The launch trailer has reached over 142 million views

this game is just too realistic
4avbia2qh36c1.gif

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SiRqd.gif

o9LoNF.gif

I wonder how the npcs are gonna act in this game when they get scared , if everyone will have a different reaction or the same like in gta5 just run away

Every npc in gta5 had the same reaction , except this guy

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Dilemma

By the time this game is released in (probably) late 2025, the PS5 and Xbox Series S/X will be in their 5th year and the PS6 and next Xbox will be on the horizon. I didn't get a PS4, I don't have a PS5. I built a gaming PC in 2015 and largely road the wave of PC gaming piracy. However, in 2023 the piracy scene, while still very active, isn't as deep as it once was and some cracking groups have dissolved themselves as a result some games that I would be interested in have never been cracked.

As a result, I planned to return console gaming in the 10th generation with the PS6 (or next Xbox) and build a new gaming PC based on emulation rather than modern gaming.

I want to play GTA6 but I don't want to play it on an aging PS5 that will still cost hundreds of dollars. It's not like back in 1993 when you could get an NES Toploader for $49, an aging PS5 will still cost $300 plus. This is going to be a waiting game for me.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dilemma

By the time this game is released in (probably) late 2025, the PS5 and Xbox Series S/X will be in their 5th year and the PS6 and next Xbox will be on the horizon. I didn't get a PS4, I don't have a PS5. I built a gaming PC in 2015 and largely road the wave of PC gaming piracy. However, in 2023 the piracy scene, while still very active, isn't as deep as it once was and some cracking groups have dissolved themselves as a result some games that I would be interested in have never been cracked.

As a result, I planned to return console gaming in the 10th generation with the PS6 (or next Xbox) and build a new gaming PC based on emulation rather than modern gaming.

I want to play GTA6 but I don't want to play it on an aging PS5 that will still cost hundreds of dollars. It's not like back in 1993 when you could get an NES Toploader for $49, an aging PS5 will still cost $300 plus. This is going to be a waiting game for me.
there will be pro model for PS and Xbox coming around the same time

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
there will be pro model for PS and Xbox coming around the same time
But will that prolong the console generation?

Pro model sounds nice but we'll still be 5 years in. I don't want to get a pro-model and then 18 months later a PS6 is released.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Pro model sounds nice but we'll still be 5 years in. I don't want to get a pro-model and then 18 months later a PS6 is released.
no they've done the same for the last few generations

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Leak specs for ps5 pro

I’m sure there will be a gta 6 ps5 pro bundle at launch

GTA 6 will run on the cheap current Xbox series s or what ever is called
Isn’t that like $300
Digital foundry said it will probably run at 720p on that and be scaled back but playable

Last edited:

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This game will set the bar high for graphics. It looks so real, it looks like you're watching a movie instead of a video game. After this, there will be no excuses for a bad video game due to bad graphics.

I hope that this game won't make us have to buy a new console, or require us to make super expensive PC upgrades just to enjoy it.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Leak specs for ps5 pro

I’m sure there will be a gta 6 ps5 pro bundle at launch

GTA 6 will run on the cheap current Xbox series s or what ever is called
Isn’t that like $300
Digital foundry said it will probably run at 720p on that and be scaled back but playable

720P???? :lol:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Grand Theft Auto 6 breaks YouTube records​

The launch trailer has reached over 142 million views

this game is just too realistic
4avbia2qh36c1.gif

Jiggle physics. Saw a youtube channel saw Rockstar is spending 1 billion on the game.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watch this shit be inaccurate as hell. Just like how they got GTA V map wrong 2 years before it was released.
IGN just wanted to get on the gta hype train for clicks

This is insane to me , life in prison hospital ? Is the guy insane?
I didn’t know they still did that
And yea that sounds harsh, not sure this is real
Life in prison hospital :confused:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
IGN just wanted to get on the gta hype train for clicks

This is insane to me , life in prison hospital ? Is the guy insane?
I didn’t know they still did that
And yea that sounds harsh, not sure this is real
Life in prison hospital :confused:

Lol .Idiot lost his freedom over a video game.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Dilemma

I saw the big boy Series X 1tb on sale for $350

That's not too bad...

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now they saying is this one

It definitely sounds like Lucia from the trailer

Last edited: