**Official Football (Soccer) Thread"

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
United are like the Yankees yes, but if there's anything I've learned in the city of Manchester is that, that team builds from the ground up as much as humanly possible. I'm not saying we won't splash the cash when we need to, cause we do, but historically overall, we don't spend spend spend like everyone else.

Yea his player selection has been questionable to say the least, but I always wanted to give three seasons to figure it out. This is it now. Year #3. He better get this shit right and lift some trophies or he's gonna have some explaining to do.

De Gea isn't going anywhere regardless of the lure of Madrid. He grew up a United fan and wanted to emulate Peter Schemiehel his entire life so that's a wash. Plus Mourinho knows he's the best in the world in his position. If De Gea wanted to go, it would've been happened by now.

As you stated earlier, we need midfield invention cause we lack severely in that area. Another CB won't hurt either cause Jones simply handed Hazard that penalty on a platter.

Still can't believe Southgate chose him over Smalling for Russia.

Damn, didn't see your responses til now. You're right United's academy was top notch. Still pretty good but they lost a coupla guys. I don't remember who they were but I know the academy took a hit.

Thinking about it, you would have thought a midfield of Pogba, Miki and idk Mata or Lingard or Herrera would have been beastly. Buuuuuuuut....just didn't happen.

And there is no doubt we need at least one, preferably two hammers at centerback.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I'm torn between rooting for Madrid or Shittypool on Saturday. We'll see..

The Willian talks have already started today. Conte may renew and I'm sure Guardiola would do damage with Hazard...

Idk fam lol

I'm with you. One the one hand I can't stand Klopp and on the other I'm no fan of Zidane. I don't like Ronaldo with his ego bullshit and Salah is a crybaby. lol. We'll see.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I'm with you. One the one hand I can't stand Klopp and on the other I'm no fan of Zidane. I don't like Ronaldo with his ego bullshit and Salah is a crybaby. lol. We'll see.
CR has ego but he is the hardest working man in football. Got to respect that

keone

International Member
Lol i told my brother half these players aint finishing the world cup this year

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Wow.. Karius is supposed to be the upgrade to Mignolet but made some BASIC errors with no excuses.

You play in England bruh... shots come a dime a dozen. Smmfh

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Right that's it . And you could see it
migno is better but they both wack .
Bruh Mignolet has made some dumbass mistakes too ...

Klopp needs to go back to Germany and find another keeper cause that's unacceptable in a final

keone

International Member
Bruh Mignolet has made some dumbass mistakes too ...

Klopp needs to go back to Germany and find another keeper cause that's unacceptable in a final
true but what i mean is when kar came he wasnt any better than migno. he made the same mistakes.
at least migno had some consistent years at liv.

but yeah he needs to go and buy some good goalies.