Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
The Daily Beast
Oklahoma Couple Accused of Having Sex After Gruesome Love Triangle Slaying

Noah Kirsch
Sat, January 8, 2022, 3:36 PM

Tulsa Police Department

Tulsa Police Department
A murder suspect in Oklahoma allegedly admitted to police that he and his fellow suspect had sex in the victim’s bed as they could hear her “struggling to live” in the next room.
According to an affidavit from Tulsa police, obtained by local outlet KNWA/KFTA, 28-year-old Nicholas Johnson and 25-year-old Brinlee Denison beat the victim, Sarah Maguire, to death with a crowbar inside her home in Oklahoma earlier this week.
The outlet reported that the pair face charges of first degree murder and larceny of an automobile, and that they admitted to the crime following their arrest at a Whataburger restaurant in Arkansas.
According to the affidavit, police officers found Maguire unresponsive and severely beaten on the evening of January 4. Her family told authorities that Maguire’s car and credit cards had been taken.

Couple Accused of Murdering Seattle Woman Ditch Ankle Monitors and Flee, Cops Say
Police then tracked the stolen vehicle to Arkansas, where they found the suspects asleep inside the car. They had reportedly used one of Maguire’s credit cards at the Whataburger.
In a police interview with Johnson on January 6, he allegedly copped to the brutal murder and divulged his and Denison’s plot.
Johnson and Denison were in a romantic relationship, he said, but Denison was allegedly “also in a relationship with the victim.” Johnson told officers that he was jealous of the relationship between the two women.
He allegedly told police that he and Denison plotted the murder together and then, after Johnson attacked her with the crowbar, he and Denison had sex in Maguire’s bedroom as Maguire was dying in the living room.
After killing Maguire and stealing her car, they took the clothes she had been wearing and tossed them out of the car’s window in an effort to dispose of evidence, the affidavit alleges.
They paid for their drive using Maguire’s credit cards, Johnson told police. Denison is also accused of transferring money from Maguire’s accounts into a new account she shared with Johnson.
Maguire’s sister Jamie posted a statement to Facebook on Jan. 5 praising the work of the Tulsa Police Department.
“Our family has suffered a devastating blow this week. My sister Sarah has lost her life in a senseless act of violence,” she wrote. “Please keep our family in your prayers as we navigate through this time. Rest assured justice is being served.”

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Daily Beast
Oklahoma Couple Accused of Having Sex After Gruesome Love Triangle Slaying

Noah Kirsch
Sat, January 8, 2022, 3:36 PM

Tulsa Police Department

Tulsa Police Department
A murder suspect in Oklahoma allegedly admitted to police that he and his fellow suspect had sex in the victim’s bed as they could hear her “struggling to live” in the next room.
According to an affidavit from Tulsa police, obtained by local outlet KNWA/KFTA, 28-year-old Nicholas Johnson and 25-year-old Brinlee Denison beat the victim, Sarah Maguire, to death with a crowbar inside her home in Oklahoma earlier this week.
The outlet reported that the pair face charges of first degree murder and larceny of an automobile, and that they admitted to the crime following their arrest at a Whataburger restaurant in Arkansas.
According to the affidavit, police officers found Maguire unresponsive and severely beaten on the evening of January 4. Her family told authorities that Maguire’s car and credit cards had been taken.

Couple Accused of Murdering Seattle Woman Ditch Ankle Monitors and Flee, Cops Say
Police then tracked the stolen vehicle to Arkansas, where they found the suspects asleep inside the car. They had reportedly used one of Maguire’s credit cards at the Whataburger.
In a police interview with Johnson on January 6, he allegedly copped to the brutal murder and divulged his and Denison’s plot.
Johnson and Denison were in a romantic relationship, he said, but Denison was allegedly “also in a relationship with the victim.” Johnson told officers that he was jealous of the relationship between the two women.
He allegedly told police that he and Denison plotted the murder together and then, after Johnson attacked her with the crowbar, he and Denison had sex in Maguire’s bedroom as Maguire was dying in the living room.
After killing Maguire and stealing her car, they took the clothes she had been wearing and tossed them out of the car’s window in an effort to dispose of evidence, the affidavit alleges.
They paid for their drive using Maguire’s credit cards, Johnson told police. Denison is also accused of transferring money from Maguire’s accounts into a new account she shared with Johnson.
Maguire’s sister Jamie posted a statement to Facebook on Jan. 5 praising the work of the Tulsa Police Department.
“Our family has suffered a devastating blow this week. My sister Sarah has lost her life in a senseless act of violence,” she wrote. “Please keep our family in your prayers as we navigate through this time. Rest assured justice is being served.”

