Official Invincible Thread Discussion[No Comic Spoilers]

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Please not this bullshit Thanos is human narrative that super nerds pull constantly. Saying Thanos is human is the same as saying a hot wheels car is just like a Maserati cause they both have tires.

Thanos isn’t human. He’s from Titan, also know as the mad Titan. Death was his mistress. Who can say the same. Not even close.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Which version of these supers are we using?

Cause Superman got them beat 90% of the time but I'd put some strong money on the Exiles version of Hyperion...he was no joke!

Homelander would be the first casualty, he doesn't even know how to fight. Bet if someone punched him in the face at anything close to his strength, he running like a bitch! He ain't built for all-out war!

King Hyperion. Killed by Adam Brashear.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't wanna spoil it but he is straight in the beginning but then finds out he was gay all along.

Its actually well done in the comic.

But could EASILY offend sensitive folk watching on TV.
I don't know any/all of the details, but I assume that they did it more to condense the storytelling for the series. Because it allowed them to skip around a fair chunk of plot development that they probably figured they didn't need.

And I give them credit, because I know that there's a lot of detail that could have been more fleshed out from the source material, but they did a really solid job of putting out what they put out.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Thanos isn’t human. He’s from Titan, also know as the mad Titan. Death was his mistress. Who can say the same. Not even close.

What you're saying is accurate but there's more to it than that. It's one of those things the comic book nerds pull up because they want to prove that they know more about comic book lore than the next person. It's a stupid fucking argument having to do with the Eternals and where the eternals originally came from. Don't get caught up in it it's just people trying to be extra nerdy cuz they get mad that "casuals" are fans as well.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One of the most Emotionally Draining episodes of (Streaming) TV ever.
Shit was so beautifully and brutally written.

Hell.
I agreed with practically EVERYTHING Omni-Man/Nolan tried to convince Mark about Humanity.
And just kept giving Mark DA WORK in expressing his viewpoint in the most brutal ways possible.
Like a Drug Dealer showing his Son how life in The Streets really is.
But on a Powered Being level.
And when he referred to Debbie as nothing more than a "Pet"?
WOW!

Series goes way deeper than the Comic Book.
Which I'm honestly going to have to read again at some point.
Because I never got past the first 90+ issues years ago.

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the most Emotionally Draining episodes of (Streaming) TV ever.
Shit was so beautifully and brutally written.

Hell.
I agreed with practically EVERYTHING Omni-Man/Nolan tried to convince Mark about Humanity.
And just kept giving Mark DA WORK in expressing his viewpoint in the most brutal ways possible.
Like a Drug Dealer showing his Son how life in The Streets really is.
But on a Powered Being level.
And when he referred to Debbie as nothing more than a "Pet"?
WOW!

Series goes way deeper than the Comic Book.
Which I'm honestly going to have to read again at some point.
Because I never got past the first 90+ issues years ago.
Here ya go.... read it online for free. No downloading.... (main website has a TON-O-SHIT!) enjoy
INVINCIBLE

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
They captured the collateral death/damage perfect when 2 powerful super hero`s fight in a crowded city ...

we need a Hard R-rated superman movie now so we can get some of this ....:yes:

i dont like how it ended tho ....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They captured the collateral death/damage perfect when 2 powerful super hero`s fight in a crowded city ...

we need a Hard R-rated superman movie now so we can get some of this ....:yes:

i dont like how it ended tho ....

they did successfully what Snyder tried to do in multiple films...

show the REAL LIFE CONSEQUENCES of these battles.

Think about Marvel got like 3 SPIN OFF series off that

when THEY did it right.

Fans STILL COMPLAINING about how DC handled it

YEARS AFTER THE FACT

to the point that they want to basically erase all that from their history.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
179326469_2200290916772974_9196573773691204409_n.jpg

180693348_10161192363964488_1531050145522657315_n.jpg