Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Racist New York Couple From Viral Train Incident Are Arrested... and Fired
Brooke Leigh Howard
Thu, January 20, 2022, 3:00 PM·3 min read

f5672c11b10d79f1da7f31c169d8b351

via Twitter
A man and woman in New York have been both fired and arrested for verbally assaulting a family on a train in an incident that police have determined to be a hate crime.
The Daily Voice reported that Justin Likerman and Kristin Digesaro, of Long Island, turned themselves in on Wednesday. They have been charged with aggravated harassment and endangering the welfare of a child. New York’s Metropolitan Transit Authority said the charges were brought in conjunction with the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office and the Hate Crimes Unit.
Liz Edelkind said that she was taking the Long Island Rail Road with her husband, son, and two other adults to a Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden on Jan. 10, according to NBC 4 New York. While looking for a group of seats, Likerman and Digesaro began to verbally attack them due to Edelkind’s darker complexion and accent, Edelkind said. The couple criticized the group for being immigrants and said they didn’t belong in the U.S.
“They threw beer at us. My pastor…her husband and my husband got in the way to protect me," Edelkind told NBC 4.
A witness captured the assault on video, and it went viral on social media. In the footage, Likerman and Digesaro, who appear to be also going to the game, can be seen hurling verbal jabs after Edelkind and her group boarded. Likerman is heard saying, “Look straight because I’m going to get arrested tonight,” before throwing some sort of liquid.
“Don’t look at me, don’t fucking look at me,” Likerman said repeatedly. “These fucking foreigners ain’t taking over my country.”
After alerting the conductor on duty, Edelkind said the couple left.

SHARE!!!EXPOSE THE RACISTS!
This is a hate attack that happened ron #LongIsland this week 1/10/2022 to a family and a 10 yr old, while in the #LIRR Train.Identified as Kristen Digesaro boyfriend Justin likerman both work @ HuntingtonEmpireToyota631-364-0172#LongIsland #HateCrime pic.twitter.com/mWT9nv5YHS
— Osman Canales (@Osman_C1) January 12, 2022
On Wednesday, NBC 12 The Bronx reported that Likerman and Digesaro had been fired from their jobs at Empire Toyota in Huntington.
In a Facebook post on Jan. 13, Empire Toyota wrote that the company was “outraged by the event involving two of its employees.”
“The two employees were suspended when we first heard about this incident,” the post read. “As our investigation just concluded, they have been terminated. The heart and soul of our labor force is extremely diverse and we value our employees beyond description. Further, our company’s deep support—financial and in-kind—of Long Island’s diverse communities is a matter of public record. We can say without hesitation that whatever occurred on that LIRR train is in no way reflective of our company, its ownership, its management team, nor its employees.”
Edelkind said that going to the game was a Christmas present for her 10-year-old son, who she said was left scared and on edge.
After hearing that the couple was arrested, she said that she felt vindicated.
“Justice prevails,” she told NBC 4.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Florida Congresswoman Gets Sworn In to Seat After Winning Special Election By a Landslide, But Republican Opponent Still Won’t Concede

Nyam Daniel
Mon, January 24, 2022, 8:30 AM

U.S. Rep. Sheila Cherfilus-McCormick was sworn in as the first Black woman to represent the predominantly Democratic 20th District in Florida on Tuesday, but her Republican opponent she defeated by a landslide the week before, still has not conceded the race.
Cherfilus-McCormick won the special election for the 20th District on Jan. 11, securing 78.7 percent of the vote over Jason Mariner’s 19.6 percent. However, Mariner won’t concede the election and has filed a lawsuit alleging ballot issues.
3cb045dc965319f752e38393b565f87c

U.S. Rep. Sheila Cherfilus-McCormick (left), Jason Mariner (right) Credit: Wiki Commons/Video screenshot
Mariner pointed to media bias in election coverage the day after his defeat.
“People are supposed to have a fair shake at choosing governance,” Mariner told reporters in a video posted on his campaign Facebook page. “That didn’t get that in this race because the media was so slanted and biased.”
Cherfilus-McCormick fills the seat left vacant by the late Democratic U.S. Rep. Alcee Hastings, who had held the seat since 2013. Hastings died of pancreatic cancer in April. Cherfilus-McCormick will serve the rest of Hastings’ term for the district that cover parts of Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
Despite losing the election, Mariner posted a video the following day with a trio of Black voters vocalizing their support for him.
“I’ve just begun to fight. Rock-N-Roll, America,” Mariner wrote in the caption.
Mariner has received criticism from both sides for his refusal to concede. Some have compared Mariner’s move to fellow Republican former President Donald Trump’s resistance to his November 2020 loss to President Joe Biden.
Although he conceded to Biden in Jan. 7, 2021, two months after the election and the day after the Capitol riot, he still claims that his reelection bid was stolen. Trump, the most influential figure in the Republican Party, claims the country’s voting system is “flawed.”
Trump and his campaign and followers have filed over five dozen lawsuits challenging the election, hoping to overturn the results based on unfounded claims of voting fraud and inconsistencies.
Since the elections, Republicans in several states have pushed legislation to address “election integrity.” A recent Washington Post report found that “at least 163 Republicans who have embraced Trump’s false claims are running for statewide positions that would give them authority over the administration of elections.”
Mariner told reporters last Wednesday, “we’ll also have some stuff coming out that we’ve recently discovered,” but his campaign has not released further details.
Cherfilus-McCormick’s win increases the Democrats’ advantage in the U.S. House to 222-212. She will have to fight for reelection again in the state’s August primary election. Mariner said last Wednesday he would be pursuing the seat agai

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Neil Young gives Spotify an ultimatum: Him or Joe Rogan

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Trans r/AntiWork Moderator Admitted to "Serial Rape" Allegations
Updated: 16 hours ago

file.jpg

Allegations and admissions have surfaced suggesting the now-infamous moderator of r/AntiWork has a history of sexual assault.

On January 25, Doreen Ford came to international notoriety after a disastrous interview on a Fox News program hosted by Jesse Watters. Ford was invited to speak on behalf of r/AntiWork, a subreddit which advertises itself as being dedicated to labor reforms for exploited working class people.

The subreddit has experienced exponential growth since the beginning of the pandemic, skyrocketing from just a few hundred thousand to over 1.6 million members over the course of the last year, and has become the center of much controversy in various political circles.

Ford, a biological male who identifies as non-binary and transgender, has been the longest serving moderator of the subreddit. Despite widespread subreddit member concerns about moderators giving media appearances, Ford represented r/AntiWork on Watters' show in what was largely considered an "embarrassing" spectacle for the subreddit as Ford appeared disheveled, unprepared, and uneducated about the subjects discussed.

But since Ford's name and face have come to widespread attention, internet sleuths have begun to dig up disturbing details about his history.

In a series of old Facebook posts made by Ford that are now making the rounds across social media, the Reddit moderator states he is aware of serial rape accusations against him, and appears to admit to multiple instances of sexual impropriety and abuse against at least two different people.

In the first, Ford states that one person accusing him of rape had been intoxicated but allegedly told him that "it wasn't a big deal" if they engaged in sexual activity anyway. Ford states that he "took them at their word" and had sex with the individual despite their inebriated state, taking them to be "consenting." The person later would then accuse him of sexual assault, to which Ford responds that he will be "more responsible in the future when it comes to alcohol."

In a second Facebook post, Ford says he had been in an ongoing relationship with a person who had a history of trauma which caused "emotional and physical distance" between them. Ford writes that as a result, his sexual needs were "going unmet." He goes on to say that because of his lack of sexual access, he began chronically masturbating as a coping mechanism.

"After months of trying to keep myself in check, I began sporadically masturbating while they slept next to me," he writes in the undated Facebook post, noting that the individual made it clear that they were uncomfortable with the situation, but that he continued despite the warnings. At one point, Ford put his sleeping partner's hand on his genitals.

file.jpg

Later in the post, Ford says his partner installed alarms to try and prevent them from falling asleep in the same room, but that he actively shut the alarms off out of a "desperation for emotional intimacy."

The individual in question apparently requested financial assistance from Ford in order to help pay for their therapy costs, but Ford says that they "decided against it" after considering his economic status, noting that he instead donated to a charity dedicated to helping people in "alternative but abusive relationships."

