Official Samsung S24 phone series. UPDATE: FOLD 6 ON THE WAY

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This is direct from Samsung, don't think you can call them and order with the $250 bonus anyways. Trying to max out on my come up, lol.
This is in the Samsung Shop app.

It's a known issue online

Oh.

pHNYvR.jpg

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
WTF can't order chit!

Comes up to $647 with $250 credit on the app to buy stuff, getting the buds, flip case and 45W charger.
Trading in my Note 20 Ultra 5G for $600 credit.

But shopping cart times out on the app and the desktop. So assume everyone hitting the purchase, bogging them down?
I was able to purchase mine while the event was still going on! In fact, I added the 1tb to my cart, removed it and started all over again. All with no issues. Much better than when I purchased the pixel. I got my confirmation email right after with all my extra incentives and then another email letting me know my payment was accepted and to look out for another email with a $200 credit. Hope you get through.

Couldn't trade in my Pixel 6 so will be selling it on Swappa. $800 with 4 cases included. Already got some interested buyers.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
They removed the S21 Ultra and the Note 20 Ultra from the Samsung store website, including the refurbished ones. I'm assuming they'll bring them back once the hype dies down and folks trade in their phones.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I was able to purchase mine while the event was still going on! In fact, I added the 1tb to my cart, removed it and started all over again. All with no issues. Much better than when I purchased the pixel. I got my confirmation email right after with all my extra incentives and then another email letting me know my payment was accepted and to look out for another email with a $200 credit. Hope you get through.

Couldn't trade in my Pixel 6 so will be selling it on Swappa. $800 with 4 cases included. Already got some interested buyers.
giphy.gif

Just kidding, but I should of checked when the event was going on, dammit.
I'm sure they will get it working by a few. I can go direct to AT&T probably but Samsung giving that $250 credit and I want to turn it in direct to Samsung, been having a charging port issue, may be fixed with a data wipe, so didn't want to go thru the trying to sell it on my own, cause it is unlocked.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Oh shit, you got the 1TB? T-mobile didn't have that available. How much was it?

iEw4aH.jpg

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I think 512 is enough. More than enough

r0H1D6.jpg

I havent even looked at the specs too much, but I take it they are doing away with the mem card slot. There was a time when I thought I couldnt live without it. Those days over...512 is enough..LOL

I used to go overboard. 10gb movies, emulator w/ full rom packs all on the phone....totally unnecessary

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I havent even looked at the specs too much, but I take it they are doing away with the mem card slot. There was a time when I thought I couldnt live without it. Those days over...512 is enough..LOL

I used to go overboard. 10gb movies, emulator w/ full rom packs all on the phone....totally unnecessary
Right.

U71poo.jpg

TimRock

BGOL Investor

Software: DeX and the Galaxy Ecosystem
There is no doubting Samsung’s ability to produce first-rate hardware. My concern is Android, and whether an operating built for smartphones and long criticized as, well, “not great for tablets” is the right platform for premium devices. Potential saving graces come in the form of DeX and Android 12L as well as Samsung’s Galaxy ecosystem.

Android 12L is coming soon to the Galaxy Tab S8 lineup.Photo: Florence Ion/Gizmodo

Starting with Samsung’s effort: DeX, when enabled, transforms Android into a more traditional desktop interface akin to Chrome OS or Windows. Multi-tasking has been enhanced to allow for three windows in four layout options and DeX mode now functions when the tablet is positioned vertically. I’m generally a fan of DeX but we’ll see how it holds up when I attempt to use the Galaxy Tab Ultra as my work laptop, erm, tablet. One feature I’m particularly excited about is the ability to turn these tablets into external touchscreen monitors, though the functionality is limited to Samsung’s hit-or-miss Galaxy Book PCs.
The Galaxy Tab S8 series will ship with Android 12 with Samsung’s One UI Tab 4 skin but Android 12L is on the horizon to fix some lingering issues with Android tablets. Optimized for large displays, the update promises to revamp user interfaces and debut new features to enhance multitasking and fix app compatibility issues. Google is currently mid-way through its test and development cycle and Android 12L is expected to arrive by the end of Q1 this year. Samsung promises four generations of Android OS upgrades and five years of security updates, a commitment that goes further than even Google does with its Pixel 6 phones.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I finally got in to order it, then the 45W charger is out of stock when you go thru final checkout.

I hit up chat support and they said that the promotions dept will "help you later" but I heard this bullchit b4 when I bought my current Note and missed out on promo bread. So whatever, I documented chit. Hopefully I'll get the credit of the missing $50, but I think it's absurd, "support" asking me to take a screenshot of the charger and price (on their own site) to show their support later on, if I have an issue.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tried to get it earlier today, but no luck on the Samsung website. Wanted to get it from there because I could have got a $250 credit with 50 from AT&T. I had to settle with buying it from the AT&T website, got the black with 512.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I finally got in to order it, then the 45W charger is out of stock when you go thru final checkout.

I hit up chat support and they said that the promotions dept will "help you later" but I heard this bullchit b4 when I bought my current Note and missed out on promo bread. So whatever, I documented chit. Hopefully I'll get the credit of the missing $50, but I think it's absurd, "support" asking me to take a screenshot of the charger and price (on their own site) to show their support later on, if I have an issue.
Get it from Amazon. It's cheaper too. $31. That's where I got mine.

7t6Lqo.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Tried to get it earlier today, but no luck on the Samsung website. Wanted to get it from there because I could have got a $250 credit with 50 from AT&T. I had to settle with buying it from the AT&T website, got the black with 512.
Yeah I think that Samsung website fuckin crashed for a bit so many people were trying to pre-order it.

0NoTn0.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Get it from Amazon. It's cheaper too. $31. That's where I got mine.

7t6Lqo.jpg
Thanks, was just looking to get it for free. I have two of the 25W chargers. Just wanted this cause of all the credits. Will see if they give me the leftover eCertificate like they promised and can order it later when it's in stock. I'm not in no rush.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Thanks, was just looking to get it for free. I have two of the 25W chargers. Just wanted this cause of all the credits. Will see if they give me the leftover eCertificate like they promised and can order it later when it's in stock. I'm not in no rush.
Cool.

QapLAy.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I just went back and saw the 45W charger available, so made a whole new order. Will wait til they send me the order processed then cancel my order from yesterday.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
anyone got the Galaxy Watch 4? Thinking about using the $200 discount to get one.