****Official SmartWatch thread****

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna have to replace my 1st Gen Moto 360 soon. The screen randomly dies to where I get no display nor response to screen taps whatsoever. The only thing that fixes it is putting it on the charger :smh:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Amazon product ASIN B013LKLI9CHuawei watch on sale

Just got Marshmallow on my Asus. It enabled the sound. I'll make use of the speaker when I'm home and the phone is not next to me. Also to watch some YouTube videos.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck is wrong with Shazam? Half the time it doesn't work. These smart watches have a lot of potential, but the performance is iffy.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that a radio app? I got no issues with iHeartRadio.
It's an app that can tell you what songs are playing. I use it to tell me which songs are playing on the radio, but sometimes it works on the watch and other times it doesn't work. Not sure what the problem is, maybe the microphone is weak on the watch.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Anybody fuck with the Vivofit fitness watch?

81Qys%2BG4QJL._SL1500_.jpg

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm looking for one that doesn't require my phone; a stand alone smartwatch if you will. Any ideas??

GeeZnu

Rising Star
Registered
I'm looking for one that doesn't require my phone; a stand alone smartwatch if you will. Any ideas??

everything about the gear S is cool it's size/screen etc the downside is charging it, it's got this crappy design where u have to pull the cradle off and on to charge can be a real pain if you break it, also if one of the prongs on the watch goes it makes it inoperable

I'd go gear s2 or s3..... never dealt with a android watch so I can't recommend those

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Anyone get the update on the Gear? Looks like it messed up the Health app.

TimRock

BGOL Investor