Beyond the Facebook posts, an October 2020 entry on the site of Anarchist think tank Center for a Stateless Society notes that Ford, who also goes by the name Doreen de Cleyre, was ousted from their organization after being "exposed as a rapist."

Since appearing on Watters' show, r/AntiWork has since locked down and gone private, limiting its visibility to the public. Just prior to that, Ford was caught banning people for misgendering him.

According to Ford's interview with Watters, he works part-time as a self-employed dog walker.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Bride murdered 2 days before wedding reveals groom's secret double life
James Addie was still married to his wife when he planned to wed Molly Watson.
ByJoseph Diaz,Andrew Paparella, andLauren Effron
January 7, 2022, 6:06 AM
• 11 min read

MollyWatson-ht-AmberBrady-20220105_1641487970132_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

1:24
Security video shows Missouri woman getting marriage license two days before murder
Mark Price, the Randolph County Recorder of Deeds, said Molly Watson “was quite pleas...Read More
Amber Brady
Glen McSparren was taking a shortcut from his mother's house in Monroe County, Missouri, on a Friday night in April 2018, when he saw a car pulled over to the side.

It was a dark, backcountry gravel road surrounded by woods, with a creek running across the road. McSparren said he saw someone lying in the road as he got closer.

MollyWatson-ht-AmberBrady-20220105_1641487970132_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

camera.svg
Amber Brady
Molly Watson was found dead in Monroe County, Missouri, in April of 2018.
"My headlights came over on her body in front of the car," McSparren said. "When I [saw] her, I swear my heart stopped… I could tell she wasn't moving."

McSparren had discovered the body of 35-year-old Molly Watson. She had been shot once in the back of the head at close range. When he called 911, he said he was told to check for a pulse, but he already knew she was dead.

"I looked in her eyes, and I could tell that she was gone," he said.

Watch the full story on "20/20" FRIDAY, Jan. 7 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC

When police launched an investigation, they ruled out robbery gone wrong. Watson was found still wearing her engagement ring. A marriage license was found in the car with her and her fiancee's name: 51-year-old James Addie. Their wedding date was supposed to be two days after she was found.

Watson was someone who loved to sing, make costumes and posted video diaries on YouTube, her family said. She was excited to get married to Addie, and had bought two wedding dresses because she couldn't decide on one, said her cousin, Jodi Lindberg.

MollyWatsonandJamesAddieTrip-ht-abc-20220106_1641488136834_hpEmbed_4x3_992.jpg

camera.jpg
Ben Addie
James Addie pictured with Molly Watson in Mexico.
It was to be Watson's second marriage. Her first marriage ended in divorce. During the breakup, she became pregnant. After that, she was in a romantic relationship with a former childhood friend, Amber Brady, their relationship continued for about five years.

"She was actually my first girlfriend. I was hers. She was married at the time. I was too. So. But things weren't going well for either one of us," Brady said. "I think we could talk. We could communicate. We liked doing a lot of the same things … it just seemed to click."

But while they were living together, Watson got a new job at the Moberly Area Correctional Center in Moberly, Missouri, where she met Addie, who worked as a corrections officer at the prison. Brady said she caught the two of them at a motel together.

"I went up there and knocked on the door. She answered. James Addie was getting dressed and leaving … That wasn't good," Brady said.

Brady said there was another encounter at a gas station, where she saw Watson and Addie together

"I didn't have … any type of friendship or anything to do with Molly," when things ended, Brady said. "She had blocked me on everything, which-- that was fine. I mean, it wasn't a good breakup."

Molly’s brother Tim Watson said Molly was "absolutely, 100% in love" with Addie, who had been married four times.

BenAddie_JamesAddie-uniform-2005_1641488136820_hpEmbed_7x9_992.jpg

camera.svg
Ben Addie
James Addies pictured in his uniform in 2005. He worked as a corrections officer at the...Read More
After dating for seven years, Addie proposed to Watson and the two started planning a wedding for April 2018.

"There was a lot of burgundy and gold, kind of reminded me of a Renaissance kind of themed wedding," said Sam Cohen, their wedding planner. "From Molly's perspective, it was going to be a beautiful wedding and the best day ever."

"James was kind of the opposite of Molly," she continued. "He was very quiet, didn't show much enthusiasm. I just thought he was just a groom, along for the ride."

