Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Dude Came Into A Fight With A Horrible Game Plan, Instantly Pays The Price! Not a good time to pull the white privilege card.
n0vlvdvA_o.gif

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Three judges suspended for drunken 3 AM fight at White Castle — that ended with two shot
Published 8 hours ago on November 12, 2019
By Bob Brigham

Indiana-judges.png

Three Indiana judges involved in a Downtown Indianapolis fight in May that ended with two of the judges shot have been suspended without pay after the Indiana Supreme Court determined they committed judicial misconduct.

In an opinion issued Tuesday, the court said judges Bradley Jacobs, Andrew Adams and Sabrina Bell "engaged in judicial misconduct by appearing in public in an intoxicated state and behaving in an injudicious manner and by becoming involved in a verbal altercation."

Adams' whole blood alcohol level was approximately 0.157 upon admission to the hospital, and Jacobs' was approximately 0.13, according to the opinion. Bell's blood alcohol level was not tested, "but she was intoxicated enough that she lacks any memory of the incident," per the opinion.

Additionally, Adams and Jacobs "engaged in judicial misconduct by becoming involved in a physical altercation for which Judge Adams was criminally charged and convicted," the court said in its opinion.

Adams, who was the only judge criminally charged in the case, pleaded guilty to one count of misdemeanor battery in September. He received a sentence of 365 days in jail, a credit for two days served. The remaining 363 days of the sentence were suspended, meaning Adams served no additional jail time.

All three judges received suspensions, but will eventually return to their offices. Adams was suspended without pay for 60 days beginning Tuesday, the court said. He will be reinstated as judge of the Clark Circuit Court 1 on Jan. 13.

Jacobs and Bell will both be suspended without pay for 30 days beginning Nov. 22. They will be reinstated to their respective courts in Clark and Crawford counties on Dec. 23.

Jill Acklin, court administrator for Clark Circuit Courts, said in an emailed statement that the Clark County Judiciary respects Indiana Supreme Court's opinion on the matter.

"We will fully cooperate with and are ready to assist the senior judges assigned to those courts during the suspensions of Judges Adams and Jacobs," Acklin said in the statement.

"Respondents’ actions were not merely embarrassing on a personal level; they discredited the entire Indiana judiciary," the court said in the opinion.

Adams said in a statement provided by his attorney that on May 1, "I failed to behave in a manner that my position requires."

"I am fully aware of the embarrassment I have brought to the Indiana Judiciary, my family and specifically my community," Adams said in the statement. "There is not a minute in the day that I don't think about the significant repercussions my actions have caused. I take full responsibility for my actions as they neither met my expectations or the expectations placed upon me as a judicial officer. I again give my sincere apologies to the my family and my community."

In a statement read by his attorney, Jacobs also apologized for his actions. "I wholeheartedly apologize for my behavior that evening that has embarrassed the Indiana Supreme Court, my fellow judges and all the members of my chosen profession," the statement said. "I cannot offer any excuses for the events of that evening, nor do I attempt to offer any excuses for those choices."

What happened at White Castle

The judges traveled to Indianapolis April 30 to attend a judicial conference the next day. Around 3 a.m. May 1, the judges, along with another magistrate who was not involved in the fight, tried to enter the Red Garter Gentleman's Club in Downtown, but it was closed.

They went to the nearby White Castle at 55 W. South St. instead.

Adams, Jacobs and Bell were standing outside the restaurant when Alfredo Vazquez and Brandon Kaiser drove past the trio in a blue SUV. According to charging documents from the Indiana Commission on Judicial Qualifications, either Kaiser or Vazquez yelled something out the window that prompted Bell to give the middle finger to the men.

When Bell did this, neither Adams nor Jacobs "discouraged the provocation or removed themselves from the situation," the court's opinion says. "Instead, all three Respondents joined in a profane verbal altercation that quickly turned into physical violence and ended in gunfire, and in doing so, gravely undermined public trust in the dignity and decency of Indiana’s judiciary."

Vazquez, according to the charges, then parked his SUV. After he and Kaiser exited the vehicle, a verbal altercation ensued, court documents said. It then turned violent when Adams and Jacobs moved toward Vazquez and Kaiser, the commission said.

Adams and Vazquez both hit and kicked each other, according to court documents, while Jacobs and Kaiser mostly wrestled on the ground. "At one point, Judge Jacobs was on top of Kaiser and had him contained on the ground," the charging documents said.

Vazquez then tried to get Jacobs off of Kaiser, the commission said. As Jacobs began to get up, Vazquez started fighting him, court documents said.