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

Officers Ran Off After Firing Stun Gun That Set Man Ablaze, Video Shows

Precious Fondren
Sat, January 8, 2022, 10:27 AM

5b39a0bef10046f56eba63f79f04cb30

Security footage from the Catskill Police Department shows officers using a taser, leading to the death of Jason Jones. (Catskill Police Department via The New York Times) .
A large man enters the lobby of a small police station in upstate New York trailed by two officers. He is agitated and appears to be inebriated. He staggers around the cramped room, shoves a small table aside, empties his pockets, bangs repeatedly on a glass partition, strips off some of his clothes, sits, stands, sits and stands again.
The two officers, joined by a third, mostly keep their distance as they talk to the man in a way that appears to be meant to calm him. After about 20 minutes, he leaves the room, returns and begins to squirt his head and body with hand sanitizer from a large dispenser.
At that point, the encounter, caught by a security camera, appears to grow tenser. The officers move toward the man, who is out of the camera’s frame, and one fires a stun gun at him. Suddenly, the officers run off as the man reenters the frame, his head and body in flames.

The disturbing footage was released publicly Friday by Attorney General Letitia James, who opened an investigation into the Oct. 30 confrontation after the man, Jason Jones, 29, of Catskill, New York, died last month.
James said in a statement that her office’s investigation was continuing and that the footage was being “released to the public in order to increase transparency and strengthen public trust in these matters.”
Kevin Luibrand, a lawyer for Jones’ family, said that he and his clients had reviewed the footage about two weeks ago and that it corroborated what they believe happened.
“It just confirms it in the vividness that only such an incident can be captured,” he said.
Jones, a onetime local high school sports star, died in the burn unit at a Syracuse, New York, hospital in December. An official cause of death has not been released, but Luibrand said Jones’ lungs had been “destroyed” when he inhaled flames as he tried to put them out.
The episode at the police station began after officers responded to a call to a nearby bar at around 1 a.m. on Oct. 30., Joseph Stanzione, the Greene County, New York, district attorney, said in an interview last month.
It was unclear, Stanzione said, whether Jones had been involved in whatever prompted the call, but he had “made his way” to the police station while the officers were still at the bar.
In addition to showing the events preceding the stun gun being fired, the footage also shows the aftermath: the officers returning and trying to help him, and another person entering the lobby, hugging Jones and rubbing his back. As the group waits for paramedics to arrive, Jones continues to exchange words with the officers.
Many hand sanitizers contain ethyl alcohol, which, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “readily evaporates at room temperature into an ignitable vapor and is considered a flammable liquid.” The incidence of fires related to such sanitizers is “very low,” the CDC says, but “it is vital” that they be “stored safely.”
Catskill Police Chief David Darling did not respond to calls seeking comment Friday. He told the Times Union of Albany, New York, in November that Jones appeared intoxicated when he arrived at the police station.
“I think they were afraid he was going to hurt himself, and that’s what started it,” Darling told the Times Union, calling the episode “horrible.”
In an investigation of officers’ use of stun guns — the best known being the Taser — USA Today and the Arnolt Center for Investigative Journalism at Indiana University found “a pattern of sloppy, reckless and deadly use of the weapon involved in hundreds of deaths and injuries in the past decade.”
USA Today noted that no entity tracks whether law enforcement authorities adopt the myriad safety guidelines recommended by manufacturers and police training groups for the use of such weapons.
Brian Higgins, a criminal justice instructor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York who also instructs in the use of stun guns, said he specifically discusses in his training sessions that it is important to determine whether accelerants are present when considering whether to use such weapons.
He said that if officers are properly trained, they should try to confirm if any liquids nearby are alcohol-based.
“Most people, not everybody, knows that hand sanitizers are alcohol-based,” he said, adding, “Based upon that, they should not have deployed their Tasers.
“He was an unarmed individual in a closed room with three officers. They had several options at their disposal.”
© 2022 The New York Times Company

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Bride murdered 2 days before wedding reveals groom's secret double life
James Addie was still married to his wife when he planned to wed Molly Watson.
ByJoseph Diaz,Andrew Paparella, andLauren Effron
January 7, 2022, 6:06 AM
• 11 min read

MollyWatson-ht-AmberBrady-20220105_1641487970132_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

1:24
Security video shows Missouri woman getting marriage license two days before murder
Mark Price, the Randolph County Recorder of Deeds, said Molly Watson “was quite pleas...Read More
Amber Brady
Glen McSparren was taking a shortcut from his mother's house in Monroe County, Missouri, on a Friday night in April 2018, when he saw a car pulled over to the side.

It was a dark, backcountry gravel road surrounded by woods, with a creek running across the road. McSparren said he saw someone lying in the road as he got closer.

MollyWatson-ht-AmberBrady-20220105_1641487970132_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

camera.svg
Amber Brady
Molly Watson was found dead in Monroe County, Missouri, in April of 2018.
"My headlights came over on her body in front of the car," McSparren said. "When I [saw] her, I swear my heart stopped… I could tell she wasn't moving."

McSparren had discovered the body of 35-year-old Molly Watson. She had been shot once in the back of the head at close range. When he called 911, he said he was told to check for a pulse, but he already knew she was dead.

"I looked in her eyes, and I could tell that she was gone," he said.

Watch the full story on "20/20" FRIDAY, Jan. 7 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC

When police launched an investigation, they ruled out robbery gone wrong. Watson was found still wearing her engagement ring. A marriage license was found in the car with her and her fiancee's name: 51-year-old James Addie. Their wedding date was supposed to be two days after she was found.

Watson was someone who loved to sing, make costumes and posted video diaries on YouTube, her family said. She was excited to get married to Addie, and had bought two wedding dresses because she couldn't decide on one, said her cousin, Jodi Lindberg.

MollyWatsonandJamesAddieTrip-ht-abc-20220106_1641488136834_hpEmbed_4x3_992.jpg

camera.jpg
Ben Addie
James Addie pictured with Molly Watson in Mexico.
It was to be Watson's second marriage. Her first marriage ended in divorce. During the breakup, she became pregnant. After that, she was in a romantic relationship with a former childhood friend, Amber Brady, their relationship continued for about five years.

"She was actually my first girlfriend. I was hers. She was married at the time. I was too. So. But things weren't going well for either one of us," Brady said. "I think we could talk. We could communicate. We liked doing a lot of the same things … it just seemed to click."

But while they were living together, Watson got a new job at the Moberly Area Correctional Center in Moberly, Missouri, where she met Addie, who worked as a corrections officer at the prison. Brady said she caught the two of them at a motel together.

"I went up there and knocked on the door. She answered. James Addie was getting dressed and leaving … That wasn't good," Brady said.

Brady said there was another encounter at a gas station, where she saw Watson and Addie together

"I didn't have … any type of friendship or anything to do with Molly," when things ended, Brady said. "She had blocked me on everything, which-- that was fine. I mean, it wasn't a good breakup."

Molly’s brother Tim Watson said Molly was "absolutely, 100% in love" with Addie, who had been married four times.

BenAddie_JamesAddie-uniform-2005_1641488136820_hpEmbed_7x9_992.jpg

camera.svg
Ben Addie
James Addies pictured in his uniform in 2005. He worked as a corrections officer at the...Read More
After dating for seven years, Addie proposed to Watson and the two started planning a wedding for April 2018.

"There was a lot of burgundy and gold, kind of reminded me of a Renaissance kind of themed wedding," said Sam Cohen, their wedding planner. "From Molly's perspective, it was going to be a beautiful wedding and the best day ever."

"James was kind of the opposite of Molly," she continued. "He was very quiet, didn't show much enthusiasm. I just thought he was just a groom, along for the ride."

MORE: Defense seeks new trial following comments made by Ghislaine Maxwell juror
Chrystal Graves-Yazici and Tabetha Schilb, who were hired to do hair and make-up for the wedding, said it was supposed to be a Disney-themed wedding. The Walt Disney Company is the parent company of ABC News.

"She was so excited," Graves-Yazici said. "We had been working on a wedding that was 'Beauty and the Beast,' and so we were like, 'We're very familiar with doing this very Disney themed wedding.'"

But even as Watson was wedding dress shopping and invitations were being sent out, her family said they still felt uneasy about Addie.

MollyWatson-hy-ht-20220106_1641488136834_hpEmbed_2x3_992.jpg

camera.svg
Amber Brady
Molly Watson pictured an an unknown date.
"He could never look you in the eye. He could never talk to you directly. Everything was very evasive with him," Tim Watson said. "He put off bad vibes to everybody."

Some reached the point where they told her they weren't going to come to the wedding at all.

"My last [text] message to Molly… I said, 'But you know how I feel about weddings and funerals. I kind of have a thing anyway that I just kind of avoid weddings and funerals,'" Lindberg said. "Never would have thought that I would have been going to her funeral that next week instead of her wedding."

On April 25, 2018, two days before Watson was killed, she and Addie went to the county recorder's office to apply for a marriage license.

Mark Price, the Randolph County recorder of deeds, prepped the couple's license and said Addie seemed "perturbed" by some of his questions.

"[I asked] if he had been married before, and how it ended… he was just… like, 'Why do you need to know that?'" Price said.

BenAddie-ht-JamesAddie-Father-daughterdance2009_1641488136821_hpEmbed_13x11_992.jpg

camera.svg
Ben Addie
James Addie pictured at a Father-Daughter Dance in 2009.
Authorities say Addie claimed he and his wife Melanie Addie had divorced, and that she had been in a car accident and later died after being removed from life support. Cohen said Addie kept putting off wedding preparation meetings because he said he had to deal with funeral arrangements.

On April 27, 2018, the day Watson was murdered, Cohen said Addie dropped off centerpieces and decorations at the venue.

"He seemed just like he did in every other meeting that I met him … really quiet, didn't say much," Cohen said. "And I do recall, as I was walking him out the door, I asked if he's getting excited, and his one comment was that [Watson] was driving him crazy."

MORE: 3 charged with capital murder of Houston couple 'executed' in their gated community
It was later that night that McSparren found Watson's body.

McSparren had actually been on that backcountry road once before that evening, taking his daughter to his mother's house. On that first trip, he said he had seen two cars. One was being driven by a short older man. McSparren said he asked the man if the other car was stuck.

MelnieAddieMain-hy-abc-20220106_1641487888736_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

camera.svg
ABC
Melanie Addie speaks to "20/20."
"He said, 'I don't know where they're at. It's going to be awhile,'" McSparren said. "The more I thought about it, I was like, 'Something's not right … I'm going to go back through there.'"

That's when he discovered Watson and called the police.

Addie was convicted this year of first-degree murder and armed criminal action for Watson's death. He was sentenced in July to life in prison without parole plus 10 years.

He has long maintained his innocence and is currently working to appeal his conviction.

MORE: Mother's murder conviction thrown out in New Jersey Supreme Court
Addie did not take the stand at his trial, but read a statement in court during his sentencing, in which he read a love letter to the woman he had been convicted of killing. He also asked for a new trial, claiming his defense attorney was ineffective and didn't present all of the evidence in support of his case.

His now ex-wife, Melanie Addie, is very much alive and was never in a car accident. She says it was only after police showed up at her door the night of the murder that she discovered her husband of 23 years had been in a 7 year relationship with Molly Watson and was engaged to marry her

Melanie Addie testified against her ex-husband at trial.

She told “20/20” that she believes he's capable of murder.

"He was a pretty selfish person … He could be controlling and intimidating … it could be challenging," Melanie Addie said. "It just seemed like something he would do to fix a problem."