc did the right thing and resigned. But it doesn’t change the fact that her use of racial slurs cast doubt on every case she’s presided over. Her scorched earth resignation letter is further evidence that she was never fit to serve in the first place. Louisiana deserves better.”
Chair of the Louisiana Democratic Party Sen. Karen Carter Peterson
Copyright 2020 WAFB. All rights reserved.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
I swear to retlaw that bitch look guilty. That shit they she did....she did that shit. This bitch looks weird and shit. Some things ain't right with that ho.

Alabama Teacher and Softball Coach Is Accused of Having Sex with Student

KC Baker
PeopleMarch 2, 2020

Alabama Teacher and Softball Coach Is Accused of Having Sex with Student

A 22-year-old Alabama elementary school teacher has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a high school student, say authorities.
On Friday night, Catherine Lynn Coffey was charged with being a school employee engaging in a sex act with a student and engaging in sexual contact with a student younger than 19, both felonies, the Madison County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.
Authorities interviewed the alleged victim after learning about the allegations on Feb. 24, the statement says. Coffey was subsequently arrested.
She is accused of having sex with the student from August to December of 2019.
Coffey is a resource teacher at Madison County Elementary School, according to the school website. AL.com reports she is an assistant softball coach at Madison County High School, which the alleged victim attends.
In the website’s “Meet the Teacher” section, Coffey wrote, “I am a Huntsville native. I recently graduated from Birmingham-Southern College where I got a degree in Elementary/Collaborative Education.
“While at BSC, I was a member of the softball team. I enjoy anything outdoors, working out, and spending time with family and friends. I am very excited about joining the MCES team!”
Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up for PEOPLE’s free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.
A spokesman for the Madison County Schools says Coffey has been placed on administrative leave, AL.com reports.
Since the alleged victim is a juvenile, no specific details about the investigation will be released at this time, the statement said.
Coffey was released on a $31,000 bond.
She has not yet entered a plea. It is unclear whether she has retained an attorney who can speak on her behalf.
She faces up to 30 years in prison and will be listed on the sex offender registry for life if convicted on all charges.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Married high school teacher, 26, gets four years in prison for having sex with two students, aged 16 and 17, multiple times - plying one with drugs 'just months after his mother died'
  • Kathryn Houghtaling, 26 at the time, sexually assaulted two students,16 and 17, when working as a special education teacher at Rochester High School
  • The Michigan teacher had sex with the students, at least one time in a car while other students watched, and another time in one of the victim's homes
  • She also plied one of the students with Xanax, when the vulnerable teen was said to be struggling to cope with the death of his mother
  • She was also charged with providing a controlled substance to one of the boys
  • Prosecutors said she had shown 'no remorse' for her abuse of power
  • The mother of one victim said Houghtaling had sneaked into her house in the middle of the night to be with her son, and had given him alcohol
  • Houghtaling cried in court as she apologized for her crimes
  • Houghtaling was sentenced Tuesday to 51 months to 180 months in prison after she pleaded no contest to six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct
By Rachel Sharp For Dailymail.com
Published: 22:01 EST, 3 March 2020 | Updated: 23:48 EST, 3 March 2020

A married high school teacher in Michigan has been jailed for four years for having sex with two teenage students and plying one of them with drugs.
Kathryn Houghtaling, who was 26 at the time of the offenses, sexually assaulted the male students aged 16 and 17 when she was working as a special education and science teacher at Rochester High School.
She had sex with the students on multiple occasions, at least one time in a car while other students watched, and another time in one of the victim's homes.
She also plied one of the students with Xanax, with the victim's guardian telling the court the vulnerable teen came home 'high as a kite' after being with Houghtaling, while he was struggling to cope with the death of his mother.

25512130-8072189-image-a-29_1583294352082.jpg

Kathryn Houghtaling (pictured in court Tuesday), who was 26 at the time of the offenses, sexually assaulted the male students aged 16 and 17 when she was working as a special education and science teacher at Rochester High School

25511354-8072189-image-a-28_1583294326319.jpg

She was sentenced to 51 months to 180 months in prison after she pleaded no contest to six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct with the boys

25512766-8072189-image-a-38_1583297283792.jpg

Houghtaling, now 27, was also charged with providing a controlled substance to one of the boys
Houghtaling, 27, was sentenced Tuesday to 51 months to 180 months in prison after she pleaded no contest to six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct with the boys.
She was also charged with providing a controlled substance to one of the boys.
The abuse took place between November 1 and December 31 2018, with each of the incidents reportedly taking place outside of school hours and off school property.
One of the teens was a student in her class.
A complaint was made to the school district in January 2019, and Houghtaling was fired following an internal investigation and a criminal investigation was launched.

8411256-6582335-She_has_been_accused_of_having_sex_with_two_students_ages_16_and-m-1_1547232502119.jpg

8411252-6582335-image-a-52_1547227540084.jpg

Kathryn Houghtaling (pictured) had sex with the students on multiple occasions, at least one time in a car while other students watched, and another time in one of the victim's homes

She struck a deal with the court this January, pleading no contest to the charges just before her trial was due to start.
A no contest plea is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such during sentencing.
It meant that rather than the maximum sentence of 15 years, Houghtaling's team offered a lesser sentence of 51 months.

8411554-6582335-image-m-73_1547228482923.jpg

Houghtaling at her arraignment in January 2019
The sentence came despite the pleas of prosecutors to come down heavily on the married woman, saying she had shown 'no remorse' for her abuse of power.
Instead, she continues to blame the victims, prosecutors said, even making new claims that one of the boys had threatened to kill her, her husband and her dog and to burn down her house.
The guardian of one of the boys told the court Tuesday how Houghtaling had preyed on the vulnerable student at a time when he was dealing with his mother's death just months before.
He added that the former teacher had not only groomed the student but had gained the trust of the family, who thought she wanted to help the teen, according to a victim impact statement read out by the distraught uncle.

25511320-8072189-image-a-27_1583294238357.jpg

The guardian of one of the boys told the court Tuesday how Houghtaling had preyed on the vulnerable student at a time when he was dealing with his mother's death just months before. He added that the former teacher had not only groomed the student but had gained the trust of the family

25511328-8072189-image-a-26_1583294231683.jpg

The mother of the second victim also called for her son's abuser to face 'the maximum punishment.' She told how Houghtaling had sneaked into her house in the middle of the night to be with her son, and had given him alcohol and unauthorized rides home

25511346-8072189-image-a-30_1583294520826.jpg

The judge agreed with the plea guidelines, sentencing Houghtaling to 51 months to 180 months for the criminal sexual conduct charges and 51 months to 96 months for the drug charge
He choked back tears as he recounted one occasion when Houghtaling insisted she come to their house to cook a meal with the boy, and he later found his vulnerable nephew 'higher than a kite.'
The mother of the second victim also called for her son's abuser to face 'the maximum punishment.'
She told how Houghtaling had sneaked into her house in the middle of the night to be with her son, and had given him alcohol and unauthorized rides home.
Houghtaling cried in court as she apologized for her crimes and admitted her 'actions betrayed the duties and responsibilities I had as a teacher.'
The judge agreed with the plea guidelines, sentencing Houghtaling to 51 months to 180 months for the criminal sexual conduct charges and 51 months to 96 months for the drug charge.

8411282-6582335-image-a-72_1547228475967.jpg

The abuse took place between November 1 and December 31 2018, with each of the incidents reportedly taking place outside of school hours and off school property. One of the teens was a student in her class at Rochester High School (above)

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Three die in dry ice accident at Instagram influencer’s pool party

ekaterina-didenko-main-insta-youtube-810x610-1.jpg

Video of the ill-advised stunt shows partygoers obliviously jumping to their deaths into the poisonous pool — including the Instagrammer’s own 32-year-old husband, Valentin Didenko.
Three people have been killed in Moscow after dry ice was poured into a swimming pool at a birthday party.

Instagram influencer Yekaterina Didenko was celebrating her 29th birthday at an indoor pool complex, when partygoers were reportedly trying to create a visual effect by pouring 55lbs of dry ice into the water.

Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide, which is non-toxic in low levels; but because it is heavier a gas, built-up amounts in low-ventilated areas can displace the oxygen — with fatal consequences.

Video of the ill-advised stunt shows partygoers obliviously jumping to their deaths into the poisonous pool — reportedly including the influencer’s own 32-year-old husband, Valentin Didenko. The Instagrammer, who boasts 1.5million followers, is said to have shared a video telling fans her husband had been rushed to hospital.

As the camera pans around the party, her friends can all be s
een wearing white coveralls and goggles, squealing with excitement as they tip a cooler full of the dry ice into the pool.
Instantly the surface of the water is covered in a thick white vapor, and guests begin jumping into it. The first person into the pool can be seen flailing his arms; whether he is aware of how much trouble he is in cannot be determined, as the clip suddenly ends.

As the human body inhales carbon dioxide rather than oxygen, symptoms such as rapid heart rate, clumsiness and fatigue quickly set in, followed by nausea, vomiting, collapse, convulsions, coma — and death. Symptoms progress much quicker if the body exerts physical effort — such as thrashing about in a pool.

Several people were hospitalized after the incident, while three were confirmed dead. The Russian Investigative Committee has reportedly opened a criminal investigation.
Didenko, a mother-of two, is a qualified pharmacist who shares medicine money-saving tips on Instagram

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Three die in dry ice accident at Instagram influencer’s pool party

ekaterina-didenko-main-insta-youtube-810x610-1.jpg

Video of the ill-advised stunt shows partygoers obliviously jumping to their deaths into the poisonous pool — including the Instagrammer’s own 32-year-old husband, Valentin Didenko.
Three people have been killed in Moscow after dry ice was poured into a swimming pool at a birthday party.

Instagram influencer Yekaterina Didenko was celebrating her 29th birthday at an indoor pool complex, when partygoers were reportedly trying to create a visual effect by pouring 55lbs of dry ice into the water.

Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide, which is non-toxic in low levels; but because it is heavier a gas, built-up amounts in low-ventilated areas can displace the oxygen — with fatal consequences.

Video of the ill-advised stunt shows partygoers obliviously jumping to their deaths into the poisonous pool — reportedly including the influencer’s own 32-year-old husband, Valentin Didenko. The Instagrammer, who boasts 1.5million followers, is said to have shared a video telling fans her husband had been rushed to hospital.

As the camera pans around the party, her friends can all be s
een wearing white coveralls and goggles, squealing with excitement as they tip a cooler full of the dry ice into the pool.
Instantly the surface of the water is covered in a thick white vapor, and guests begin jumping into it. The first person into the pool can be seen flailing his arms; whether he is aware of how much trouble he is in cannot be determined, as the clip suddenly ends.

As the human body inhales carbon dioxide rather than oxygen, symptoms such as rapid heart rate, clumsiness and fatigue quickly set in, followed by nausea, vomiting, collapse, convulsions, coma — and death. Symptoms progress much quicker if the body exerts physical effort — such as thrashing about in a pool.

Several people were hospitalized after the incident, while three were confirmed dead. The Russian Investigative Committee has reportedly opened a criminal investigation.
Didenko, a mother-of two, is a qualified pharmacist who shares medicine money-saving tips on Instagram

This wins 2020 so far as the absolute dumbest way to go out. :smh: