Official Samsung S24 phone series. UPDATE: FOLD 6 ON THE WAY

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
just bought an S9 tablet. Thing is a beast.

As to the phone, my s10+ is still going strong. I have no idea when I will feel the need to upgrade my phone.
Yo :lol:
I've upgraded to the new z-fold about 3 months ago. My Sim card is in there and yet I'm still using my s10+.

I'm on it right now. I came in here wondering if I should finally trade it in for this new s24. My Sim only works in the zfold but my s10+ is still going strong and still my go to for most phone needs.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I've upgraded to the new z-fold about 3 months ago. My Sim card is in there and yet I'm still using my s10+.

I'm on it right now. I came in here wondering if I should finally trade it in for this new s24. My Sim only works in the zfold but my s10+ is still going strong and still my go to for most phone needs.
What's the trade in value on those?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Not sure this is worth upgrading from my S22 Ultra

AAZqwb.jpg

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Tip: in addition to the discounts you get at checkout (I got $350 in discounts, $750 for my S23U, another $50 for pre registering) if you have a Capital One credit card, purchase the device thru the capital one affiliate link. You get 3% cash back. Not much, but It'll add to your cash back total.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Tip: in addition to the discounts you get at checkout (I got $350 in discounts, $750 for my S23U, another $50 for pre registering) if you have a Capital One credit card, purchase the device thru the capital one affiliate link. You get 3% cash back. Not much, but It'll add to your cash back total.

$650 for s22u
Ok I got the S22Ultra, I saw Samsung said up to $750 trade in plus $100 Samsung credit, I might go on and upgrade

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh I miss the 512 card I had in my S10+....

This 128 on my s21+ is KILLLNG ME! Got tons of music and vid clips d/l to my computer....

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
What's the trade in value on those?
AT&T and Verizon are still running the galaxy trade in promotion, where you're supposed to be able to trade in any old galaxy for the new s24.

I got my zfold by trading in my old s7. Even trade in with no additional fees. That's what made me think about trading in the s10+ too, but....
Bruh I miss the 512 card I had in my S10+....

This 128 on my s21+ is KILLLNG ME! Got tons of music and vid clips d/l to my computer....
And there it is!
I have a 512 card in my s10+ and I've still yet to fill it. Haven't even come close. And there is at least 450 gb of music on there as well as movies, etc.

It's the reason I still use it despite my Sim card being in the zfold. That phone comes with like 256 internal and no external capabilities. From the jump I know music wouldn't fit on there.

No modern phone seems worth losing the s10+. Their last good phone that came out the box with 512 and let you add another 512 of external memory.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
AT&T and Verizon are still running the galaxy trade in promotion, where you're supposed to be able to trade in any old galaxy for the new s24.

I got my zfold by trading in my old s7. Even trade in with no additional fees. That's what made me think about trading in the s10+ too, but....

And there it is!
I have a 512 card in my s10+ and I've still yet to fill it. Haven't even come close. And there is at least 450 gb of music on there as well as movies, etc.

It's the reason I still use it despite my Sim card being in the zfold. That phone comes with like 256 internal and no external capabilities. From the jump I know music wouldn't fit on there.

No modern phone seems worth losing the s10+. Their last good phone that came out the box with 512 and let you add another 512 of external memory.
true I keep a Note 10 for that reason - got a 512 fold now for the price of 256
vz subs out 512 folds for 256 when 256 is out of stock
and Samsung and vz randomly give deals on 1tb folds

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'm talking about youtube app

I played 2 15-minute videos over wifi with no issue. A couple of shorter video using cell data no issue. If you are using cellular and having issues you may need to turn off or on mobile data saving. Mine is set to off.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I played 2 15-minute videos over wifi with no issue. A couple of shorter video using cell data no issue. If you are using cellular and having issues you may need to turn off or on mobile data saving. Mine is set to off.
BTW are you on OneUI 6? It has a solution for your icon preferences

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
samsung plugin that customizes one ui and automates most phone functions

try to soft reset your phone then try youtube again
Forgot to say this. It has to be the recent youtube update cause I didn't update youtube on an older phone and have no issues at all. Too bad can't roll back updates or can I?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
BTW are you on OneUI 6? It has a solution for your icon preferences

Yeah I just upgraded last week on the flip 4, but I still have 5 on the s22. I don't like the clock face tho. It seems bulkier and less refined/elegant. I selected the same face. It pisses me off every time I look at it. I only checked out one or two videos before I upgraded. I saw comments that icons were bigger and thew off the screen, but my icons were fine.

I was wondering if they put anything in to mask the icons, but I haven't dug into the features yet.