Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pair Who Led Racist Attack on Boy's Party Sentenced to Years in Prison
170227-kayla-norton-jose-torres-mn-1630_625fe65a03fb20083400b48a0769b95c.fit-2000w.jpg

A man and a woman were sentenced Monday to 13 and six years in prison, respectively, for joining a group of Confederate flag supporters who in 2015 drove around a small Georgia community threatening people, including a gathering of African-Americans celebrating a young boy's birthday.

The attack, prosecuted under the state's Street Gang Terrorism law, came several weeks after a white supremacist killed nine black worshipers at a South Carolina church, sparking a backlash against public displays of the Confederate battle flag.

The Georgia group called itself Respect the Flag, and prior to the attack was seen driving in a convoy of trucks flying rebel flags, shouting threats at black people, authorities said.

The two sentenced Monday, Jose Torres and Kayla Norton, who authorities said yelled racist slurs and threatened the birthday revelers with a shotgun, were the last of the group to be sentenced. They wept in a Douglas County courtroom as a judge imposed their punishments: Torres, 26, convicted of aggravated assault, making terroristic threats and a violating street-gang statute, received 13 years in prison and another seven on probation; Norton, 25, convicted of making terroristic threats and violating the gang law, will serve 6 years in prison and nine on probation.

Both were also banished from Douglas County, a racially diverse community a few miles west of Atlanta.
Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner said in an interview that the prosecution of the attack began with people with less serious involvement, and moved in toward those who drove it.

Two other people have received prison sentences, while the rest of those involved, about a dozen, did not get prison time but pleaded guilty to misdemeanors or entered pre-trial diversion programs, Fortner said.

Local police came under fire on the day of the attack for choosing not to arrest any of the aggressors. But the Douglasville Police Department eventually built the case for prosecution, Fortner said.

The investigation included a review of thousands of Facebook pages that identified members of the Respect the Flag as white supremacists who discussed attending Ku Klux Klan rallies, joining a skinhead group and made derogatory remarks about black people, Fortner said.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Pair Who Led Racist Attack on Boy's Party Sentenced to Years in Prison
170227-kayla-norton-jose-torres-mn-1630_625fe65a03fb20083400b48a0769b95c.fit-2000w.jpg

A man and a woman were sentenced Monday to 13 and six years in prison, respectively, for joining a group of Confederate flag supporters who in 2015 drove around a small Georgia community threatening people, including a gathering of African-Americans celebrating a young boy's birthday.

The attack, prosecuted under the state's Street Gang Terrorism law, came several weeks after a white supremacist killed nine black worshipers at a South Carolina church, sparking a backlash against public displays of the Confederate battle flag.

The Georgia group called itself Respect the Flag, and prior to the attack was seen driving in a convoy of trucks flying rebel flags, shouting threats at black people, authorities said.

The two sentenced Monday, Jose Torres and Kayla Norton, who authorities said yelled racist slurs and threatened the birthday revelers with a shotgun, were the last of the group to be sentenced. They wept in a Douglas County courtroom as a judge imposed their punishments: Torres, 26, convicted of aggravated assault, making terroristic threats and a violating street-gang statute, received 13 years in prison and another seven on probation; Norton, 25, convicted of making terroristic threats and violating the gang law, will serve 6 years in prison and nine on probation.

Both were also banished from Douglas County, a racially diverse community a few miles west of Atlanta.
Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner said in an interview that the prosecution of the attack began with people with less serious involvement, and moved in toward those who drove it.

Two other people have received prison sentences, while the rest of those involved, about a dozen, did not get prison time but pleaded guilty to misdemeanors or entered pre-trial diversion programs, Fortner said.

Local police came under fire on the day of the attack for choosing not to arrest any of the aggressors. But the Douglasville Police Department eventually built the case for prosecution, Fortner said.

The investigation included a review of thousands of Facebook pages that identified members of the Respect the Flag as white supremacists who discussed attending Ku Klux Klan rallies, joining a skinhead group and made derogatory remarks about black people, Fortner said.
It's a damn shame that it took nearly 6 years for this shit. :smh:
Was it justice delayed or better late than never?

