Official Boxing Thread

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered

Hearn Comments on Berlanga Free Agency, Floats Canelo Matchup as 'Massive Fight' http://dlvr.it/Sh8Zp7

Berlanga has 1 of the best managers in the business in getting his clients paid so i can see this fight made to cash out for him

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I fucks with Yarde but I got money on the bearded Russian.
Bruh, was going to see what you was going to say. I think you should put some money on Yarde. This is my take. His only real loss was against Kovalev. He was beating the Russian until he got tired. The stoppage was just that, a stoppage and not a true KO. He should have beat him, but he didn't spar in training. I think he is doing some of that now. Beterbiev is one dimensional. He hits hard as hell, but he is facing a KO artist like himself. The fight Beterbiev had with that English kid, he got knocked down. His bell was rung. A good jab and movement will be tough for Beterbiev. Yarde has that he is a better boxer. I pick Yarde for a late KO.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, was going to see what you was going to say. I think you should put some money on Yarde. This is my take. His only real loss was against Kovalev. He was beating the Russian until he got tired. The stoppage was just that, a stoppage and not a true KO. He should have beat him, but he didn't spar in training. I think he is doing some of that now. Beterbiev is one dimensional. He hits hard as hell, but he is facing a KO artist like himself. The fight Beterbiev had with that English kid, he got knocked down. His bell was rung. A good jab and movement will be tough for Beterbiev. Yarde has that he is a better boxer. I pick Yarde for a late KO.
I don’t even believe Kovalev even stopped him, he just got tired and didn’t have the energy to get back up. I think he expended all his energy in the round before when he almost KO’d Kovalev and was exhausted the next round. That shit wasnt even no real knock down that was a push jab.

But I got the Betwebeast fam. I ain’t rooting for him I’m just predicting the outcome. Worst case I just might sprinkle something on the fight not going the distance or something.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t even believe Kovalev even stopped him, he just got tired and didn’t have the energy to get back up. I think he expended all his energy in the round before when he almost KO’d Kovalev and was exhausted the next round. That shit wasnt even no real knock down that was a push jab.

But I got the Betwebeast fam. I ain’t rooting for him I’m just predicting the outcome. Worst case I just might sprinkle something on the fight not going the distance or something.
Aight bruh, I figure you weren't rooting for him, but you believe the Lion in the Camp gonna lose? I am gonna go with the underdog. The last time I did it, I won. I hope this will go the same way.