After Kaiser began to sit up, Adams kicked him in the back, the commission said. Kaiser then pulled out a gun and shot Adams in the stomach, according to court documents. The commission says Kaiser then "went over to Judge Jacobs and Vazquez and fired two more shots at Judge Jacobs in the chest."

Kaiser and Vazquez then allegedly fled the scene.

Jacobs and Adams both had two emergency surgeries after the fight, and Jacobs was hospitalized for two weeks, the opinion says.

Charges for Kaiser and Vazquez

Kaiser was charged with 14 crimes, including eight felony charges — four of which are Level 3 felony aggravated battery. He has a jury trial scheduled for January, according to online court records.

Vazquez was sentenced Nov. 1 to 180 days of home detention and a year of probation for violating probation and for misdemeanor battery stemming from the May 1 fight. Vazquez was on probation for a drunken driving conviction entered just two weeks before the White Castle incident.

"I am remorseful," Vazquez said in court. "I feel bad."

No criminal charges were filed against Jacobs.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
there's audio to this video

It's not playing a sound for me and IG is fucked up too. I only see the top quarter of the post and going directly to IG to watch...the page doesn't even load. :dunno:
I went to reddit and fished around until I found it and it did play w audio.

Fonky bitch! :lol::lol::lol:

*Testing...

Nope...I can't even hear the one I posted. :dunno:

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Bank teller arrested in home invasion, assault of customer, 78, who made large cash withdrawals
By: Kelli Dugan, Cox Media Group National Content Desk

Updated: Nov 15, 2019 - 8:12 AM

HARTFORD COUNTY, Md.-
A Maryland bank teller has been arrested in connection with a home invasion and assault at the residence of a customer who made several large cash withdrawals in recent weeks, authorities said.
>> Read more trending news
Nathan Michael Newell, 19, of Bel Air, was arrested Wednesday at Freedom Federal Credit Union and charged with robbery, first- and third-degree burglary, first- and second-degree assault and home invasion, according to a Hartford County Sheriff’s Office news release.

The Baltimore Sun reported Newell told police he attempted the robbery because he was “tired of working two jobs.”
Following the attack, the 78-year-old victim was treated at a local hospital for a broken leg, a bruised orbital area, two loose teeth and heart issues, the Sun reported.
According to the sheriff’s office, the victim answered his door around 8:30 p.m. Nov. 11, and Newell forced his way into the home demanding money. The victim’s 57-year-old step-daughter intervened when she heard the commotion and suffered minor injuries during the struggle.
The Sun reported the woman placed Newell in a headlock and then attempted to shoot him with her step-father’s unloaded gun, but the teller fled the scene and was apprehended two days later while at work.
Michael MacPherson, president and CEO of Freedom Federal Credit Union, confirmed to CNN that Newell was an employee of the credit union and has been fired in the wake of the attack.
In a prepared statement, McPherson said, "We are shocked and appalled to hear of the events that led to the assault and injury of a longtime member of our credit union...Our thoughts go out to him, and his family, during this difficult time."
Read more here or here.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

I had forgotten all about this dude. I haven't paid attention to that name since he was a teeny bopper. I'm like, "Who the f*ck is Aaron Carter?" I had to look him up. :lol:
He's more tragic than Macaulay Culkin. Maybe he should hook up with one of the Olsen twins. :lol::lol::lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I had forgotten all about this dude. I haven't paid attention to that name since he was a teeny bopper. I'm like, "Who the f*ck is Aaron Carter?" I had to look him up. :lol:
He's more tragic than Macaulay Culkin. Maybe he should hook up with one of the Olsen twins. :lol::lol::lol:

You know it’s bad when the estranged mother re-enters the picture for her 15 mins of infamy. Older brother has restraining order(s) to keep safe and away from you, and TMZ and many others are doing regular updates. Mental illness is real. Gdamn.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

Oklahoma City Man Gets His Lights Knocked Out (Twice) By Black Father He Racially Harassed and Attacked at Neighborhood Pool
By
Tanasia Kenney
-
August 1, 2019
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter

A day of family fun at the pool took a dramatic turn Saturday when a raging white man unleashed a racist attack against an African-American father — then got his butt whipped.
Joshua Valentine of Oklahoma City was arrested July 20 after witnesses say he verbally, then physically attacked a Black man visiting an apartment complex swimming pool with his son, News 9 reported. Valentine, 28, who was heard shouting “white power,” allegedly threw a punch at the man.
Joshua Valentine
Joshua Valentine, 28, is charged with malicious harassment based on race after verbally and physically attacking an African-American man. (News 9 / video screenshot)
The victim turned the tables on Valentine, however, by “closed fist punching him three times” and knocking him out cold.
When Valentine finally came to, he left the pool but returned moments later with a baseball bat. Police and witnesses said he swung the weapon at the man, who fended Valentine off with a chair, then struck him several times, knocking him out yet again.
Police arrested Valentine on charges of malicious harassment based on race. He spent six days in the Oklahoma County jail before being released on bond.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Owner of Rowan aircraft charter company charged with sex offenses involving child; business closing