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
WATCH: Oregon Man Destroys Portland Store in Anti-Muslim Rampage
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare via E-mailMore share options
  • 24.5K Views
  • 746 Shares
  • Updated Jan 24, 2021 at 4:32pm
brian christopher miller portland video

Multnomah County Jail/YouTubeBrian Christopher Miller is accused of unleashing anti-Muslim slurs during a rampage at a Portland, Oregon, store caught on video.
Brian Christopher Miller is an Oregon man who was arrested after Portland Police say he unleashed anti-Muslim slurs and threatened a 68-year-old store employee during a rampage at a gas station caught on video. The 43-year-old Miller was charged with first-degree criminal mischief and third-degree robbery after the January 22, 2021, incident, according to Multnomah County court records.
Portland Police responded to the Chevron gas station convenience store at 14440 Southeast Division Street about 7:44 p.m. on Friday after receiving a 911 call from the store employee reporting a man had threatened to kill him and was destroying the store, The Oregonian reports. According to the victim’s son, the store worker in the video is a 68-year-old man originally from Afghanistan. He was not seriously injured.
A video of the incident, which can be watched below, was posted on YouTube on January 23, 2021, by the store clerk’s son. His son wrote, “Racist, maskless, pathetic little man destroys store, threatens, harrases, and attacks my my 68 year old Afghan-American father while working at a Gresham Chevron. Racism is still alive, even in liberal Portland. Dad is okay. Person was arrested. Charges will be pressed.”
The Video Shows Miller Throwing Things at the 68-Year-Old Worker, Threatening Him & Screaming Anti-Muslim Slurs
Portland Hate CrimeRacist, maskless, pathetic little man destroys store, threatens, harrases, and attacks my my 68 year old Afghan-American father while working at a Gresham Chevron. 1/22/21. Racism is still alive, even in liberal Portland. Dad is okay. Person was arrested. Charges will be pressed.2021-01-23T15:31:30Z

The video was posted on YouTube on January 23 by a user who only goes by “s h.” Heavy has reached out to him for comment and more information about the incident and his father’s condition.
In the 4:23-long video, Miller can be seen on the other side of the gas station store’s counter as the store employee calls police. Miller says as the video begins, “is that how we do things in America, Afghan? Al-Qaeda? Usama? Is it? You scared? You film me I’ll grab that camera right out of your f***** hand dude. I don’t like cameras. Oh you’re going to call somebody else now? I don’t want your f***** cigarettes now dude.”
Miller then walks around to the other side of the store counter and grabs two packs of cigarettes and throws down $5 and says, “you can owe me. You can owe me. You call the f***** cops. I’m an easy man to find.” He then throws food at the store worker and says, “I’m throwing food around, this is a real crime cops.”
After the worker says, “help me,” Miller begins destroying the store. The worker says, “Where is cops?” and screams “oh my God” as Miller pushes over a glass food case in his direction. “He destroyed everything,” the worker tells a 911 operator in the video.
Miller then yells, “You can put it on YouTube and you can tell them what America has done to you unholy immigrants. And I’ll f***** shoot you in the back. I’ve got no respect for you.” Miller then throws a can at the worker, who cries out and screams “oh my God, where is cops, where is police, he came to me,” as Miller charges at him and the screen goes dark. The final two minutes of the video are dark as the worker hides in the back of the store waiting for police to arrive.
According to The Oregonian, police suspect Miller was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Miller Was Released on His Own Recognizance After Being Booked at the Multnomah County Jail on Felony Charges of Robbery & Criminal Mischief

brian christopher miller portland

YouTubeBrian Christopher Miller.

Miller was booked into the Multnomah County Jail and later released on his own recognizance, according to jail records. He was charged with first-degree criminal mischief and third-degree robbery, the jail website shows.
According to Oregon state law, both of those charges are class C felonies. He faces up to 5 years in prison and a fine of up to $125,000, or both, on each charge if found guilty, according to Oregon state law. Miller is scheduled to appear in court on January 25 at 2:30 p.m. for his arraignment before Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Heidi Moaward, court records show.
It was not immediately clear if Miller has hired or been appointed an attorney. Heavy has also attempted to reach out to Miller, but he could not be reached at a number listed in his name.
Miller Has Previous Arrests Dating Back to 1999, Including an Assault Charge, Domestic Violence Charges & Several Traffic Violations

brian christopher miller

YouTubeBrian Christopher Miller.

