Official Protest Thread...

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Another fantastic piece from Denise Velez Oliver. She does outstanding research for her articles and writes extensively...not just blurbs.

This is the third article of hers that you've dropped and she never disappoints.

Thanks, Camille.

I might just hold my nose and try a dish with cheese in it today just to stay in your good graces.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

:giggle::grin::happy:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Another fantastic piece from Denise Velez Oliver. She does outstanding research for her articles and writes extensively...not just blurbs.

This is the third article of hers that you've dropped and she never disappoints.

Thanks, Camille.

I might just hold my nose and try a dish with cheese in it today just to stay in your good graces.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

:giggle::grin::happy:

See? Compromise. My faith in you may be restored yet. Despite those lil green vomit men. I'll stick to mild cheeses until we can get you reprogrammed and your taste buds properly trained.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Interesting perspective...the proud to be white question was super interesting...I personally would have said I am proud to be white if I were white. I think everyone should be proud of who they are regardless of what their race is. As long as being proud does not equate to "i am superior" or "I am better" then it is OK.