OU Football Player Tries to be a Bully and Gets His Ass Handed to Him.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't notice the first time I watched, but in the vid, the wide receiver guy that got his and taken down first wasn't the one that pushed the guy... that was his friend who almost got his neck broke near the stall. Would be interesting to see what happened before and how his (MMA guy) nose came to be bleeding. If the wide receiver guy didn't lay a hand on him before this vid then hmmmm.... he might have a bit of a case. He was talking shit to him in this vid, but did not make first contact. They should be working on collecting witnesses from there.

I was thinking this also, video helps them

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The video begins with Jones telling his assailant to “Get the f*** out of here,” before the perpetrator wiped blood from his face on Jones and initiated his attack.

So the guy was just standing there bleeding from his face? Unless you were doing coke all night or had ebola, there's no reason that dude would just start bleeding.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
looks like the o.u player hit him first tho.... mma dudes face was bleeding..

man that dude looked like a country boy that grew up on a farm...

if you cant bench press more that three hundred pounds...

leave them full grown country boys alone..

unless you have the boxin skills of sugar ray or tommy hearns..or better yet

mrfreddygoodbud....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the guy was just standing there bleeding from his face? If you were doing coke all night or had ebola, there's no reason that dude would just start bleeding.

lol

pure facts.... that ben affleck lookin ass muthfucka was part of the problem..

not the solution...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
looks like the o.u player hit him first tho.... mma dudes face was bleeding..

man that dude looked like a country boy that grew up on a farm...

if you cant bench press more that three hundred pounds...

leave them full grown country boys alone..

unless you have the boxin skills of sugar ray or tommy hearns..or better yet

mrfreddygoodbud....
Man, since the late 90s, I've ASSUMED every white male who is acting bold has some MMA training. That was before Ohio let CCW become law, so after that I assume they either armed and/or have MMA training. Naturally, now that MMA is more popular that assumption goes for everyone. Takedown defense is one of the best things to learn.

Never forgot that wrestling season is during hoops season in Ohio. Them cacs ain't balling like that. They go from football to wrestling. Cats who played football who didn't hoop would just take winter off. So chances running into a grappling cac high as fuck. So even without MMA, wrestling going to be a problem. :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, since the late 90s, I've ASSUMED every white male who is acting bold has some MMA training. That was before Ohio let CCW become law, so after that I assume they either armed and/or have MMA training. Naturally, now that MMA is more popular that assumption goes for everyone. Takedown defense is one of the best things to learn.

Never forgot that wrestling season is during hoops season in Ohio. Them cacs ain't balling like that. They go from football to wrestling. Cats who played football who didn't hoop would just take winter off. So chances running into a grappling cac high as fuck. So even without MMA, wrestling going to be a problem. :smh:

hell yea,

I knew one baller tho that was obsessed with asian culture loved and collected swords and

trained in muay thai for one summer...

his knee to the head game was sick... you dont want to fuck with a six foot six, leggy, lanky muthafucka with a knee to the head game..

but yea most b ballers especially during that time, were tryin to become the next tupac....

and would get taken down and ground and pounded out easy...

seen that one too many times.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

The ‘Affliction’ shirts used to be a dead giveaway that they were fans of MMA, trained in it, packed heat, or could be all three.