Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
n7ZGqVh.png

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Real Reason:
The indictment says the investigation stems from text messages exchanged prior to an August 2020 meeting on the district's diversity plan.
The lawsuit filed by a Carroll ISD parent last year called the text messages a blatant violation of the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Last year, Southlake parent Kristin Garcia sued the district claiming board members broke the law while discussing the plan outside of meetings.
The lawsuit ultimately led to a temporary restraining order, leaving implementation in limbo.

Racist CACs will do anything to stop diversity.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll guarantee you this CAC lost a drunken bet. :lol:
These fuckers will ruin their bodies for life over a dumbass bet. :lol:

I was in Manhattan one summer and saw this white boy walking around with a diaper on and sucking a pacifier. I was sitting in my car about to pass out from laughing. Dude actually walked up to car window and said he lost a bet. That was not as bad as a permanent tattoo, but I'll be DAMN if I make a bet like that. I'd rather give up some money over shit like that.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Michigan home inspector busted pleasuring himself with Elmo doll, cops say
By Natalie O'Neill
April 8, 2021 | 8:36pm | Updated
Enlarge Image

Michigan home inspector busted pleasuring himself with Elmo doll, cops say

Kevin Wayne VanLuven is seen holding the doll in the room.

He was tickled by Elmo.
A home inspector in Michigan was allegedly caught on a camera pleasuring himself with an Elmo doll in a customer’s house, according to cops.
Kevin Wayne VanLuven, 59, is accused of pulling the creepy move in the nursery of a 22-year-old woman’s home in Oxford Township on March 12, according to The Smoking Gun, which cited police.
VanLuven — who was hired by the homeowner to inspect the property before a sale —was busted when a web camera alerted her to motion in the room, according to police.
The camera feed then allegedly showed him touching himself with the stuffed Sesame Street character, prompting her to call 911.
When sheriff’s deputies confronted VanLuven, he claimed to have only moved the doll to look at an electrical outlet, according to the report.
But when officers told him there was a camera in the nursery, VanLuven allegedly made incriminating statements and apologized.

VanLuven-1.jpg

Kevin Wayne VanLuven
He was charged with aggravated indecent exposure and malicious destruction of property and was booked into the Oakland County jail.
A judge also ordered him to undergo a mental health evaluation and banned him from being alone on residential properties that don’t belong to him.
As of Thursday, he was being held in jail in lieu of a $2,500 bond. He faces up to two years in prison.