Owner of Rowan aircraft charter company charged with sex offenses involving child; business closing

Steven Robert Setzer (Source: Chatham County Sheriff's Office)

By David Whisenant | November 21, 2019 at 7:19 AM EST - Updated November 22 at 11:54 AM

ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. (WBTV) - An aircraft charter company that moved to Mid-Carolina Regional Airport in 2015 is terminating its lease according to county officials, and WBTV has learned that the owner is in jail in Georgia on a long list of sex crimes charges.

Steven Robert Setzer, listed as the owner of Strategic Moves in 2015, is in jail in Chatham County, GA. Pooler, GA, police charged Setzer in May with enticing a child for indecent purposes, sexual exploitation of a minor, aggravated child molestation, sodomy, and statutory rape.

According to the incident report, Setzer was seen walking out of a wooded area near a Georgia church with a 14-year-old boy on May 20. The teen originally told police several contracting stories, the report states. When officers went to the area the two had come from, they found used condoms on the ground.

Both Setzer and the teen were taken to the Pooler Police Department to be interviewed and Setzer was ultimately arrested on the charges.

Breaking: Charter flight company based in Rowan ceased operations citing "loss of clients." Just found out the owner has been in jail since May on long list of sex crimes charges involving children. https://t.co/VjlD43yBmr pic.twitter.com/LYys0W9XNt
— David Whisenant WBTV (@DavidWhisenant) November 21, 2019

Strategic Moves ceased operations at the end of October and will vacate its hangar lease agreement because of “financial difficulties and the loss of clients," according to The Salisbury Post.

The Strategic Moves web site has the following statement: Thank you for your patronage and loyalty over the last 15 years as clients of Strategic Moves. Strategic Moves has discontinued operations as of 10/31/2019. Many of our clients have transitioned to Davinci Jets who are capable and excited to provide an excellent level of service.

The company was expected to bring 15-17 jobs and tens of millions of dollars of aircraft to Rowan County when it moved from Statesville four years ago. At the time, it was anticipated that Strategic Moves would pay Rowan County nearly $7,000 per month to lease space at the airport.

Setzer’s bio indicates that he is a retired U.S. Marine Corps pilot who served on the crew of the Presidential Helicopter, Marine One, supporting the White House and President Clinton.

According to that bio, while with the Presidential squadron, he learned that even the smallest detail must be monitored, according to the company web site. His ability to provide support to VIP’s has been well tested in an environment that only the best are chosen to contribute to.

As a Marine One Maintenance Officer and Functional Test Pilot, Steve was one of a select team authorized to certify the President’s helicopter as safe for flight following a maintenance action, according to the bio.

The county built a new office next to a large hangar specifically to bring in clients like Strategic Moves.

The county is looking for a new tenant.

Rowan County Commission Chairman Greg Edds would not discuss Setzer or the charges, but did say that Strategic Moves “chose to wind down. They did so cleanly and very quickly. We’re working to recruit a replacement company. The airport is in great shape. We are working to recruit a new tenant. We have a beautiful facility, a 15,000 square foot class A hangar with great office space. We are already talking to other charter services.”

Late on Thursday WBTV obtained a statement provided to Strategic Moves workers after Setzer’s arrest. In part, the statement says: In the latter part of May 2019, Steve Setzer, the founder, president, and owner of Strategic Moves, took an indefinite leave of absence from flight duties and day-to-day operations of the company to attend to an important personal matter.

On May 20, 2019, Steve was arrested and charged in Chatham County, Georgia with a series of offenses arising from the prosecution’s allegations that, while on a training trip, Steve communicated with and then met an individual he met through a popular adult dating app.

Prosecutors allege that Steve engaged in relations with this individual, and that — contrary to what the individual listed on their online profile, what they may have represented to Steve, and even what they repeatedly told police on that day — the individual was not in fact 18 years old, as was represented on so many instances. As a result of these allegations, Steve faces charges under Georgia law. It bears mention that even if these allegations were true, such behavior would not even constitute a crime in many states. And in many more, authorities discharge good judgment and apply the “strict liability” crime only where it is truly warranted — i.e., where a person intentionally engaged in behavior with an underage individual.But while that process unfolds, the Strategic Moves family will continue to hope and pray for a just outcome for Steve.

In the meantime, while our hearts, thoughts, and prayers may be with Steve in Chatham County, Georgia, our focus remains squarely here — serving the most important component of our business, our clients. Some disruption was inevitable over the past few months, but we are confident that our clients will enjoy the same excellence in client service they have always known from the team at Strategic Moves, even during this period of transition.

Copyright 2019 WBTV. All rights reserved.

79000d46b2f3515e966aae71d991755bb985a61b.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Steven Robert Setzer (Source: Chatham County Sheriff's Office)

By David Whisenant | November 21, 2019 at 7:19 AM EST - Updated November 22 at 11:54 AM

ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. (WBTV) - An aircraft charter company that moved to Mid-Carolina Regional Airport in 2015 is terminating its lease according to county officials, and WBTV has learned that the owner is in jail in Georgia on a long list of sex crimes charges.

Steven Robert Setzer, listed as the owner of Strategic Moves in 2015, is in jail in Chatham County, GA. Pooler, GA, police charged Setzer in May with enticing a child for indecent purposes, sexual exploitation of a minor, aggravated child molestation, sodomy, and statutory rape.

According to the incident report, Setzer was seen walking out of a wooded area near a Georgia church with a 14-year-old boy on May 20. The teen originally told police several contracting stories, the report states. When officers went to the area the two had come from, they found used condoms on the ground.

Both Setzer and the teen were taken to the Pooler Police Department to be interviewed and Setzer was ultimately arrested on the charges.

Strategic Moves ceased operations at the end of October and will vacate its hangar lease agreement because of “financial difficulties and the loss of clients," according to The Salisbury Post.

The Strategic Moves web site has the following statement: Thank you for your patronage and loyalty over the last 15 years as clients of Strategic Moves. Strategic Moves has discontinued operations as of 10/31/2019. Many of our clients have transitioned to Davinci Jets who are capable and excited to provide an excellent level of service.

The company was expected to bring 15-17 jobs and tens of millions of dollars of aircraft to Rowan County when it moved from Statesville four years ago. At the time, it was anticipated that Strategic Moves would pay Rowan County nearly $7,000 per month to lease space at the airport.

Setzer’s bio indicates that he is a retired U.S. Marine Corps pilot who served on the crew of the Presidential Helicopter, Marine One, supporting the White House and President Clinton.

According to that bio, while with the Presidential squadron, he learned that even the smallest detail must be monitored, according to the company web site. His ability to provide support to VIP’s has been well tested in an environment that only the best are chosen to contribute to.

As a Marine One Maintenance Officer and Functional Test Pilot, Steve was one of a select team authorized to certify the President’s helicopter as safe for flight following a maintenance action, according to the bio.

The county built a new office next to a large hangar specifically to bring in clients like Strategic Moves.

The county is looking for a new tenant.

Rowan County Commission Chairman Greg Edds would not discuss Setzer or the charges, but did say that Strategic Moves “chose to wind down. They did so cleanly and very quickly. We’re working to recruit a replacement company. The airport is in great shape. We are working to recruit a new tenant. We have a beautiful facility, a 15,000 square foot class A hangar with great office space. We are already talking to other charter services.”

Late on Thursday WBTV obtained a statement provided to Strategic Moves workers after Setzer’s arrest. In part, the statement says: In the latter part of May 2019, Steve Setzer, the founder, president, and owner of Strategic Moves, took an indefinite leave of absence from flight duties and day-to-day operations of the company to attend to an important personal matter.

On May 20, 2019, Steve was arrested and charged in Chatham County, Georgia with a series of offenses arising from the prosecution’s allegations that, while on a training trip, Steve communicated with and then met an individual he met through a popular adult dating app.

Prosecutors allege that Steve engaged in relations with this individual, and that — contrary to what the individual listed on their online profile, what they may have represented to Steve, and even what they repeatedly told police on that day — the individual was not in fact 18 years old, as was represented on so many instances. As a result of these allegations, Steve faces charges under Georgia law. It bears mention that even if these allegations were true, such behavior would not even constitute a crime in many states. And in many more, authorities discharge good judgment and apply the “strict liability” crime only where it is truly warranted — i.e., where a person intentionally engaged in behavior with an underage individual.But while that process unfolds, the Strategic Moves family will continue to hope and pray for a just outcome for Steve.

In the meantime, while our hearts, thoughts, and prayers may be with Steve in Chatham County, Georgia, our focus remains squarely here — serving the most important component of our business, our clients. Some disruption was inevitable over the past few months, but we are confident that our clients will enjoy the same excellence in client service they have always known from the team at Strategic Moves, even during this period of transition.

Copyright 2019 WBTV. All rights reserved.

79000d46b2f3515e966aae71d991755bb985a61b.jpg
Strategic Moves...for when you just can't afford to be seen flying The Lolita Express again.
I'll bet that muhfucka is in Epstein's Black Book.