Miller, who lives in Gresham, has had previous run-ins with the law in the Portland area, according to public records. He has been arrested and cited numerous times dating back as far as 1999, public records seen by Heavy show.
Miller was charged with fourth-degree assault in 1999 after an incident in Portland, according to court records. The misdemeanor charge was later dismissed in Multnomah County Court, records show. Details of that incident were not immediately available. He was also charged in 2005 with menacing and coercion in a domestic violence case. The outcome of that case was not available in online records.
Miller has also has been cited on violations and infractions, including failure to pay a fare, failure to carry proof of insurance, failure to obey a traffic control device and failure to drive within a lane, according to Multnomah County public records.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene harassing school shooting survivor David Hogg weeks after the Parkland shooting.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Trump-Loving California Man Who Carried a ‘White Privilege Card’ Charged with Possession of Five Pipe Bombs

Jerry LambeJan 27th, 2021, 4:08 pm

Ian-Benjamin-Rogers.jpg

A Donald Trump-loving auto repair shop owner from Napa County, Calif. who wanted to “go to war” over the election was charged with possessing five pipe bombs that were unregistered destructive devices, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California David Anderson announced Tuesday. The bombs were in addition to 49 firearms and more than 15,000 rounds of ammunition.
Ian Benjamin Rogers, 44, was arrested on Jan. 15 and is facing five counts of possessing a destructive device, five other counts of possessing a destructive device at a private habitation, and one count of possessing a destructive device with intent to injure, in addition to myriad other weapons charges.
“We allege that Ian Benjamin Rogers possessed homemade pipe bombs and the materials to make more,” Anderson said. “We draw a bright line between lawlessness and our constitutional freedoms. We will prosecute illegal weapons stockpiles regardless of the motivation of the offender.”
rogers_complaint-page-002.jpg

Image via the U.S. Dept. of Justice/federal court documents.
According to the criminal complaint, several of the firearms seized from Rogers’ home and business were capable of fully automatic firing, including “what appears to be a kit-built replica MG-42 belt-fed machine gun” which a firearms expert is currently examining.
“I know from my own research and discussions with other agents and officers that the MG-42 was a machine gun produced in Germany during World War II for use by Nazi troops,” FBI Special Agent Stephanie Minor said in an affidavit supporting the criminal complaint.
According to court documents, Rogers admitted to authorities that he had indeed built the pipe bombs recovered from his home, saying they were for entertainment purposes only.Additional evidence suggested, however, that Rogers may have been motivated by Trump’s false claims about winning the 2020 election and that he wanted to use the devices for more nefarious purposes.
“Other items found during the search, as well as text messages recovered from ROGERS’s phone, indicate that the pipe bombs were not just for entertainment purposes,” the charging document stated. “For example, among the manuals recovered from ROGERS’s business, in addition to those listed above, were what appear to be two copies of a U.S. Army Special Forces Guide to Unconventional Warfare, and a U.S. Army Guerrilla Warfare Handbook.”
Text messages recovered from Rogers’s phone also appeared to show him planning imminent attacks.
“We can attack Twitter or the democrats you pick,” he wrote in one message, adding, “I think we can attack either easily.” The next day, he sent another message to the same person that read: “I want to blow up a democrat building bad.” He went on to say several times said he was preparing on “going to war” if Trump wasn’t allowed to remain in power.
rogers_complaint-page-001.jpg

Image via the U.S. Dept. of Justice/federal court documents.
Officers also noted that his vehicle was emblazoned with a sticker for the “Three-Percenters,” a group ascribing to extreme anti-government, pro-gun beliefs, and a “White Privilege Card” that referenced former President Donald Trump. The card, which was made to look like a credit card, said “Trumps Everything” and repeated the numbers “0045” four times consecutively in a position and manner normally occupied by an account number.
The complaint also said Rogers appeared to be mad that Trump was deplatformed by Facebook and Twitter:
ROGERS added, “Let’s see what happens then we act,” but followed it up with “I’m thinking sac office first target” “Then maybe bird and face offices”. I believe that when ROGERS said, “sac office first target,” he meant that their first target should be the offices of California Governor Gavin Newsom in Sacramento. I further believe that when ROGERS said that the “bird and face” offices would be next, he meant the offices of Twitter (“bird”) and Facebook (“face”), because both social media platforms had locked Trump’s accounts to prevent him from sending messages on those platforms. “Sad it’s come to this but I’m not going down without a fight” “These commies need to be told what’s up,” he said.
Rogers is being held in government custody in lieu of a $5 million bail while he awaits his preliminary hearing.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

If it wasn't for the lock down I'm sure this would have been the theme song for 2020 school shootings in whitelandia. Just listen to the words.

[Verse 1]
Robert's got a quick hand
He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan
He's got a rolled cigarette
Hanging out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid
Yeah, he found a six-shooter gun
In his dad's closet, oh in a box of fun things
I don't even know what
But he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you

[Chorus]
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You better run, better run, outrun my gun
You better run, better run faster than my bullet

[Verse 2]
Daddy works a long day
He be coming home late, and he's coming home late
And he's bringing me a surprise
'Cause dinner's in the kitchen and it's packed in ice
I've waited for a long time
Yeah, the sleight of my hand is now a quick-pull trigger
I reason with my cigarette
And say, "Your hair's on fire, you must've lost your wits," yeah

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run, run

[Chorus]

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

A Louisiana cemetery barred the burial of a Black sheriff’s deputy last week because of its “whites-only” sales restriction.
The widow of Darrell Semien, who died last Sunday, was stunned to learn that Oaklin Springs Cemetery in Allen Parish had such a policy that dated back to a 1950s sales contract.

“Wow what a slap in the face,” Karla Semien wrote in a Facebook post:

Nearly a quarter of the residents in Allen Parish are Black.

When Karla Semien and her children went to the cemetery to pick out a plot, the saleswoman “just looked us cold in the face, and straight-up said, ‘I can’t sell you a plot,’” daughter Madison told local ABC affiliate KATC-3 TV.

The saleswoman also reportedly said that the graveyard was not for people of color.
“It’s a white human being-only cemetery,” Madison’s sister Shayla said.

H. Creig Vizena, the board president of the cemetery, told The Associated Press that he was stunned to learn Semien was denied burial. He also said he had fired his 81-year-old aunt, the salesperson who had turned away the Semiens.

“I’m still very ashamed of what happened,” Vizena told KATC-3. “Who wouldn’t be?”

According to KIRO-7 TV, the cemetery board held an emergency session Thursday evening and voted to jettison the whites-only restriction.
Vizena said he also apologized to Semien’s family and offered one of his own plots, but the family rejected his offer.

“My dad wasn’t any man, he was a phenomenal man,” Shayla told KATC-3. “He was a police officer in this same community for 15 years. He protected the same people that denied him a place to lay eternally because of the color of his skin.”

CrucialOne

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ster-married-their-dad/ar-BB1ddHjb?li=BBorjTa

Woman Strangled Sister's Boyfriend After Injecting Him with Meth — Then Her Sister Married Their Dad
Jeff Truesdell 3 hrs ago
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1ddHjb?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1ddHjb?ocid=st
The deadly night that eventually led to a father and daughter marrying — after they killed the daughter's boyfriend — kicked off with a Valentine's Day dinner.

© Provided by People West Virginia Regional Jail Anna Marie Choudhary
But it wasn't until after the meal -- steaks, potatoes and a bottle of wine -- that "things started to get strange," said Anna Marie Choudhary, a third member of the family who, according to the Bluefield Daily Telegraph, joined in the murder of her sister's boyfriend.
That night, John Thomas McGuire "was struck on the head with a wine bottle, tied up, tortured, injected with methamphetamine, strangled, buried, disinterred, dismembered and then buried again," according to the outlet.
BB1ddQ7F.img

On Wednesday -- following the guilty pleas and convictions of her father and sister -- Choudhary, 33, of Boone, N.C., pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the 2019 death of McGuire, 38, reports WVNS.

Choudhary's sister, Amanda McClure, and McGuire were a couple at the time of his murder inside the home where Choudhary lived with their father, Larry McClure Sr., in Skygusty, West Virginia.

Authorities located McGuire's body in September 2019 in a shallow grave on the property after Larry told police where to find it while being questioned for another offense.

Larry pleaded guilty last July to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison; Amanda, whom he married, pleaded guilty the same month to second-degree murder and was sentenced to 40 years in prison, reports the Daily Telegraph.

Choudhary described events surrounding the murder during her court hearing, according to the newspaper:

About two weeks before Valentine's Day, McGuire and Amanda were traveling from Minnesota when their vehicle broke down in Indiana. Larry and Choudhary went to pick them up and moved them into their home.

The couple were "coming off meth pretty hard," Choudhary said, and decided to brew a new batch with ingredients that Larry helped them buy. Although the ingredients failed to coalesce properly, Amanda McClure retained the liquid in a jar.

Choudhary said that during this time, she saw her father "go off to the side" to speak with her sister, but Choudhary said she wasn't yet aware of an intimate relationship between the two. She also said her father asked her to cut up some pieces of rope -- a request that didn't seem strange at the time.

Then came the holiday meal, where Amanda kept the wine bottle close at hand.

"When Larry said he wanted to play a game, a trust game, Amanda had been joking about how she was able to get out of anything," said Choudhary. "She was able to tie herself up and nobody will believe she could tie herself up that way."

During the game, McGuire's feet were tied. Larry "sat down and, I don't know, it was a grin that I'll never be able to describe," said Choudhary. "But as John sat up and bent over to untie his feet, and it all happened so quick, but Amanda stood up and grabbed that bottle and bashed him over the back of the head with it. And the next thing I know John had reared up and was leaning back against the wall holding his head."

"And that's when Larry looked at me and told me if I knew what was best for my children and wanted them to live, I would follow all instructions that were given to me from that moment on."

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up forPEOPLE's free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.

She said Larry and Amanda tied up McGuire, accusing him of being a federal informant, with both Larry and Amanda yelling "and demanding to know who he was."

"John kept telling them, 'You have the wrong person. I don't know who you're looking for, but you have the wrong person,' " Choudhary said.

They prevented Choudhary from leaving, she said, and kept torturing McGuire through the night, before moving him to a bedroom where he was hogtied with a rope around his neck.

They threatened to inject him with a truth serum, drive him back to Minnesota in the back of a truck "and basically leave him there for everybody to find," Choudhary said.

Then Amanda presented two syringes, which Choudhary said she later learned were filled with the "bad batch" of meth. "They told me that since I was the one with the nursing experience, I was going to be the one to inject him," she said. "And they gave me the syringes and instructed me to inject him into the carotid artery."

Cloudhary did as she was told, and alleged that afterward, Amanda said, "Well, that should be enough to kill him."

It didn't.

RELATED: Pregnant Ind. Woman, 4 Others Killed in 'Mass Murder' in Home: 'A Different Kind of Evil'

"They stood over me and told me I needed to finish it and needed to strangle him," Cloudhary told the judge, "so that's what I did."

Larry stood on McGuire's back while his face was pushed "into the cushions" and the rope around his neck was pulled, she said. Amanda sat by McGuire's head, laughing and "asking him, did he really believe he was going to end up back north?"

They then made Cloudhary gather the man's belongings and burn them in a bonfire, after which she said she was told to put the body in a garbage bag.

The effort required her to snap the body's limbs out of the rigor mortis that had set in.

"That's not a sound I ever want to hear again," she said. "They instructed me as to what to do and stood back and watched me do it."

RELATED: Tx. Pediatrician Killed by Doctor in Murder-Suicide Was Mom of 3 Who 'Radiated Light, Love and Joy'

Rather than dump the body in a mine shaft "where it wouldn't be found," as Larry had initially suggested, she said the trio drove around the rest of the day before stopping to dig a grave together.

Afterward, Larry and Amanda "went on like nothing happened" and "started having a relationship as soon as he was buried."

About two weeks later, she said, "Amanda insisted that she wanted proof that he was actually dead and had me uncover the body, and started ranting and raving about how she didn't think he was actually dead because the hair on his head was still growing and everything."

Larry said "he would make sure," then took bed rails and a sledgehammer "and pounded them through the body and down into the ground," she said.

Around the same time, she said, the father and daughter drove across the state line to Virginia to apply for a marriage license. They were married March 11, 2019, in Tazewell County, Va..

"They took me and said I needed to act like a happy witness," said Choudhary.

In a criminal complaint, West Virginia State Police allege that Larry and Amanda had sexual intercourse at the Skygusty home.

On "the very night they were married," Choudhary said, McGuire's body was uncovered again, dismembered, then reburied in two separate places because Larry wanted to landscape the property for sale and didn't want the remains to be found.

Choudhary said she was eventually able to get away to North Carolina, and was there when she heard her father had been arrested.

Larry, who was a registered sex offender, confessed his role in McGuire's murder in a letter obtained by authorities. "I just want it over," the letter said. "NO TRIAL. NO TAXPAYERS MONEY SPENT FOR A TRIAL. It is hard for the state of WV to fight against itself because I plead guilty/no contest. Thank you for your time on this matter." It was signed, "Larry Paul McClure Sr."

Choudhary was scheduled to go to trial next month. Her guilty plea to second-degree murder carries a prison term of up to 40 years.

"When you strangled John, you knew at the time that was wrong?," McDowell County Circuit Court Judge Ed Kornish asked Choudhary during her plea hearing, which was conducted by teleconference, reports the Daily Telegraph.

"Yes, your honor," she answered. "But look at my other options. I didn't feel that I had a choice."
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1ddHjb?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1ddHjb?ocid=sw

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Teacher busted for allegedly trying to hire hitman to kill his mom
By Jackie Salo
January 29, 2021 | 2:05pm | Updated

Enlarge Image

Billy G. Reynolds has been arrested in a murder-for-hire plot against his mother.

Billy G. Reynolds has been arrested in a murder-for-hire plot against his mother.Kentucky State Police

A Kentucky middle school teacher tried to hire a hitman to kill his mom, authorities said.
Billy Reynolds, a teacher and school bus driver for West Carter Middle School, was arrested Thursday for allegedly offering someone $10,000 in the murder-for-hire plot, news station WSAZ reported.
State police said they received a tip on Jan. 15 from someone who claimed they had been contacted by 41-year-old Reynolds and given a retainer fee to kill his mother.
It’s unclear why Reynolds had wanted to kill his mom, who lives next door to him in Olive Hill.
Relatives also said they were stunned Thursday by the alleged scheme, WSAZ reported.
The teacher had never previously been in trouble with the law, his uncle told the outlet.
Carter County Schools Superintendent Dr. Ronnie Dotson said Reynolds has been suspended pending the outcome of the investigation.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

If it wasn't for the lock down I'm sure this would have been the theme song for 2020 school shootings in whitelandia. Just listen to the words.

[Verse 1]
Robert's got a quick hand
He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan
He's got a rolled cigarette
Hanging out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid
Yeah, he found a six-shooter gun
In his dad's closet, oh in a box of fun things
I don't even know what
But he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
Daddy works a long day
He be coming home late, and he's coming home late
And he's bringing me a surprise
'Cause dinner's in the kitchen and it's packed in ice
I've waited for a long time
Yeah, the sleight of my hand is now a quick-pull trigger
I reason with my cigarette
And say, "Your hair's on fire, you must've lost your wits," yeah

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run, run

[Chorus]

I love this song. It follows the '80s pop music tradition of disguising disturbing lyrics with a catchy hook and a happy melody.

However if you really want to boil CAC rage down to its purest sonic form check out this shit here......

(Verse 1)
Sittin' on the corner of 33rd and utter hell
You ain't killed nobody today, but I ain't well
Hangin' up on strippers, working on my 3rd bottle of liquor
You smellin' like cat litter, still bitter
Walk around the earth stressed
I've been buggin' since I fell out of my mothers dress
I guess, I'll have another panic attack
It's always darkest right before it's pitch black

(Chorus)
World full of crazy people and I guess I'm one in the same
And I tell you man it's evil, but I don't know no other game
How did I get so dirty, you can see it on my face
But I ain't killed nobody today, just yet
So ya'll better give me some praise

(Verse 2)
I'm mood swingin' like a wreckin' ball
Knockin out a wall and I don't got a gun
So I'm shootin' birds at ya'll
And it piss me off more that you don't fall
I oughta take a ball of C4 to the mall
Lookin' out the window and the world calls me a chump
Smokin' a cig at the gas pump
Hey you wanta' bump
Excuse me sir, can you spare a buck of two
Fuck you mother fucker, I need liquor too
The worlds a cess pool and I'm a piece of shit
Stomach hangin' out my mouth when I'm blowin grits
I'm like a rat inside the wheel and it's played out
Drivin' off a cliff, smoke a spliff on the way down
Can't get a bitch, all of them are gay now
Hey pal, got the time? Does anybody really know?
Man, ya'll done lost ya'll mind
Well, so has everybody else
We're just cuttin' in line

(Chorus)
World full of crazy people and I guess I'm one in the same

(Bridge)
And how am I suppose to walk
And how am I suppose to talk
And how am I suppose to live
When I ain't gotta damn thang to give

(Verse 3)
Hey you want to get a 50 piece, nah
Me neither
You ever want to kill a cop, nah
Me neither
Ever contemplated suicide, nah
Me neither
You ever want to run through a mall with an M16
Yellin' kill em all, nah
Me neither
You ever want to swerve into the oncoming lane
Leavin' nothin' but body parts, wrecked cars and brains, nah
Well, me neither

(Chorus)
World full of crazy people and I guess I'm on in the same

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Thug :lol:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/01/judg...entence-of-dealer-19-who-hates-jail-14001342/

Monday 1 Feb 2021 2:56 pm A judge has refused to shorten the 10 year prison sentence of a 19 year-old drug dealer who complained of hating it just three months-in. Lane Lukash, 19, filed a motion last week begging to be let out of prison early, claiming that he would behave himself if given a second chance. The drug pusher, from Wichita Falls in Texas, also said he wanted to care for his fiancee, and their unborn child. But his plea fell on deaf ears, with Lukash ordered to remain in jail until 2030. The judge who oversaw the hearing said Lukash’s motion had been refused because the criminal had waived his right to appeal his sentence while striking his original plea deal.

Lukash – a former entrepreneur who sold sneakers online – was originally handed eight months probation for stealing a pair of sneakers from a teenage boy at gunpoint.

But he had that probation revoked in May 2019 after he was caught attempting to sell crystal meth and marijuana. Police tipped-off about his drug dealing also found him in possession of $7,000 in $20 bills. The disgraced former businessman was hailed as a local hero after setting up his online footwear business CleanKickz in 2017, while he was still at school. Lukash now faces spending the rest of his 20s behind bars, KJTL reported.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Florida man with Florida tattooed on forehead arrested after calling 911 for ride home: cops
NY Daily News
Joseph Wilkinson
February 2, 2021, 8:44 PM
He’s a-head of the curve.
A Florida man with a tattoo of the state on his forehead was arrested early Sunday morning after twice calling 911 for a ride home, police said.
Matthew Leatham, 22, placed the first call around 4:20 a.m. in the northwest Tampa suburb of Port Richey, according to a criminal complaint.

Matthew Leatham

Matthew Leatham

Matthew Leatham (Pasco Sheriff's Office/)
A cop offered to call Leatham a taxi, but he declined because had no money, police said. Then, cops say, he wandered down the road and once again tried to use 911 as a free taxi service.
The officer then arrested Leatham, searched him and found a small amount of marijuana, the complaint said.
Leatham was charged with two misdemeanors: misuse of 911 and possession of marijuana, according to Pasco County jail records. He was released Monday night after posting $300 bond.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Florida man with Florida tattooed on forehead arrested after calling 911 for ride home: cops
NY Daily News
Joseph Wilkinson
February 2, 2021, 8:44 PM
He’s a-head of the curve.
A Florida man with a tattoo of the state on his forehead was arrested early Sunday morning after twice calling 911 for a ride home, police said.
Matthew Leatham, 22, placed the first call around 4:20 a.m. in the northwest Tampa suburb of Port Richey, according to a criminal complaint.

Matthew Leatham

Matthew Leatham

Matthew Leatham (Pasco Sheriff's Office/)
A cop offered to call Leatham a taxi, but he declined because had no money, police said. Then, cops say, he wandered down the road and once again tried to use 911 as a free taxi service.
The officer then arrested Leatham, searched him and found a small amount of marijuana, the complaint said.
Leatham was charged with two misdemeanors: misuse of 911 and possession of marijuana, according to Pasco County jail records. He was released Monday night after posting $300 bond.
Super Florida man...

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

FBI arrests Coronado man for alleged role in Capitol riot

Local

by: Bob Ponting, City News Service, Jason Sloss
Posted: Jan 28, 2021 / 10:47 AM PST / Updated: Jan 28, 2021 / 05:57 PM PST

SAN DIEGO — A Coronado man was arrested this week for his alleged participation in the Jan. 6 riot and breach of the U.S. Capitol, the FBI announced Thursday.
Jeffrey Alexander Smith was taken into custody Wednesday morning by agents of the San Diego office of the FBI and other law enforcement agencies, according to a release from the FBI. He is charged with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds and knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building without lawful authority.
He appeared virtually in federal court Thursday afternoon. His bail was set at $25,000 and he’s due for another hearing Feb. 11.
Read the full DOJ report on a Coronado man at the Capitol riotDownload
According to court documents, the FBI initially received a tip from a person “who has known Smith for an extended period of time.” That person found a picture on Instagram of Smith inside the Capitol, which depicts Smith in a Trump baseball cap, with his cell phone raised in the air.
Smith, 33, also allegedly showed the witness a video he recorded of himself walking into the Capitol on Jan. 6. The witness could not find any other pictures that Smith posted online because Smith removed his Instagram account a few days after the Capitol breach.
Related Content

The FBI received another tip from a second witness, who said they grew up with Smith in Coronado. This person had screenshots of text messages from Smith, which read “I’m a Patriot” and “I stormed the capital.” In the text messages, Smith also allegedly stated that he was taking part in the insurrection to send a message that Americans were not “going to take a fraudulent election” and “There is no way in hell I was going to drive 38 hours from San Diego and not walk right through the front of the capital building.”
Coronado-arrest.jpg
The Justice Department included this photo, which “depicts Smith wearing a black jacket and a Trump hat, with a red cell phone in his right hand which is raised in the air,” in their formal criminal complaint against the Coronado local. (Photo: U.S. DOJ)
An FBI agent called Smith, who allegedly admitted driving to Washington, D.C., to attend Donald Trump’s speech on Jan. 6. He also admitted walking into the Capitol, where he said he remained for about 30 minutes.
“Mr. Smith did nothing more than enter the Capitol building — he walked in with hundreds, if not thousands of others. No allegations he destroyed any property, committed any violence or did anything more than what he felt at the time was asserting his 1st Amendment right to be heard about how he felt about the election,” said John Rice, Smith’s attorney.
Smith also told the agent that he deleted his Instagram account due to receiving threats over his presence at the Capitol.
Smith’s mother and sister attended the court hearing, but declined to talk to the media.
During the hearing it was revealed Smith is an Iraq War veteran and has two young children who live with his estranged wife in Colorado.
“He’s a decorated war veteran – served honorably in the Army, honorably discharged. He is a young man trying to make it in the world. He’s got young kids and just got carried away in the moment,” said Rice.