MORE: Defense seeks new trial following comments made by Ghislaine Maxwell juror
Chrystal Graves-Yazici and Tabetha Schilb, who were hired to do hair and make-up for the wedding, said it was supposed to be a Disney-themed wedding. The Walt Disney Company is the parent company of ABC News.

"She was so excited," Graves-Yazici said. "We had been working on a wedding that was 'Beauty and the Beast,' and so we were like, 'We're very familiar with doing this very Disney themed wedding.'"

But even as Watson was wedding dress shopping and invitations were being sent out, her family said they still felt uneasy about Addie.

MollyWatson-hy-ht-20220106_1641488136834_hpEmbed_2x3_992.jpg

camera.svg
Amber Brady
Molly Watson pictured an an unknown date.
"He could never look you in the eye. He could never talk to you directly. Everything was very evasive with him," Tim Watson said. "He put off bad vibes to everybody."

Some reached the point where they told her they weren't going to come to the wedding at all.

"My last [text] message to Molly… I said, 'But you know how I feel about weddings and funerals. I kind of have a thing anyway that I just kind of avoid weddings and funerals,'" Lindberg said. "Never would have thought that I would have been going to her funeral that next week instead of her wedding."

On April 25, 2018, two days before Watson was killed, she and Addie went to the county recorder's office to apply for a marriage license.

Mark Price, the Randolph County recorder of deeds, prepped the couple's license and said Addie seemed "perturbed" by some of his questions.

"[I asked] if he had been married before, and how it ended… he was just… like, 'Why do you need to know that?'" Price said.

BenAddie-ht-JamesAddie-Father-daughterdance2009_1641488136821_hpEmbed_13x11_992.jpg

camera.svg
Ben Addie
James Addie pictured at a Father-Daughter Dance in 2009.
Authorities say Addie claimed he and his wife Melanie Addie had divorced, and that she had been in a car accident and later died after being removed from life support. Cohen said Addie kept putting off wedding preparation meetings because he said he had to deal with funeral arrangements.

On April 27, 2018, the day Watson was murdered, Cohen said Addie dropped off centerpieces and decorations at the venue.

"He seemed just like he did in every other meeting that I met him … really quiet, didn't say much," Cohen said. "And I do recall, as I was walking him out the door, I asked if he's getting excited, and his one comment was that [Watson] was driving him crazy."

MORE: 3 charged with capital murder of Houston couple 'executed' in their gated community
It was later that night that McSparren found Watson's body.

McSparren had actually been on that backcountry road once before that evening, taking his daughter to his mother's house. On that first trip, he said he had seen two cars. One was being driven by a short older man. McSparren said he asked the man if the other car was stuck.

MelnieAddieMain-hy-abc-20220106_1641487888736_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

camera.svg
ABC
Melanie Addie speaks to "20/20."
"He said, 'I don't know where they're at. It's going to be awhile,'" McSparren said. "The more I thought about it, I was like, 'Something's not right … I'm going to go back through there.'"

That's when he discovered Watson and called the police.

Addie was convicted this year of first-degree murder and armed criminal action for Watson's death. He was sentenced in July to life in prison without parole plus 10 years.

He has long maintained his innocence and is currently working to appeal his conviction.

MORE: Mother's murder conviction thrown out in New Jersey Supreme Court
Addie did not take the stand at his trial, but read a statement in court during his sentencing, in which he read a love letter to the woman he had been convicted of killing. He also asked for a new trial, claiming his defense attorney was ineffective and didn't present all of the evidence in support of his case.

His now ex-wife, Melanie Addie, is very much alive and was never in a car accident. She says it was only after police showed up at her door the night of the murder that she discovered her husband of 23 years had been in a 7 year relationship with Molly Watson and was engaged to marry her

Melanie Addie testified against her ex-husband at trial.

She told “20/20” that she believes he's capable of murder.

"He was a pretty selfish person … He could be controlling and intimidating … it could be challenging," Melanie Addie said. "It just seemed like something he would do to fix a problem."

That's not quite IN the Ozarks, but it's like some shit out of the TV show for real.

90 Day Fiance: Ozarks Edition. :p:smh: