**Official Football (Soccer) Thread"

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
:eek2::eek2::eek2:

This dude was one of my underrated midfielders. I always wanted Sir Alex to go after him and bring out his potential...

Rest in power King

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
man if I tell you how many people laughed at me. When I said this wasn't a joke. Brazilians always choose the money

I mean that fee is ridiculous. Plus with French taxes and all, they're gonna have to shell out more bread just to match his current contract and even more to raise the bar.

Plus let's not forget the money that seems to always funnel to his father and Santos.

When it's all said and done, this whole ordeal could be pushing 500 million for one player!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The money is no problem. For the owners anyway. One of them got a gold Boeing that costs 600 mill or something lol.
But this will fuck the game up. Although neymar is one of the best. ‎
I mean that fee is ridiculous. Plus with French taxes and all, they're gonna have to shell out more bread just to match his current contract and even more to raise the bar.

Plus let's not forget the money that seems to always funnel to his father and Santos.

When it's all said and done, this whole ordeal could be pushing 500 million for one player!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The money is no problem. For the owners anyway. One of them got a gold Boeing that costs 600 mill or something lol.
But this will fuck the game up. Although neymar is one of the best. ‎
Word.

I don't get why Barca are crying to UEFA about all this either. It's not as if it's gonna change the outcome or they're gonna restitution. Involving La Liga presidents and the whole nine.

They're coming off as cry babies in this one. I've always expected more from them.

keone

International Member
Word.

I don't get why Barca are crying to UEFA about all this either. It's not as if it's gonna change the outcome or they're gonna restitution. Involving La Liga presidents and the whole nine.

They're coming off as cry babies in this one. I've always expected more from them.
thats why you never heard me complain when the arabs and russians started buying clubs. cause when the other teams were cheating it was all good. now they are crying cause they cant keep up.

keone

International Member
Yea man. They should just release him. Does no good for them now having a player that isn't interested in staying with you after publicly stating so.
coutinihio, van Dijk and Dembele all have the same problem

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
What an opening match.

Neither Arsenal or Leicester chose to defend today.

Good watch for the neutral

keone

International Member
What an opening match.

Neither Arsenal or Leicester chose to defend today.

Good watch for the neutral
defends is going to be a problem for the top 6. i dont feel like they have solid defense.

what was chelse thinking selling matic and conte having beef with costa. great way to throw away the season. altho morata did have a nice start

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
defends is going to be a problem for the top 6. i dont feel like they have solid defense.

what was chelse thinking selling matic and conte having beef with costa. great way to throw away the season. altho morata did have a nice start
Yea some of the defending looked god awful this weekend, but it's still early days. Plenty of time to get it right.

Meanwhile Costa look like he out chillin on a boat somewhere lol

keone

International Member
Yeah but I meant more the players that they have. Nobody really has solid defense. They all have one top defender and one weak defender next. Chelsea is prolly the only one with 2 good defenders but the midfield without matic is terrible. I hope bakayoko comes back fast from injuries.
But you are right season just started so let's see. ‎
Yea some of the defending looked god awful this weekend, but it's still early days. Plenty of time to get it right.

Meanwhile Costa look like he out chillin on a boat somewhere lol

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Good lord they got smoked... gonna watch the replay shortly but damn..

Arsene Wenger got some answering to do

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Man this thread has gone dead. What's going on fam?

I know we didn't all of a sudden stop watching the game?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
you just bump the thread cause you won against ARS u aint slick:roflmao::cool:
Bruh...

:roflmao:

Nah I been gettin it from Gunners fans left right and sideways. The biggest buncha moral winners you'll ever find. I get it tho..

Nah man, I just don't see anymore action in here besides us and brotha MCP these days.

I wonder if it's worth moving this thread to the main board ...

keone

International Member
Bruh...

:roflmao:

Nah I been gettin it from Gunners fans left right and sideways. The biggest buncha moral winners you'll ever find. I get it tho..

Nah man, I just don't see anymore action in here besides us and brotha MCP these days.

I wonder if it's worth moving this thread to the main board ...
yeah can u move it to the main board? its better
all the other sports are also on the main board.

yoo before the match they will all talking shit. troopz and DT are funny tho

you wont hear MCP for awhile tho ahah