Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
4b7a2a0e1fb4fc9f002f8e15383f68c3.gif

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Ashtabula County

Ashtabula police: 2 women charged after allegedly taking dead man to bank to withdraw money​

Loreen B. Feralo and Karen Casbohm have been charged with gross abuse of a corpse.

More Videos​

Author: Anna Meyer

Published: 1:53 PM EST March 7, 2024

Updated: 4:17 PM EST March 8, 2024

9d877e47-f039-4f6e-8667-338ca483971e_1920x1080.jpg

ASHTABULA, Ohio — Two women are facing charges in Ashtabula County after allegedly taking a dead man to a bank to withdraw money.

SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter

The incident happened on Monday, March 4, when Ashtabula police received a call from the Ashtabula County Medical Center (ACMC) about a deceased elderly man who was dropped off at their facility by two unidentified women.

Officials say that the two women, who have since been identified as 55-year-old Loreen B. Feralo and 63-year-old Karen Casbohm, left shortly after arriving at the ACMC without providing any information about the deceased man or themselves.

A few hours later, one of the women contacted ACMC and gave them information about the man, who was later identified as 80-year-old Douglas Layman. Police responded to the home and interviewed Feralo and Casbohm.

Ashtabula police chief Robert Stell says the women allegedly found Layman dead inside his home, where they both had been residing. With the help of a third individual, the women allegedly placed Layman in the front seat of his car and drove to a bank, where they withdrew an undisclosed amount of money from his account.

"It is further alleged that Mr. Layman was placed in the vehicle in such a manner that he would be visible to bank staff in order to make the withdrawal," said Stell in a press release.

Both of the women have been charged with gross abuse of a corpse and theft from a person in a protected class.

Casbohm appeared in court for an arraignment hearing on March 5, where a $5,000 bond was set. Feralo is expected to have an arraignment hearing on March 14 at 8:30 a.m.

Officials say that other charges are under review and may be forthcoming.

Additionally, anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact Ashtabula police at 440-992-7126.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ashtabula County

Ashtabula police: 2 women charged after allegedly taking dead man to bank to withdraw money​

Loreen B. Feralo and Karen Casbohm have been charged with gross abuse of a corpse.

More Videos​

Author: Anna Meyer

Published: 1:53 PM EST March 7, 2024

Updated: 4:17 PM EST March 8, 2024

9d877e47-f039-4f6e-8667-338ca483971e_1920x1080.jpg

ASHTABULA, Ohio — Two women are facing charges in Ashtabula County after allegedly taking a dead man to a bank to withdraw money.

SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter

The incident happened on Monday, March 4, when Ashtabula police received a call from the Ashtabula County Medical Center (ACMC) about a deceased elderly man who was dropped off at their facility by two unidentified women.

Officials say that the two women, who have since been identified as 55-year-old Loreen B. Feralo and 63-year-old Karen Casbohm, left shortly after arriving at the ACMC without providing any information about the deceased man or themselves.

A few hours later, one of the women contacted ACMC and gave them information about the man, who was later identified as 80-year-old Douglas Layman. Police responded to the home and interviewed Feralo and Casbohm.

Ashtabula police chief Robert Stell says the women allegedly found Layman dead inside his home, where they both had been residing. With the help of a third individual, the women allegedly placed Layman in the front seat of his car and drove to a bank, where they withdrew an undisclosed amount of money from his account.

"It is further alleged that Mr. Layman was placed in the vehicle in such a manner that he would be visible to bank staff in order to make the withdrawal," said Stell in a press release.

Both of the women have been charged with gross abuse of a corpse and theft from a person in a protected class.

Casbohm appeared in court for an arraignment hearing on March 5, where a $5,000 bond was set. Feralo is expected to have an arraignment hearing on March 14 at 8:30 a.m.

Officials say that other charges are under review and may be forthcoming.

Additionally, anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact Ashtabula police at 440-992-7126.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Funny story for you, @Lexx Diamond

I was talking to a friend of mine (former coworker) who just got back from a 3-week vacation visiting family in the Philippines.

I was asking him about the trip and he said it was pretty relaxing. Stayed at his mom's house as she lives in the province and it's really quiet compared to the major cities. Said the funniest moment of the trip is one morning he's having a coffee and then heads out to her garden to do some weeding, etc.

He then smells a bad smell and noticed a nearby property is torching some stuff outside. He's like, WTF.

Turns out they're trying to clear out some termite issues near the house.

He goes 0 to 60 really quickly ... he's a small, quiet dude. Early-50s.

"What the fuck are you doing? Put that fire out!"

They're sort of indifferent to him like why are you so worried?

They ask his brother about it. He lives locally in the province. "That's just my brother. He lives overseas!"

My friend's like - "I'm not playing, man. I don't want that fire quickly spreading. Mom's place would easily go up in flames!"

:roflmao3:
:thumbsup:

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Funny story for you, @Lexx Diamond

I was talking to a friend of mine (former coworker) who just got back from a 3-week vacation visiting family in the Philippines.

I was asking him about the trip and he said it was pretty relaxing. Stayed at his mom's house as she lives in the province and it's really quiet compared to the major cities. Said the funniest moment of the trip is one morning he's having a coffee and then heads out to her garden to do some weeding, etc.

He then smells a bad smell and noticed a nearby property is torching some stuff outside. He's like, WTF.

Turns out they're trying to clear out some termite issues near the house.

He goes 0 to 60 really quickly ... he's a small, quiet dude. Early-50s.

"What the fuck are you doing? Put that fire out!"

They're sort of indifferent to him like why are you so worried?

They ask his brother about it. He lives locally in the province. "That's just my brother. He lives overseas!"

My friend's like - "I'm not playing, man. I don't want that fire quickly spreading. Mom's place would easily go up in flames!"

:roflmao3:
:thumbsup:

I understand his terror. Don't have no damn fires just burining near my mom house. Talking about termites. Fuck that shit!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I understand his terror. Don't have no damn fires just burining near my mom house. Talking about termites. Fuck that shit!

Exactly. My friend's comment was - "I quickly scanned my mom's place thinking about all the flammable materials."

His mom is in her mid-80s and spends May - November in Vancouver, and November onward in the Phils.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ohio Chic-fil-A restaurant owner is arrested after 'driving 400 miles to have sex with a 15-year-old' and leaving his underwear in a garbage can when he was caught in the home by the teen's parents​

• Stacey Lee Austin, 49, made the drive on March 5 from Belmont, Ohio to Rowan County, North Carolina, police said
  • According to the local sheriff's office, he had been making contact with the child via social media and made plans to pick her up
  • He arrived at the teenager's home and allegedly 'performed sexual activities with them'
stacey-lee-austin-mugshot-030724-b2ad1a06d74a4f248e59a363fe6c3d10.jpg

County, North Carolina.

According to the local sheriff's office, he had been making contact with the child via social media and made plans to pick her up.

He arrived at the teenager's home and was found and allegedly 'performed sexual activities with them.' He was then caught in the home by the teen's parents.

Authorities arrived at the home to find Austin's underwear in a trash can in the bathroom of the home.