D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THIS OF ISH IS BREEDING NEW HOE$ EVERY DAMN DAY

Homeless teacher who used to steal from her mom to buy drugs becomes a millionaire model on OnlyFans and is living her best life
eliza-watson-onlyfans.jpg

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another one.....

Christian OnlyFans model 'who prays every night' makes $200K a month and says faith won't keep her from posing nude.

christian-onlyfans.jpg

highlight

“My parents are supportive of whatever I choose to do. They have always been that way. They are so proud of me, we celebrate every time I reach another million followers on Instagram,” she said, The Daily Star reported.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
The main problem with these onlyfans chicks is that they wholeheartedly believe that the money will never stop. Onlyfans is not a permanent career. But, to act as though they will be able to pay their family's bills into perpetuity is insane.

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member
On Zoom and driving, and tried to trick others on call, with a room in his house as a background. Dead giveaway...seatbelt and steering wheel.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
On Zoom and driving, and tried to trick others on call, with a room in his house as a background. Dead giveaway...seatbelt and steering wheel.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The article said:
This ZOOM call occurred on the very same day that Ohio Senate was considering a — wait for it — Distracted Driving Bill. House Bill 283, introduced Monday, calls for “a ban on writing, sending or reading texts, viewing videos or taking photos, live streaming, and using applications while driving,” according to The Columbus Dispatch.

:smh: :smh: :smh: