$20 can get you a 2 month membership at both megaupload AND rapidshare.com combined. $20 total! Take that, upload some of your own shit, start your own thread and folks will download it. When folks download it, you get points toward a free month.
I haven't paid for a month since November '06. If you put in work and steal porn from other forums like "peoples board" and repost it here you can make your $20 work for you and never pay again.
Check on this thread below. I was just posting this to let y'all know that the thread and all of the screencaps were fixed. The thread below has over 1000 scenes including Ms. Desiree West. Come on in, young brother.
Thanks rookie. If you go to the Old School Black Porn thread you will find more Vanessa Del Rio and even more Ebony Ayes. AND I AIN"T DONE!!! More of both to come!