Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats up boxing heads. This topic has been on my mind for a while, and since Frank Martin and Michel Rivera recently got it on, I was hopeful that their bout would influence the other young guns to get in there and fight each other earlier than later. Tonight there is a youngin on the Oscar Golden Boy card names Floyd “Kid Austin” Scholfield. I heard he was special so I’m excited to check him out. But anyway, here is the list of names of young “prospects” I gathered in the 130-135 division who I think should be fighting each other now instead of waiting later. Prospect meaning non-contender that hasn’t been in a championship fight yet.

O’Shaquie Foster
Abdullah Mason - Top Rank
Keyshawn Davis - Top Rank
Bruce Shu Shu Carrington -Top Rank
Michel Rivera - PBC
Ryan Ford - Matchroom
Frank Martin - PBC
Floyd Schofield - Golden Boy
Richardson Hitchens
Marc Castro
William Foster III
Tiger Johnson

I’ve seen most of them recently and they’re all good. Wish they would make them enter some tournament and fight each other instead of jockying for a Devin Haney or Tank Davis opportunity. Just my two cents.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Alen Babic vs #3 Lukasz Rozanski will be a 50-50 purse split with the winner committing to 2 mandatory fights. KnockOut Promotions offered $425,000 outbidding the $350,000 offer from Matchroom Boxing. 10% of the total bid will be reserved to be paid as a bonus to the winner.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor

I saw the entire presser for this one here. This shit hyped me TF up.

I know, i know Plants demeanor and baseline is usually composed when someone tries to get him upset BUT....
these threats Benavidez was making toward Plant had this MF trembling inside it seemed to me
I study body chemistry CAREFULLY (part of my profession) while his face reddening, at times his face looking downward right after insults were given makes it that much difficult for me to believe he's not going into the fight "confident" (anymore)
I seriously feel bad for Plant IF Benavidez is really serious about determining a KO before round 6.

Think I may bet a whole $500-$1000 on Benavidez IF the odds are against him. I'm sure he'll be the favorite though

If this is mutually agreed PR stunt(s) to get the PPV numbers rolling in... then fuck them both for getting me hyped lol

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I know, i know Plants demeanor and baseline is usually composed when someone tries to get him upset BUT....
these threats Benavidez was making toward Plant had this MF trembling inside it seemed to me
I study body chemistry CAREFULLY (part of my profession) while his face reddening, at times his face looking downward right after insults were given makes it that much difficult for me to believe he's not going into the fight "confident" (anymore)
I seriously feel bad for Plant IF Benavidez is really serious about determining a KO before round 6.

Think I may bet a whole $500-$1000 on Benavidez IF the odds are against him. I'm sure he'll be the favorite though

If this is mutually agreed PR stunt(s) to get the PPV numbers rolling in... then fuck them both for getting me hyped lol
I ain't gone lie man, I'm hoping Plant beat da breaks off that fake Tony Montana wannabe LOL. But I'm worried about Plant's gas tank though :smh:

On the otherhand, that undercard will make this the biggest boxing card of the year though. Crazy :itsawrap:

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
I ain't gone lie man, I'm hoping Plant beat da breaks off that fake Tony Montana wannabe LOL. But I'm worried about Plant's gas tank though :smh:

On the otherhand, that undercard will make this the biggest boxing card of the year though. Crazy :itsawrap:

I cried laughed at the Tony Montana. I on the other hand, I like Benavidez brother. I'm not sure where/why/how their beef started but it's definitely a fight that'll even get casuals interested in this calculated slug-war.

Who's on the undercard?

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
yea i predict plant will be winning early rds but Benavidez will break him down in the later rds when his gas tank is low

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just saw the press conference and I’m hyped too…lol! I would like to see Plant shut up Benavidez, but that pace Benavidez puts on people is different especially when he senses blood.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Benavidez vs Plant isn't a full configuration in the MGM Grand but if they sell out what is left on primary it will still be one of the biggest gates outside of Tank vs Ryan and Canelo fights there

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
35 y.o. Oleksandr Gvozdyk (17-1, 14 КО) will make comeback against 39 y. o. Jorge Daniel Miranda (58-21, 22 КО) in Feb 11 Pomona, USA

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man they need to protect Rolly. They out here doing the boy wrong in these streets lol

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same shot that Tank leveled him with. I guess hard lessons weren't learned.
Supposedly "supposedly" supposedly/supposedly, Ingram and Team Rolly had agreed to "work on somethings" and they weren't supposed to go that hard and the young bull took advantage of poor Rolly. I don't know but that's the word out here in these boxing streets.

But I remember Jhon Ingram from that Mayweather undercard and I was like who is this kid. He a young dude out of Vegas, He looked like he got some skills although he was getting touched up a little too much for my taste but he can be polished :yes:

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
watching this reaction of his its almost like he couldnt believe it himself how much money Keith Connolly was able to get Hearn to offer