Official March Madness 2026 thread?

proxy-image
 
I've only watched 2 mens college basketball games this season and already want UCONN men to lose just like the women's team did yesterday, that coach is to cocky just like Geno. After they won today it headedbutted his player to mock the report that he had headbutt the ref after they beat Duke and the crowd started booing...lol



I watched that video about 10 times because people in the comments keep saying it was the angle of the vid that made it look like his head made contact with the refs head, the ref said they never made contact..lol
 
I've only watched 2 mens college basketball games this season and already want UCONN men to lose just like the women's team did yesterday, that coach is to cocky just like Geno. After they won today it headedbutted his player to mock the report that he had headbutt the ref after they beat Duke and the crowd started booing...lol



I watched that video about 10 times because people in the comments keep saying it was the angle of the vid that made it look like his head made contact with the refs head, the ref said they never made contact..lol

He did that shit and should've got a T. But, beating Duke like they did I'd be outta pocket too.

 
I've only watched 2 mens college basketball games this season and already want UCONN men to lose just like the women's team did yesterday, that coach is to cocky just like Geno. After they won today it headedbutted his player to mock the report that he had headbutt the ref after they beat Duke and the crowd started booing...lol



I watched that video about 10 times because people in the comments keep saying it was the angle of the vid that made it look like his head made contact with the refs head, the ref said they never made contact..lol


I notice the media REALLY making a LOT of excuses for his behavior even saying the game NEEDS this behavior?

He is a character? The game NEEDs these antics?

Okay... we BETTER hear the same for a black coach.
 
Back
Top